Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018: Kolar District court under the Karnataka Judiciary has released a recruitment notification for filling the vacant positions of Stenographer, peon, Typist and other posts with a total of 41 vacancies. Aspirants who are seriously looking for various court jobs can make use of this rare opportunity to start their career in Kolar District court. If you are interested in this Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018 then you may apply for the particular post only by online mode before the last date of 08-02-2018. Candidates can able to find the other details about this recruitment in the below section.
|Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Peon, Typists and other Posts|
|No of Posts||41|
|Qualification||7th, 10th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written Test, Skill Test|
Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018
Kolar district is located in the Southern Karnataka in which it is bordered by Bangalore Rural district on the west, Chikballapur district on the North, Chitoor district of Andhra Pradesh on the East and the Krishnagiri & Vellore district of Tamil Nadu on the South. This Kolar District Court is involved in solving all the Legal Problems happening in various places located at Kolar district of Karnataka. Every year, this district court is announcing new job notifications for filling up the available vacancies. This Year also this Organization has announced Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018 for recruiting staffs for the posts of Peon, Stenographer, Typists and other posts with a total of 41 vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who would like to work in district courts of Karnataka. According to the Recruitment Notification, it is mentioned that candidates can fill their Application form only through Online Mode before the deadline for submission of Application.
Kolar District Court Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Peon||06||Rs. 9600-14550 /-|
|02||Typists||13||Rs. 11000-21000 /-|
|05||Stenographer||13||Rs. 14550-26700 /-|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates Selected for the above mentioned posts will get an initial Scale of Pay between the ranges as mentioned in the above table with other allowances as applicable depending on the type of posts for which they have applied.
- For peon posts: Rs.9600-14550 /- pm
- For Typist, Typist-Copyist & Process Server posts: 11000-21000 /- pm
- For Stenographer posts: Rs. 14550-26700 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for eCourt Kolar Recruitment 2018
If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in Kolar District court.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or Institution.
- Peon posts :7th Standard
- For all other posts: 10th Standard
Additional requirements: Apart from the general education qualification, the applicants should also satisfy the below mentioned requirements.
- Candidates have the ability to read and write in Kannada for all the posts
- For Stenographer posts, candidates should have passed Senior Typewriting and Senior Shorthand examinations both in kannada and English
- For Typist & Typist-Copyist posts, candidates must have passed Junior Typing and Senior Typing Examinations both in kannada and English
Age Limit: Candidate should Possess the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date mentioned in the official notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Instructions followed by the Karnataka Government.
- Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B: 03 years
- SC/ ST, Cat-I: 05 years
Selection Procedure for eCourt Kolar Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidate will be Selected based on their Performance in the
- Skill Test
- Written Test
Application Procedure for Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below mentioned application fees through online/ offline mode.
- General: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST, Cat-I: Rs. 100/-
Steps to apply Online: Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website “www.ecourts.gov.in/ kolar”
- Then, click on the Recruitment section and download the advertisement from the official website
- Read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in the Advertisement carefully
- Once you meet all the Eligibility Norms, fill the Application form with all the required details
- Applicants have to provide their Mobile number and a valid e-mail id for all the communications related to examination
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature with specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Pay the application fees in Online/ Offline mode
- Check all the details once again and click the “ Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||ecourts.gov.in/kolar|
|Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Date for Online Application form||10th January 2018|
|Last Date for Online payment of Application fees||8th February 2018|
Note: In this article we have discussed about Kolar District Court Recruitment 2018. If you want to know about other court Jobs available in different States you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.