Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018: A Job Notification has been released by the Kolkata Police department for filling 75 Civic Volunteers vacancy in the Traffic Department of Kolkata Police. This is a good news for those candidates who are waiting to secure a Government Job in the State of West Bengal. Interested candidates can apply for this Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 through offline mode on or before the last date that is 25th January 2018. Candidates can find the all the complete details about this Recruitment in the below section.
|Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018|
|Position Name||Civic Volunteers|
|No of Openings||75|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
Kolkata Police Force is one among the three presidency police forces in the State of West Bengal which was formed in the year 1856. The Main functions of the Kolkata Police department are maintaining law and order in the city, Traffic control management, reducing crimes in the city and coordinating various city centric services for the welfare of the People living in Kolkata. As of 2018, Kolkata Police department has a total of 8 divisions which covers 70 Police Stations with nearly 35,000 Employees. Recently an announcement was made by the Kolkata Police Force for the recruitment of 75 Civic Volunteers. Candidates who are looking for Police jobs are advised to grab this Opportunity so that they can be posted in their Home State itself.
Kolkata Police Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Salary Offered: A Consolidated amount of monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in Kolkata Police department.
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018.
The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board.
- 8th Standard
Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Age Limits as on 1st January 2018.
- Minimum Age- 20 Years
- Maximum Age- 60 Years
Selection Process: The Selection process will be done through an interview by a selection committee comprising of Deputy Commissioner of Police along with one Assistant Commissioner of Police and one Inspector of Police both working under the Deputy Commissioner of Police. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
Applying Procedure for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates satisfying the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website “www.kolkatapolice.gov.in” and download the Recruitment Notification
- Read all the Instructions mentioned in the Recruitment Notification carefully
- If you are eligible, then you may collect the application form from Traffic Training School,8, Tarashankar Sarani, Kolkata 700 037 (Near Tala Park)
- Candidates can also take a print out of the Application form on a A-4 size paper which is attached with the official notification
- Fill all the required details and affix a recent Passport size photo on the Application form
- Filled Application Form along with all the Necessary documents should be submitted personally in the Drop Box kept at the Traffic Training School, Kolkata on or before the last date 25th January 2018
by 5.00 PM
- The Envelope Containing the Application and other documents should be superscribed as “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER……”
|Official Notification & Application Form here||kolkatapolice.gov.in|
|Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||01st March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||13th March 2018|
Here we have discussed about Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 and their related information. Candidates who are looking for Police related Jobs are advised to visit this section regularly. We will update all the latest Police Jobs in our website “www.careerszine.com”.