KSBCDC Recruitment 2017: Kerala State Backward Classes Development Corporation Limited (KSBCDC) is looking out for eminent candidates to serve as Junior Assistant on contract basis. So, for filling some of the vacancies in that post, KSBCDC is inviting applications from the Graduates in online as well as offline mode. Scroll down the page for gathering more details about KSBCDC Recruitment 2017, with respect to the qualifications and other eligibility criteria.
|Organisation||Kerala Sate Backward Classes Development Corporation Limited (KSBCDC)|
|Openings||Not mentioned||Last Date||28-02-2017|
KSBCDC Recruitment 2017
Kerala Sate Backward Classes Development Corporation Limited (KSBCDC) is a private limited company, fully owned by the Government of Kerala. Presently, it has 20 offices all over Kerala State. They had advertised a “Staff Wanted” notification, over the media of internet. The advertisement highlights the requirement of manpower in Assistant Post. To fulfill the current vacancies, KSBCDC is searching for aspirants who are graduated and have finished DCA course. After getting placement in KSBCDC, appointees may stay in work for a period of one year. More details about KSBCDC Vacancies is explained below,
Designation and Other Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Remuneration|
|1||Junior Assistant||–||36 years||Rs.22000/-|
Educational Qualification: After completing degree from any recognised institution, candidates must have completed Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) for six months duration.
- For Junior Assistant – Degree with Diploma
Age Constraint: The age of the candidates applying against KSBCDC vacancies must be capped off between 18 to 36 years. The crucial date for computing the age limit is on 1st Jan 2017.
- Minimum age for Assistant Post – 18 years
- Maximum age for Assistant Post – 36 years
Selection Method: Recruitment will be made as per the decision of selection team. It may be in the form of Written examination, interview etc.
Remuneration Offered: A consolidated monthly payment is offered to the employed aspirants in Assistant post, till the completion of the contract period.
- Salary for Junior Assistant Post – Rs.22000/-
Application Fee: In the form of Demand Draft, applicants have to deposit the application fee in favor of “the Managing Director, KSBCDC”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Fee for Application – Rs.100/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
How to Apply Online for KSBCDC Recruitment 2017
Aspiring candidates shall view the recruitment notification rolling on in the “Latest News” section of the website. After reading the details, if you are interested go with filling the application form by following the below instructions.
- At first, visit the website “www.ksbcdconline.org”.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab available on the front page of the website.
- After that, click on “Register”
- It will open the new application form on the screen.
- Fill the entire personal, academic, experience and fee details in the application.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Then, put a tick mark in the “I agree”
- At the end of the applying stage, hit on “Submit”
The print out of the online application along with the DD, certified copies of the documents proofing the age, qualification, experience etc. should be forwarded in the following address “The Managing Director, KSBCDC, TC 27/588 (7) & (8), Sentinel Pattoor, Vanchiyoor (P.O), Thiruvanthapuram – 35”.
- Last date to submit the online application – 25th Feb 2017
- Last date to submit the hard copy of the application – 28th Feb 2017
Note: Educational qualification, age, salary, applying procedure etc. for KSBCDC Recruitment 2017 is illustrated in the above sub divisions.