Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017: Applications are invited from the Indian citizens by Kerala High Court for the vacancies available in the postings of Personal Assistant Grade II and District & Sessions Judge Posts. Dedicated aspirants those who all are completed their Bachelor’s Degree can eligible for applying this job opening. At present 21 vacancies are available in this Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017. Government job seekers can use this great employment opportunity so that selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages. Application submission, eligibility details and other requirements of this latest recruitment are given in the below section.
|Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Personal Assistant, District & Sessions Judge posts||Vacancies||21|
|Selection Type||Dictation Test/ Written Test & Interview||Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Last Date||11-01-2018 & 15-01-2018||Job Location||Kerala|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep with it’s headquarter situated at Kochi. This High Court has the power to issue directions, orders and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warrantor and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. Recently this Kerala high court authority issued one job vacancy notification for the vacant places available in Personal Assistant, District & Sessions Judge posts. Interested candidates can apply for this latest recruitment through online. Appointment of this Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 may be done through Temporary/ Permanent deal.
Designation Wise High Court of Kerala Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|01||Personal Assistant Grade II||08||Rs 27800-59400 /-|
|02||District and Sessions Judge||13||Rs 51550-63070 /-|
Pay Scale and Salary: Candidates will be offered by monthly basis salary, as per the details given below.
- Personal Assistant Grade II: Rs.27800-59400 /-
- District and Sessions Judge: Rs.51550-63070 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidates applying for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 must have complete knowledge about all the Eligibility criteria Norms as specified below.
Educational Qualification: Necessary educational qualification for applying this Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 is given below.
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant Typing Skills
- Degree in Law
Upper Age Limit: Below mentioned upper age limit is only applicable for general category candidates.
- For Personal Assistant Grade II posts: 38 years
- For District and Sessions Judge: 45 years
Age Relaxation: Upper Age limit is relaxable to reserved candidates according to the rules followed in Kerala High Court.
Selection Process for HCKR Recruitment
Selection Process: Authority will organize the below mentioned steps for the selection of the talented aspirants.
- Dictation Test/ Written Test
Application Fee: After completion of the online application step I process, candidates can download the fee payment challan. Next take a print of the challan and visit the nearest bank branches of State Bank of India for deposit the payment.
- For Personal Assistant Grade II posts: Rs.300/-
- For District and Sessions Judge posts: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Offline
Applying Procedure for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
Citizens those who all are willing work in Court can apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Online application simple steps are listed below; it will help the aspirants while doing the application process.
- Candidates have to first visit the website “www.hckrecruitment.nic.in”.
- New users click the “New Applicant”
- Candidates next select the post name then it will divert into another page, next page click the “Proceed”
- Fill the Step I process of the application form clearly and select “Submit”
- After making payment, visit the website and login to the web portal.
- Then complete the Step II process of application form.
- In Step-II process candidates have to upload the certificates, photograph and signature.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the application details, before submission.
- Finally “Submit” the application.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
- However for District and Sessions Judge posts the candidates have to send their Academic certificates, Experience certificates and other Necessary documents to the Address “THE REGISTRAR GENERAL, HIGH COURT OF KERALA, ERNAKULAM, KOCHI-682 031”
- The Envelope containing the documents should be super scribed with “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………”
|Official Notification & Apply online here||hckrecruitment.nic.in|
|Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Designation||Online application started date||Last date for Payment||Online application closing date|
|Personal Assistant||29th November 2017||05th January 2018||15th January 2018|
|District and Sessions Judge||28th November 2017||04th January 2018||11th January 2018|
Note: Kerala High Court released the job notification for Personal Assistant and District & Sessions Judge posts, in this article we have discussed about the details of this new recruitment on above section. If you have any further doubts, refer the official notification for getting more information.