KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) had recently uncovered a vacancy notification, in their often recruitment schedule. You may find the notification in the media of internet, which means in their own website (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in). The main aim behind the publication of the official notification is to fill 401 vacancies in the designation of Gazetted Probationer. In this designation, nearly 19 Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts vacant currently, which are given in the below table. The requirements needed to submit online application for KPSC Jobs and applying steps are summarized hereunder.
|Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|No of Vacancies||401||Last Date||13-06-2017|
|Degree||Bachelors or Masters|
KPSC Recruitment 2017
Public service commissions were constituted under the provisions of the constitution of India. One among that is Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), which is founded to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian State of Karnataka. In this current scenario, more number of Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ jobs are opened in the designations such as Assistant Commandant, Superintendent, Commissioner, Tax Officer and other Officer posts. Aspirants, who are Graduated or Post Graduated in any well known institutions, can go with this recruitment.
Conveying that, getting employment in Government is a very big thing. So those who are eagerly waiting to participate in KPSC Recruitment shall use it in a right manner. In the way of selection, applied aspirants have to come across multiple stages. Refer this page further for getting detailed information.
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|No||Post Name||Post Nos||Salary Range|
|Group A Posts|
|1||KAS Assistant Commandant (Jr Scale)||30||Rs. 21600 – 50100/- (Vary Depend on Post)|
|2||Dy Superintendent of Police||20|
|3||Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)||08|
|4||Asst Director/ District Treasury Officer||14|
|5||District Backward Classes Welfare Officer||09|
|6||Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes||65|
|7||Asst Labour Commissioner||04|
|Group B Posts|
|8||Tahsildar (Revenue Dept)||66||Rs. 21600 – 43200/- (Vary Depend on Post)|
|9||Commercial Tax Officer||100|
|10||Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)||01|
|11||Dy Superintendent of Excise||05|
|12||Chief Officer Gr – 1||19|
|13||Assistant Treasury Officer||04|
|14||Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)||02|
|15||Asst Director (Agri Marketing Department)||02|
|16||Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies||36|
|17||Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept||02|
Educational Requirement: Accomplishment of Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent qualification awarded by a recognized University, is required to apply against candidates desired post.
- All the Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts – Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Age Restriction: The upper age limit of the candidates is set at 35 years. However, all the applicants should have attained the minimum age of 21 years.
- Minimum age for all the posts – 21 years
- Maximum age for all the posts – 35 years
Recruitment Procedure: Engagement of outstanding contestants in KPSC Jobs will be done on the basis of marks obtained in competitive examinations and interview. The competitive exam will be in two stages, that is prelims and mains.
Those who are declared qualified in prelims will only permitted for main examination. Then the succeeded persons are subject to interview. This final interview will confirm your appointment below the post of Gazetted Officer.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
Salary Offered: On appointment done through this commission, appointees will get the monthly salary in below pay scales. But the amount of the salary will get varied depends on the designated positions.
- Salary for Group ‘A’ posts – Rs. 21600–50100/-
- Salary for Group ‘B’ posts – Rs.21600–43200/-
Application Fee: The specified amount of application fee based on the category should be paid in bank, by using Challan downloaded at the time of online registration.
- Cost of Application for General Category – Rs.300/-
- Cost of application for SC/ ST category – Rs.150/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Online Application Procedure for KPSC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, those who are interested in the above said Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts, should do the basic registration and feed the academic details during online registration. One by one procedure for doing the online registration is guided below,
- To begin the application procedure, log on the official website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill the basic details such as full name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, age, mobile no, email address etc,
- On completion of this registration process, a registration ID and password will be generated on the screen.
- Login your profile by using this login credentials.
- Then click on “Apply” button against the respective post.
- Fill the application form with remaining details such as qualification, reservation and other asked details.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Modify the details, if required and take a print out of post office Challan for fee payment.
- After that, click on “Final Submit”
- Finally, click on “Application Preview” button to take the print out of the online applications form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Date of publication of advertisement||12th May 2017|
|Starting date to submit the online application||12th May 2017|
|Closing date to submit the online application||12th June 2017|
|Last date for depositing the application fee||13th June 2017|
|Date of written examination||20th Aug 2017|
Note: Except the above details about KPSC Recruitment 2017 candidates may get remaining details from the official notification.