KRCL Recruitment 2017: Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) is now inviting online applications from the eligible land loser candidates, whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway Projects. It’s the recruitment especially assigned for Engineering Diploma Holders, for bidding chance to serve as Junior Engineer in Civil or Electrical departments. Selected candidates through KRCL Recruitment will be required to execute a service bond for at least five years to serve in this organisation. To find more details, refer the details placed below,
|Organisation||Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL)|
|Designation||Senior Section Engineer|
KRCL Recruitment 2017
Konkan Railway Corporation limited (KRCL) is a subsidiary of Indian Railways. The anti-collision devices, the Sky Bus and RORO are few of the innovations from Konkan Railways. Land losers in konkan railway projects who are resided in the states of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka are now granted with employment opportunities. That is, about 37 vacancies are reserved for Junior Engineer Post. By conducting two tires of selection process and analyzing the eligibility criteria, appointment would be given for the deserving contenders.
For a prescribed period, the selected aspirants will be in training. At the end of training, they must have to clear the exam conducted by this railway board. Passed candidates in that eligibility test will only be entitled as Junior Engineer. Not only that, next two years after training are considered as probationary period to confirm your service in KRCL. Appointees will be posted anywhere, the operation done for konkan Railway projects.
Konkan Railway Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Senior Section Engineer||Electrical||20||35 years||Rs.34800/-|
Qualification Required: Aspirants who have chosen Civil or Electrical Stream in any Polytechnic intuitions are hired for KRCL Jobs. It must be a full time Diploma course with not less than 60% of marks on completion.
- Qualification for Senior Section Engineer – BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit and Relaxation: The upper age limit fixed for general category and the extended age relaxation for reserved categories is listed below. If there are no vacancies for reserved communities, then those candidates are treated in normal general category only. Age of superannuation will be applicable for those employees i.e. 60 years.
- Upper age for Junior Engineer Post – 32 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Method: There will be a two tier of written examination to hire best performing candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. Both the phases of written exams will be of objective type as well as subjective type. Before appointment, the selection candidates via written examination are subject to medical examination.
- Written examination
- Medical examination
Pay Scale & Grade Pay: Monthly salary will be provided as per 6th CPC in pay band-2. Along with that, appointees are offered with the benefit of Grade Pay. These employees will be eligible for all the benefits as given to the regular employees of KRCL.
- Pay scale for Junior Engineer – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay for Junior Engineer – Rs.4600/-
Exam Fee: In favor of FA&CAO/KRCL, appliers should have to pay the prescribed amount at Navi Mumbai in the form of Demand Draft.
- Exam fee for Junior Engineer Jobs – Rs.200/-
- Exam fee for SC/ ST category – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for KRCL Recruitment 2017
Desiring persons are required to apply in online mode only. After that, you need to submit the hard copies in offline mode. This combined mode of applying procedure is guided hereunder,
- Visit the website “www.konkanrailway.com”.
- After that, click the following links Vacancy-> Current Notification-> Notifications.
- Now, you will get the notification for this concerned Junior Engineer Recruitment.
- In the concerned notification, hit on “Please Click here to apply online”
- Select the notification number and category, followed by pressing the “Apply”
- Enter all the details in the new application form and click on “Verify Data”
- If you have done all the procedures, click on “Submit”
- Finally, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
The print out of the online application (signed in correct place and affix photograph) along with the two self attested passport size photographs should reach the office at “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD/ Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614”.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Advertisement dated on – 21th Apr 2017
- Ending date to submit the online application – 28th May 2017
- Ending date to submit the hard copies – 28th May 2017
Note: Except the above narrated details about KRCL Recruitment 2017, candidates may find remaining details in the official notification.