Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017: A Job Notification has been released by the Kolkata Police department for filling 1100 Civic Volunteers vacancy in different Police Stations located at Kolkata. This is a good news for those who are waiting to secure a Government Job in the State of West Bengal. Interested Candidates can apply for this Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 6th November 2017. Candidates can find the all the complete details about this Recruitment in the below section.
|Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Civic Volunteers||No of Openings||1100|
|Qualification||8th Pass||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||06/11/2017||Job Location||Kolkata|
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017
Kolkata Police Force is one among the three presidency police forces in the State of West Bengal which was formed in the year 1856. The Main functions of the Kolkata Police department are maintaining law and order in the city, Traffic control management, reducing crimes in the city and coordinating various city centric services for the welfare of the People living in Kolkata. As of 2017, Kolkata Police department has a total of 8 divisions which covers 70 Police Stations with nearly 35,000 Employees. Recently an announcement was made by the Kolkata Police Force for the recruitment of 1100 Civic Volunteers. Candidates who are looking for Police jobs are advised to grab this Opportunity so that they can be posted in their Home State itself.
Kolkata Police Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Salary Offered: A Consolidated amount of monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates as per the Norms followed in Kolkata Police department.
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017.
The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board.
- 8th Standard
Candidates should have the below mentioned Age as on 1st September 2017.
- Minimum Age- 20 Years
- Maximum Age- 60 Years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
Applying Procedure for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in and download the Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the Instructions mentioned in the Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Take a Print out of the Application form which is available in the Recruitment Notification itself.
- Fill all the required details and affix a recent Passport size photo on the Application form.
- Filled Application Form along with all the Necessary documents should be submitted personally in the Drop Box kept at the concerned S/ TP Guard/ DRO/ Unit Office on or before the last date 6th November 2017 by 5.00 PM.
- The Envelope Containing the Application and other documents should be superscribed as “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER……”
|Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||25/10/2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||06/11/2017|
Here we have discussed about Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 and their related Informations. Candidates who are looking for Police related Jobs are advised to visit this section regularly. We will update all the latest Police Jobs in our website “www.careerszine.com”