Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from Indian citizens by Kerala High Court for the vacancies available in the posts of Assistants. Dedicated aspirants those who all are completed their Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree/ Law Degree Degree can eligible for applying this job openings. At present 38 vacancies are available in this Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018. Government job seekers can use this great employment opportunity so that selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages. Application submission, eligibility details and other requirements of this latest recruitment are given in the below section.
|Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree/ Law Degree|
|Selection Type||Written Test & Interview|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018
High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep with it’s headquarter situated at Kochi. This High Court has the power to issue directions, orders and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warrantor and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. Recently this Kerala high court authority issued one job vacancy notification for the vacant places available in Assistant posts. Interested candidates can apply for this latest recruitment through online. Appointment of this Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 which be done on a Permanent basis.
Designation Wise High Court of Kerala Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|01||Assistant||38||Rs 27800-59400 /-|
Pay Scale and Salary: Candidates will be offered by monthly basis salary, as per the details given below.
- Assistant : Rs.27800-59400 /-
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 must have complete knowledge about all the Eligibility criteria Norms as specified below.
Educational Qualification: Necessary educational qualification for applying this Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Degree in Law
Age Limit: Below mentioned age limit is only applicable for general category candidates.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
Age Relaxation: Upper Age limit is relaxable to reserved category candidates according to the rules followed in Kerala High Court.
- OBC- 02 years
- High court staffs- 04 years
- SC/ST-05 years
Selection Process for HCKR Recruitment
Selection Process: Authority will organize the below mentioned steps for the selection of the talented aspirants.
- Written Test
Application Fee: After completion of the online application step I process, candidates can deposit the application fees by online/ Offline mode
- General, OBC: Rs. 400 /-
- SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently Abled: Nil
- Payment Mode: Offline/ Online
Applying Procedure for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018
Citizens those who all are willing work in Court can apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Online application simple steps are listed below; it will help the aspirants while doing the application process.
- Applicants have to visit the Official website, hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Download the advertisement and read all the instructions from the “Notification” section
- If you are eligible, then click the “Apply Online” link in that page
- Tick “ I Agree” and click “Proceed” to start your online application
- In the Step-I, candidates have to fill all the basic information
- At the end of Step-I, candidates were asked to enter a Key number/ Password
- Click the Submit button, an Application number will be displayed on the screen and intimated to the e-mail/ sms
- Now the candidates have to click “Step-II” in the homepage
- Enter your Application number and Key number and click the “Log in” button
- Candidates can pay the application fees through offline mode by clicking “Download Challan” in the Profile section of Step-II
- Candidates can also pay the application fees through online mode
- In the Profile section, upload the photograph and signature
- Check all the information furnished by you once again and click the “Application Preview” button
- Candidates should finally submit the application form by clicking the “Final Submission” button
- Take a Print out of the application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply online here||hckrecruitment.nic.in|
|Starting Date for Online Application (Step-I & Step-II)||26th July 2018|
|Closing Date for Step-I process||20th August 2018|
|Last Date for remitting the Application fees||31st August 2018|
|Last Date for completing Step-II process||06th September 2018|
Note: Kerala High Court released the job notification for Assistant posts, in this article we have discussed about the details of this new recruitment on above section. If you have any further doubts, refer the official notification for getting more information.