KPSC Recruitment 2018: Public service commissions were constituted under the provisions of the constitution of India. One among that is Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), which is founded to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian State of Karnataka. In this current scenario, more number of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ jobs are opened in the designations such as Assistant Commandant, Superintendent, Commissioner, Tax Officer and Engineer posts. Aspirants, who are Graduated or Post Graduated in any well known institutions, can go with this recruitment.
Conveying that, getting employment in Government is a very big thing. So those who are eagerly waiting to participate in KPSC Recruitment shall use it in a right manner. In the way of selection, applied aspirants have to come across multiple stages. Refer this page further for getting detailed information.
|Latest KPSC Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|KPSC Group A & B Notification 2018||294||24-04-2018||Click here|
KPSC Recruitment 2018 – 294 Group A & B Jobs
KPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is now inviting job applications from interested and eligible candidates for the 294 technical and non-technical category posts that are vacant in various departments of the state government. Candidates those who are currently searching for Principal, Lecturer, Drug Inspector, Taluk Devt. Officer, Manager, Assistant Director and Minorities Officer type of jobs in Karnataka come forward and apply for this KPSC Recruitment 2018 before deadline. Last date for registration is 24th April 2018. To know elaborated details about these KPSC Jobs 2018, read the following paragraphs.
|KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Principal, Drug Inspector, Taluk Devt. Officer, etc|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ Degree/ MBA/ PG Degree/ Equivalent|
|Selection||Written Test, Interview|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
KPSC Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is the state government agency that is entrusted with the responsibility of conducting recruitment and competitive exams for hiring suitable candidates for various public service posts, whenever necessary. To fill the 294 Group A and Group B job vacancy that exists in the Department of Handloom & Textile, Drugs Control, Minorities Model Residential Schools, Colleges etc, now KPSC is conducting a recruitment. Interested citizens can submit your job application. There will be written as well as oral tests to assess the talents and knowledge level of contestants. Following reservation norms, candidates ranking high in merit list shall be recommended for appointment to respective posts atlast. Scroll down the page and read the remaining paragraphs also to know about the salary package and other information related to KPSC Recruitment 2018 for Group A & B Posts.
KPSC Group A and Group B Jobs 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Principals in Morarji Desai Residential PU Colleges||10||35 years|
|2.||Principals in Minorities Model Residential Schools||04|
|4.||Assistant District Manager||03|
|7.||Kannada Language Lecturer||10|
|8.||English Language Lecturer||10|
|9.||Urdu Language Lecturer||10|
|18.||District Minorities Officer||10|
|20.||Taluk Devt. Officer||44|
|21.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
Salary Package: On selection to respective posts/ departments, candidates will get salary and other admissible allowances from time to time as per government order.
- Principals (Moraji Desai PU Colleges): Rs.30400 to 51300/-
- District Manager, Principal (Minorities model residential schools): Rs.28100 to 50100/-
- District Manager, Assistant Director: Rs.24000 to 45300/-
- All other Technical and non-technical posts: Rs.22800 to 43200/-
Eligibilities to Apply for Group A, Group B Posts in Karnataka PSC
Qualification: The minimum qualification that should be completed by candidates willing to apply for technical/ non-technical category KPSC Group A Posts 2018 and KPSC Group B Posts 2018 are given below.
|1.||District Manager||MBA in Finance/ Marketing/ HR|
|2.||Asst. District Manager|
|3.||Taluk Devt. Officer|
|4.||Assistant Director||B.Sc/ B.Tech/ Equivalent Degree in Textiles|
|5.||Principal (MDRS)||Completed Master Degree with B.Ed and must have 60% marks (50% for SC/ STs/ Cat-1 OBCs)|
|6.||Drug Inspector||B.Pharma Degree + 18 months experience in manufacturing/ testing C or C1 drugs|
|7.||Assistant Engineer||Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE in Civil|
|8.||All Lecturer posts||Degree + B.Ed. and/ or PG Degree in relevant subject or equivalent|
|9.||District Minorities Officer||Degree/ PG in relevant subject|
|10.||Principal (others)||PG + Experience (desirable)|
Age Limit: Candidates within following age limits are eligible to apply for KPSC Group A, Group B Posts 2018 i.e. aspirants should not be below the minimum age limit and should not be above the maximum age limit given below.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Age Relaxations: As per official notification, individuals belonging to following categories can claim for relaxations in upper age limit to apply for KPSC Jobs 2018.
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 3 years
- PWDs, Cat-1 and Others: as per govt rules (Refer official notice)
Selection Process of KPSC Group A and Group B Jobs 2018
To hire suitable candidates for 294 Group A, Group B Technical and Non Technical Posts, KPSC conducts following selection rounds.
- Written Exam
How to Apply for KPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2018?
Fees: To participate in KPSC Recruitment 2018 for 294 Group A & B Posts, candidates have to remit application fee based on their category in any E-payment Post Offices using e-challan form (after application submission). Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- UR/ General category: Rs.600/-
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs.300/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates: Refer official notification
- Payment Mode: Online
KPSC Group A, Group B Application Form 2018
Online applications have to be submitted by candidates who are interested in KPSC Group A & B Jobs 2018. The general instructions for application submission are given below.
- Visit KPSC website kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Go to “Notification” section and read the “Group A Technical and Group B Technical & Non Technical Posts notification
- Comeback to homepage and click “Apply Online – Admission Ticket Download” tab
- Hit “Click here to apply online for Group A, Group B Technical & Non Technical Posts” link
- Read the general apply online instructions that display and click “I Agree” checkbox
- New users have to do the New Registration first, to get registration id and password
- After registration, login into the website
- Click on “Apply” button against the posts which you wish to apply
- Fill the educational qualification and other requisite details in application one-by-one
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and requisite certificate copies as per specifications
- Preview the filled-in details and click “Final Submit” button
- Print post office challan form to pay the fees in nearest E-payment post offices in Karnataka
- Click on Home button to apply for a different post or to view the submitted application for applied post
- Take printout copy of submitted application for future records
Important Dates of KPSC Group A and B Recruitment 2018
|Date of advertisement||23rd March 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||26th March 2018|
|Last date to apply online for Group A and Group B Posts||24th April 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||25th April 2018|
|Admit Cards will be issued on||Atleast 1 or 2 weeks before exam date|
|Date of Written Exam||Updated Soon…|
Note: By reading above paragraphs, aspirants might have came to know about the 294 Group A and Group B Technical, Non-technical posts that are currently vacant in various departments of state government. To know more information about this latest KPSC Recruitment 2018, refer the official notification linked in this article.