Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Kerala Postal Circle has scattered out a recruitment notification regarding the existence of vacant positions in various Post Offices and RMS divisions in Kerala. Subject to that, 594 job openings are occurred under the designations of Postman and Mail Guard. Candidates who strive to achieve the above mentioned Kerala Postal Circle Jobs shall be qualified up to Matriculation level. By referring the below narrated information, interested candidates shall send your job application through their authorized web portal.
|Authority||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Mail Guard & Postman|
|No of Openings||594||Last Date||14-02-2017|
|Place of Posting||India|
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Kerala Postal Circle is one of the Postal units taken under the administrative control of Department of Posts and Indian Government. To satisfy the necessity of Postman in Post Office and Mail Guard in Railway Mail Service (RMS), they are inviting applications from the deserving candidates. Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment notification stating that, approximately six hundreds of vacancies is available there. Aspirants who are looking towards employment in Indian Government departments shall register your details through their website. Also, attend the recruitment test on the scheduled day.
Eligible candidates find out through selection will be initially appointed as probationer for a period of two years. Those candidates should be liable to serve in Army Postal Service, as required. Here, the Mail Guards will have to work in RMS compartment of train carry with mail bags for receipt and delivery from fixed stations. Also they have to work in RMS/ Mail Offices in night hours also.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have been succeeded in the Matriculation level of examination conducted in any recognised board or institution.
- For Postman and Mail Guard Posts – 10th or equivalent
Age Limit and Relaxation: General category candidates who wish to apply for the position of Postman and Mail Guard should have attained the upper age limit between 18 to 27 years.
The crucial date for determining the age limit is on the closing date of receipt of application. Beyond the upper age limit, relaxation is provided for the candidates as per the details given in the below tabular column.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years (5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC)|
|Ex-servicemen||3 years (plus 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC)|
|Government Servants (Upper age)||40 years (45 years for SC/ ST 7 43 years for OBC)|
Selection Method: A provisional merit list will be prepared depending upon the aptitude test conducted in various divisions. If the candidates secure equal marks in the aptitude test, priority will be given to the candidates based on their age and percentage of marks in qualifying examination.
- Aptitude Test
Salary Offered: Aspirants who are employed under any of the Post Offices or Railway Mail Service (RMS) under Kerala Postal Service will be reimbursed with the salary in the pay matrix pay level 3.
- Pay Scale for Postman & Mail Guard – Rs.21700-69100/-
Application Fee: Candidates belonged to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women categories are exempted from the payment of examination fee. Remaining candidates must pay the application fee and examination fee in cash through Post Offices having e-payment facility. For that, Registered aspirants should approach any departmental Post Office with system generated Challan.
- Fee for application – Rs.100/-
- Fee for examination – Rs.400/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Procedure to Apply Online for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Applicants who suit this recruitment shall apply online by choosing either Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre. For the convenience of those applicants, we guide to apply through the following lists.
- Initially, visit the website at “www.keralapost.gov.in”.
- Once you, log on the website go through the notification, instructions etc provided in the recruitment notification.
- After that, hit on the concerned link to apply.
- Choose the desired job and complete your initial registration.
- Now, you will get the generated fee Challan.
- Fill the application form with required data after the transaction of fee.
- Then, the scanned images of photograph and signature have to be uploaded.
- Following that, check all the entries made by you for correctness.
- At last, submit the application.
- Applicants are advised to keep the hard copy of the fee Challan, receipt issued by the Post Office and Password for future reference.
For any clarification related to this recruitment or facing any difficulty while sending the online application contact the telephone number “08655 595510”.
|Apply online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Advertisement dated on – 12th Jan 2017
- Online registration commenced from – 16th Jan 2017
- Online registration ends on – 14th Sep 2017
- Last date to remit the fee – 17th Sep 2017
- Written examination will be tentatively on – 9th April 2017
Note: Candidates, who are finding for information about Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, shall retrieve it from the above sections. Also, Keep in touch with the website for getting latest updates and any changes related to this recruitment.