Kerala PSC Constable Recruitment 2018: Are you guys searching for Kerala Police Jobs? Then read this information. Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released two recruitment notifications recently. As per the notifications, now Kerala Police department is having 52 Lady Constable and nearly 400 Civil Police Officer job vacancies. Registration for these posts is now going on. Upto 31st January 2018, willing and eligible candidates can submit job applications for these positions. So, hurry up! To know about the basic eligibilities and other details about Kerala PSC Constable Recruitment 2018 and Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Recruitment 2018, read the paragraphs that are given below.
|Kerala PSC Constable Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Designation||Women Police Constable, Civil Police Officer|
|Vacancies||More than 420 vacancies|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th standard|
|Selection||Written Test, Physical and Medical Tests|
|Job Location||Kerala Armed Police Battalions|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
Kerala PSC Constable Recruitment 2018
Kerala Public Service Commission is the agency of state government. Whenever staff requirements arise for public service posts, it conducts recruitment or exams to hire suitable candidates for respective positions, based on requisition send by particular departments. Now, Kerala Police Department urgently requires male and female staffs for its Armed Police Battalions located in various districts of Kerala. To fill these posts through direct recruitment, now Kerala PSC is inviting job applications from physically and mentally strong persons. The vacancies existing in each battalion will be filled after conducting various tests for applied citizens. Separate rank list will be prepared for each Battalion depending upon availability of vacancies and reservations indicated on Kerala PSC Constable Notification 2018. Keep reading the remaining paragraphs given in this article to know more details about Kerala PSC Constable Recruitment 2018 and Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Recruitment 2018.
Battalion-wise Kerala Police Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Place (Battalion)||Name of Posts|
|Woman Police Constable||Civil Police Officer|
|2.||Pathanamthitta (KAP III)||11||Anticipated vacancies|
|3.||Idukki (KAP V)||–||Anticipated vacancies|
|4.||Ernakulam (KAP I)||06||Anticipated vacancies|
|5.||Thrissur (KAP II)||05||48|
|6.||Malappuram (MSP)||04||Anticipated vacancies|
|7.||Kasaragod (KAP IV)||20||Anticipated vacancies|
Salary Scale: Aspirants being selected for Kerala Woman Police Constable/ Civil Police Officer posts under Armed Police Battalions will get salary and other allowances as follows.
- Salary Range: Rs.22200 to 48000/- + admissible government allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for Kerala PSC Police Constable 2018
Basic Eligibility: The basic eligibilities that are required to apply for Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2018 and Civil Police Officer Recruitment 2018 are given below.
- Candidates belonging to reservation group of communities of Kerala state (i.e. Muslim, LC/ AI, Ezhava, ST, SC, OX, SIUC N, Dheevara, Viswakarma) can apply for Women Police Constable jobs. But male candidates and disabled persons no need to apply.
- For Kerala Civil Police Officer Jobs 2018, woman candidates and disabled persons no need to apply.
Qualification: The minimum qualification that should be completed by aspirants to apply for these Kerala Police Recruitment 2018 are given below.
- Woman Police Constable: passed SSLC/ Equivalent
- Civil Police Officer post: passed 12th/ Equivalent
Age Limits: Individuals must satisfy following age limits to apply for Kerala PSC Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Woman Police Constable (SC/ ST/ OX candidates): 18 to 31 years
- Woman Police Constable (Others): 18 to 29 years
- Civil Police Officer: 18 to 26 years
Age Relaxations: As per Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Notification 2018, individuals belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age to apply for Civil Police Officer posts in Armed Police Battalions.
- SC/ ST/ OBCs/ Ex-SM: as per rules
Physical Standards: To participate on Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2018 and Kerala Civil Police Officer Recruitment 2018, aspirants must have following height, chest and eye standards.
|Particulars||Minimum acceptable standards|
|Woman Police Constable||Civil Police Officer|
Selection Procedure of Kerala PSC Constable Jobs 2018
Candidates applying on response of any of these Kerala PSC Police Recruitment 2018 Notifications shall be shortlisted for appointment after conducting following selection rounds.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
Follow the guidelines that are given below to submit job applications for Kerala Police Recruitment 2018 for Lady Constable/ Civil Police Officer posts.
- Visit Kerala PSC website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click the “Notification” link available on Examination & Interviews section of homepage
- Click the Extraordinary gazetted dated 29th December 2017 and 30th December 2017
- Read the Kerala PSC Constable Notification (626 to 634/ 2017) or Kerala Civil Police Officer Notification (657/ 2017), which you want to apply
- Then come to homepage and do the One Time Registration to get User id and password
- Already registered candidates no need to do OTR registration again
- Click the “Apply Now” button of respective posts
- Enter your user id and password to login into the application part of particular post
- Fill the application and upload your photograph with name and date printed at the bottom portion
- After filling and uploading all requisite details, preview the application
- Modify the details you have entered, if required
- Then click on “Submit” button
- To take printout copy of submitted application, click Registration Card link available in your profile
No applications will be accepted by post. Also it should be rememberable that to participate on Kerala PSC Constable Exam/ Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Recruitment 2018, aspirants no need to remit examination/ application fee.
|Official Notification for Woman Constable||Click here|
|Official Notification for Police Officer||Click here|
Important Dates of Kerala PSC Constable Exam 2018
|Women Police Constable||Civil Police Officer|
|Kerala PSC Notification 2018 released on||29th December 2017||30th December 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||31st January 2018||31st January 2018|
|Kerala PSC Admit Card 2018 will be issued on||Atleast 15 days before exam||Atleast 15 days before exam|
|Date of OMR Examination||Updated Soon…||26th May 2018 (tentative)|
|Written exam results will be declared on||Updated Soon…||Updated Soon…|
|Call letters for physical tests will be issued on||Updated Soon…||Updated Soon…|
|Physical tests will be conducted on||Updated Soon….||September to November 2018|
|Final results will be declared on||Updated Soon…||Updated Soon…|
Note: By reading above paragraphs aspirants might have came to know about the present vacancies that are available for male and female candidates in Kerala Police Armed Police Battalions. To know about category-wise reservations, refer Kerala PSC Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification/ Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Notification 2018 that we have linked in this article. Very soon we will update details about Kerala PSC Constable Admit Card 2018, Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Admit Card 2018, Kerala PSC Constable Syllabus 2018, Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Syllabus 2018, etc. So, keep in touch with our website.