KPMG Careers 2017: The official career site of Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) has been updated with many job proposals below categories like Advisory, Assurance, Infrastructure and Tax. There openings lying below Consultant, Executive, Associate, Secretary, Analyst, Manager, Director, Manager Insurance and many more designations. Professionals whose passion is to serve in a worldwide known company can make your registration at KPMG Careers 2017. Whenever there is a need for that particular position, the management will communicate with you in person. If you desire to gather more about these jobs, please refer the below sub headings.
|Company Name||Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG)|
|Category||Advisory, Assurance, Infrastructure and Tax|
|Vacancy No’s||NA||Last Date||As earlier as possible|
|Education||CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ B.Com|
|Job Nature||Temporary Basis|
|Location||All over India|
KPMG Careers 2017
Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) is a Swiss company which provides services like Auditing, Advisory and Tax. It is one among the biggest auditors which is engaged in Amstelveen, Netherlands. Its unit which is located in various parts of India is in urgent requirement of young and result oriented candidates for engaging in the current vacancies. Applicants should have knowledge in the service line of Forensic, Internal auditing, Compliance Services, Sustainability, etc.
Aspirants who have done courses in accounting and finance are more preferable for KPMG vacancies. Graduates who are having good command over English are preferable for these posts. An interview will be conducted for selecting the suitable candidates for these posts. Selectees shall be appointed at its units which are situated in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, etc. You can apply for these jobs by visiting the official KPMG Careers 2017 portal of this company.
Category below which Vacancies are Available:
|1||Advisory||Management Consulting||As per company norms|
|3||Infrastructure||Government & Healthcare|
|Finance & Accounting|
Educational Profile: Aspirants who have completed Degree in Accounting, Finance or Chartered Accountancy or any other courses are desirable for above mentioned posts.
- Required Qualification – CA/ B.Com/ BA/ MBA (Finance)/ ICWA
Work Experience: Officials who wish to apply for these posts should hold beforehand experience in financial planning, Risk Management, Consultancy, project execution, Accounting and any other similar experiences are eligible to apply for JPGM Posts.
- Minimum Experience – 0 to 3 years
Age Constraints: The upper age limit of the application would be considered according to qualification and experience only. Special category applicants have the chance to get concession in age as per company norms.
- Age Limits – As per rules
Recruitment Process: The application form submitted by the individuals through online shall be validated by the recruitment team of KPMG by means of academic Performance and experience.
Appliers who seemed to be satisfying the conditions will be invited for personal interview on the specified date and time. The interviewer would judge your performance on the basis of communication skills, outlook, experience, etc.
- Personal Interview
Remunerations: Initially, they shall be recruited for a temporary period which can be further extended with subject to satisfactory performance. The salary provided for the appointees would be according to their experience in the respective domain.
- Emoluments offered – As per KPMG norms
How to Apply Online for KPMG Careers 2017
Aspirants who are fulfilling the above stated eligibility conditions are asked to submit your application through online for KPMG Careers. The steps involved in online registration are mentioned in the below section.
- Go to the official site of KPMG i.e. “www.home.kpmg.com”.
- Click on the “Careers” link given at the top of the page.
- Now, hit on the “Graduate->Graduate Jobs” link on the right side of the page.
- Click on the category below which you wish to apply.
- On the next page, select the concerned job name.
- The details regarding the job will appear on the next page.
- Hit on the “Apply to Job” tab on the top of the page.
- A new login window will appear.
- Choose the “Create a Login” option and click on the “Agree”
- Fill the required details and give “Create”.
- Use your email id and password as login credentials and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Thus, your application will be successfully completed.
- Last Date for Online Application – As soon as Possible
Note: We have provided enough details about the latest vacancies which are updated on the official site of KPMG Careers 2017, in the above section. Please do visit the official site for grabbing more information.