KPSC Recruitment 2017: Public service commissions were constituted under the provisions of the constitution of India. One among that is Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), which is founded to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian State of Karnataka. In this current scenario, more number of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ jobs are opened in the designations such as Assistant Commandant, Superintendent, Commissioner, Tax Officer and Engineer posts. Aspirants, who are Graduated or Post Graduated in any well known institutions, can go with this recruitment.
Conveying that, getting employment in Government is a very big thing. So those who are eagerly waiting to participate in KPSC Recruitment shall use it in a right manner. In the way of selection, applied aspirants have to come across multiple stages. Refer this page further for getting detailed information.
|Latest KPSC Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|KPSC Group B, C Notification 2017||4265||22, 24-07-2017||Click here|
|KPSC Group A Notification 2017||401||13-06-2017||Click here|
KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 4265 Group B, C & Engineer Jobs
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently announced huge openings for Principal, Engineer and many other posts. As there are no experiences required, fresh graduates are asked to grab this great opportunity. Job seekers who are all interested can send their applications for KPSC Recruitment 2017 through online. Follow the below sections to know about the eligibility criteria for this recruitment.
|Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Group B &C, Engineer|
|Vacancy||4265||Last Date||22-07-2017 & 24-07-2017|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma, etc|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|Notification – I|
|3.||First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator||465|
|Notification – II|
|6.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||527||35 years||Rs.43200/-|
|7.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||73|
|8.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||246|
|9.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||43|
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have completed education from recognized universities.
- Principal: Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed
- Engineer: Degree/ Diploma
- Teacher and Others: Bachelor Degree and B.Ed
- Maths, etc
Age Restrictions: Applicants should lie between the below specified age limits.
- Engineer Posts: 18 to 35 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 40 years
Age Relaxations: Relaxation is applicable for the candidates belonging to the following categories.
- Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ Category-1: 5 years
Recruitment Process: Candidates shall be selected through the following selection processes based on the position they applied for.
- Kannada Language Test
- Competitive Exam
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)
Remunerations Offered: Selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages.
- Group B & C posts: Rs.11400 to 21600/-
- Assistant Engineer jobs: Rs.22800 to 43200/-
- Junior Engineer posts: Rs.17650 to 32000/-
Examination Fee: Application fee should be paid only through e -payment post office.
- General candidates: Rs.300/-
- Cat – 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category: Rs.150/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates: No fee
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who found suitable for the above positions are encouraged to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 as per the below listed simple guidelines. They are advised to keep the essential documents ready, before going for online application.
- Go to the official website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Click on “Apply Online Admission tickets” button in the home page.
- Find appropriate link for the positions you are going to apply for.
- Select “I accept” button and then press “New Registration” if the candidates are not already registered.
- Enter all the correct details and then click “Submit”
- Now use the registration id and password to login into online application.
- Fill all the details in application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph and required documents.
- Enter the payment details
- Finally click “Submit” button and then take print of the application submitted.
|Official Notification 1||kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Official Notification 2||kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Last date to apply online for Engineers Posts – 22 rd Jul 2017
- Closing date for submitting applications for Group B and C Posts – 24th Jul 2017
- Group B and C Post’s fee payment closing date – 25th Jul 2017
- Final date to pay application charges for Engineer Posts – 24th Jul 2017
Note: As per notice, KPSC is going to hire plenty of candidates for the position of Principal, Engineer and many others. In the above section, we have given the important details of KPSC Recruitment 2017. For more clarification, candidates can refer the official notification.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 401 Gazetted Officer Jobs
KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) had recently uncovered a vacancy notification, in their often recruitment schedule. You may find the notification in the media of internet, which means in their own website (www.kpsc.kar.nic.in). The main aim behind the publication of the official notification is to fill 401 vacancies in the designation of Gazetted Probationer. In this designation, nearly 19 Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts vacant currently, which are given in the below table. The requirements needed to submit online application for KPSC Jobs and applying steps are summarized hereunder.
|Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|No of Vacancies||401||Last Date||13-06-2017|
|Degree||Bachelors or Masters|
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|No||Post Name||Post Nos||Salary Range|
|Group A Posts|
|1||KAS Assistant Commandant (Jr Scale)||30||Rs. 21600 – 50100/- (Vary Depend on Post)|
|2||Dy Superintendent of Police||20|
|3||Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)||08|
|4||Asst Director/ District Treasury Officer||14|
|5||District Backward Classes Welfare Officer||09|
|6||Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes||65|
|7||Asst Labour Commissioner||04|
|Group B Posts|
|8||Tahsildar (Revenue Dept)||66||Rs. 21600 – 43200/- (Vary Depend on Post)|
|9||Commercial Tax Officer||100|
|10||Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)||01|
|11||Dy Superintendent of Excise||05|
|12||Chief Officer Gr – 1||19|
|13||Assistant Treasury Officer||04|
|14||Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)||02|
|15||Asst Director (Agri Marketing Department)||02|
|16||Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies||36|
|17||Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept||02|
Educational Requirement: Accomplishment of Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent qualification awarded by a recognized University, is required to apply against candidates desired post.
- All the Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts – Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Age Restriction: The upper age limit of the candidates is set at 35 years. However, all the applicants should have attained the minimum age of 21 years.
- Minimum age for all the posts – 21 years
- Maximum age for all the posts – 35 years
Recruitment Procedure: Engagement of outstanding contestants in KPSC Jobs will be done on the basis of marks obtained in competitive examinations and interview. The competitive exam will be in two stages, that is prelims and mains.
Those who are declared qualified in prelims will only permitted for main examination. Then the succeeded persons are subject to interview. This final interview will confirm your appointment below the post of Gazetted Officer.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
Salary Offered: On appointment done through this commission, appointees will get the monthly salary in below pay scales. But the amount of the salary will get varied depends on the designated positions.
- Salary for Group ‘A’ posts – Rs. 21600–50100/-
- Salary for Group ‘B’ posts – Rs.21600–43200/-
Application Fee: The specified amount of application fee based on the category should be paid in bank, by using Challan downloaded at the time of online registration.
- Cost of Application for General Category – Rs.300/-
- Cost of application for SC/ ST category – Rs.150/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Online Application Procedure for KPSC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, those who are interested in the above said Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts, should do the basic registration and feed the academic details during online registration. One by one procedure for doing the online registration is guided below,
- To begin the application procedure, log on the official website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill the basic details such as full name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, age, mobile no, email address etc,
- On completion of this registration process, a registration ID and password will be generated on the screen.
- Login your profile by using this login credentials.
- Then click on “Apply” button against the respective post.
- Fill the application form with remaining details such as qualification, reservation and other asked details.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Modify the details, if required and take a print out of post office Challan for fee payment.
- After that, click on “Final Submit”
- Finally, click on “Application Preview” button to take the print out of the online applications form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Date of publication of advertisement||12th May 2017|
|Starting date to submit the online application||12th May 2017|
|Closing date to submit the online application||12th June 2017|
|Last date for depositing the application fee||13th June 2017|
|Date of written examination||20th Aug 2017|
Note: Except the above details about KPSC Recruitment 2017 candidates may get remaining details from the official notification.