Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017: In these days various postal circles in India is conducting recruitments for fulfilling postman and Mail guard Posts. Similar to these ongoing recruitments, Kerala Postal Circle has also scheduled with the response vast amount of vacancies in Postman and Mail Guard posts. As per the schedule, Postman/ Mail Guard exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Since the exams are coming nearer, Kerala Post Office had distributed Admit Cards, only for candidates who have applied already. So, now these candidates are intimated to download Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017 from the official site of Kerala Post Office. For the ease of aspirants, we had summarize details about the exam and downloading procedures in the below sections.
|Authority||Kerala Post Office|
|Exam Name||Postman/ Mail Guard exam|
|Exam Mode||OMR based|
|Exam Date||7th May 2017|
Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017
Post Office is a customer service facility forming part of a national postal system. Indian post offices are controlled by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. There about 22 postal circles and one among that is Kerala Postal Circle. This concerned authority recently uncovered an exam notification for satisfying Postman/ Mail Guard designations before a few months ago. We know that, most of you had give your attention towards this notification and applied against your desired post.
For you guys, admit cards for Postman/ Mail Guard exam has delivered now. Why we give more importance to this admit card means, it’s a key ticket to attend the forthcoming Postman/ Mail Guard exam. Aspirants without this document are not allowed inside the exam call. On receiving the Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017 only, you will get the intimation about the exact information of exam centers. Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will contain the following information.
- Candidate name
- Candidate Photo
- Registration/ Roll number
- Exam venue, time and date
Things to Remember: During your arrival at the exam centre, candidates must follow the below instructions.
- At first attend the document verification i.e. Admit card and photo identity proof (Pan Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License)
- Find the exam hall, before the start of exam using your registration number.
- Keep stay outside, until exam conducting authorities enter into the exam hall.
- Get permission from that authorities and enter into the hall.
- Don’t perform any misbehavior inside the exam hall.
- Avoid usage of electronic equipments, while writing examination.
Postman/ Mail Guard exam 2017
The notification published on 11th Jan 2017, by Kerala Post Office gives the below illustrated details. The detailed information about Postman/ Mail Guard exam is explained in our previous post. However some of the details are explained in brief hereunder.
Eligibility Criteria: SSLC pass is enough to apply against Postman and Mail guard vacancies. Aspirants should have completed this qualification from any recognized institution. And the freeze out age limit fixed for the recruitment is 18 to 27 years. This will undergo age relaxation also.
- Qualification– Matriculation Pass
- Age Limit – 18 to 27 years
Selection Procedure: On the basis of received applications, eligible contenders are invited for aptitude test through admit card. After that, division wise merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the aptitude test. This merit mark will be taken to draw for appointment in each recruiting divisions. After engagement, appointees will be on probation for a period of 2 years.
- Aptitude test
Exam pattern and Phases: Applicants shall be subject to an Aptitude test, which covers topics in the areas of General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Malayalam. View the below lists to get more about this exam,
- The duration of the aptitude test is for two hours.
- Part A and Part B of the question paper will be in bilingual (English and Malayalam).
- The entire questions in the question paper will be of objective multiple choices.
- Each of the section carries 25 marks for a total of 100 marks.
- Each of the questions carries one mark.
- There is no negative mark.
How to Download Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017
This section is moreover important compared to the other sections. Why because, the theme of the article is presented here. On referring the above sections, you must know about the distribution of Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017. It is delivered only for aspirants, who had registered in Kerala Post Office web portal. In same gateway only, he/ she need to download the Admit card.
To download this document, three requirements are mandatory i.e. registration number, password and date of birth. Candidates who are seriously preparing for the exam is intimated to download it immediately, to avoid last minute rush in internet. For your convenience, the downloading steps are given below,
- To download the Admit Card, competitors need to log on the official website “www.keralapost.gov.in”.
- On entering in to the website, go to “Career”
- In that section find the link named “Postman/ Mail Guard examination 2017 – Download Admit Card”.
- And hit on “Click here to login”
- In that login page, feed the candidate registration number, password and date of birth.
- Then, click on “Login”
- Immediately your admit card will be downloaded as printable format.
- Verify the hall ticket and retain the print out of the same.
Exam Cities: Postman/ Mail Guard exam 2017 will be conducted in the following five cities of the Kerala State. Anyhow, the printed format of the hall ticket shows the exact address for attending the exam.
|Exam city code||Exam city|
|Download Admit card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online registration had ended on – 14th Feb 2017
- Exam date for Postman/ Mail Guard – 7th May 2017
Note: Accurate data about Postman/ Mail Guard exam and the downloading way for Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017 is clearly narrated in the above sections.