KHS Recruitment 2017: Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra recently announced KHS Recruitment 2017 for filling up various Teaching and Non-Teaching vacant Posts in their Organization. Candidates who have the required Eligibility criteria can apply for the 35 vacancies under different posts namely Professor, Junior Stenographer, LDC and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through Offline Application and the last date for submission of Application is 13.11.2017. Further details will be updated in the below section.
|KHS Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Position Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs||No of Openings||35|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th / Graduation||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Last Date||13.11.2017||Job Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
KHS Recruitment 2017
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS) which is also known as Central Institute of Hindi is an educational Institute formed in the year 1960 jointly by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India. The Headquarter of the Institute is situated at Agra and it is run by an autonomous organization Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal. The Institute mainly conducts various projects and activities for Teaching, Training, Research and Promotion & Propagation of Hindi at National and International level. It has eight regional centers located in different cities namely Delhi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Shillong, Mysore, Dimapur, Bhuvaneswar and Ahmedabad.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|06||Lower divisional clerk||06|
|09||Multi Tasking Staff (Peon, Safaiwala)||16|
Pay Scale details about KHS Recruitment 2017:
Selected Candidates for the above mentioned posts will get a fixed monthly salary and other allowances. The Pay scale for different posts are mentioned below
- For Professor Post- Rs 37400-67000 /- + AGP 10000
- For Associate Professor Post- Rs 37400-67000 /- + AGP 9000
- For Assistant Professor Post –Rs 15600-39100 /- + AGP 6000
- For Junior Stenographer & Proof Reader Posts –Rs 5200-20,200 /- + GP 2400
- For LDC, Library Clerk and driver Posts – Rs 5200-20,200 /- + GP 1900
- For MTS (Peon, Safaiwala) Posts – 5200-20,200 /- + GP 1800
Eligibility Criteria for KHS Recruitment 2017
Before applying for KHS Recruitment 2017the candidates must check whether they fulfill the required Eligibility criteria as specified below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completes 10th, 12th, Graduation from a recognized board or university is eligible to apply for KHS Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: Candidates Age limit should be between (For posts No 1, 2, 3 , 5 – 18 to 30 Years), (For posts No 4, 6, 7, 8 – 18 to 27 Years), (For post No 09 – 18 to 25 Years) .Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Government rules.
Selection Process: The selection Process consists of the following steps
- Written Test
- Skill Test/ Interview
Applying Procedure for KHS Recruitment 2017
Candidates who satisfy all the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria can follow the below Steps for filling their Offline Application
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website khsindia.org and download the Official Notification.
- Read all the instructions given in the Notification before Start filling the Offline Application Form.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form and Fill your Academic Qualifications and other details as per the Instructions given in the Official Notification.
- After filling all the required details send the Filled Application Form along with the self attested photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates and Caste certificate.
- It should be addressed to “Administrative Officer, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Hindi Sansthan Road, Agra 282005” by post so as to reach us by 11.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
|Official Notification & Application Form||khsindia.org|
|KHS Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||13.10.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||13.11.2017|
|Exam Date||Nov/ Dec 2017|
Here we have mentioned all the information related to KHS Recruitment 2017, interested candidates can apply before the last date 13th November 2017. Candidates having further doubts are advised to refer the official Notification mentioned in this section.