Kerala High Court Judicial Service Exam 2017: Kerala High court is going to conduct a recruitment Process for filling up 41 Munsiff-Magistrate Posts in their Organization. Aspiring candidates who are looking forward for Court Jobs can apply for this Kerala High court Judicial Service Exam 2017 between the dates 14.11.2017 to 27.12.2017. Candidates are advised to read the complete article for other related information such as Age Limit, Pay scale, Selection Process, Applying Procedure and much more in this section.
|Kerala High Court Judicial Service Exam 2017|
|Position Name||Munsiff-Magistrate||No of Openings||41|
|Qualification||Degree in Law||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||27.12.2017||Job Location||Kerala|
Kerala High court Judicial Service Exam 2017
High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian state of Kerala and in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep with its headquarter situated at Kochi. This High Court has the power to issue directions, orders and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warrantor and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. Recently this Kerala high court authority issued one job vacancy notification Kerala High court Judicial Service Exam 2017 for the vacant places available in Munsiff-Magistrate posts. Interested candidates can apply for this latest recruitment through online Mode. No other modes of Application will be accepted by the Kerala High Court so that candidates have to start filling the Online Application as earlier as Possible.
Kerala High court Judicial Service Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Munsiff-Magistrate||41||Rs 27700-44770 /-|
Candidates Selected for the Post of Munsiff-Magistrate will get a initial Scale of Pay between the range Rs 27700-44770 /-
- Rs 27700-44770 /- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High court Judicial Service Exam 2017
Before applying for this Recruitment the candidates must have proper Knowledge about the Eligibility Criteria Norms mentioned in the advertisement.
The applicants should have Passed Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Degree in Law
Upper Age Limit: Candidates should Possess the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date 01-01-2017.
- Maximum Age- 35 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to different category of reserved students according to the norms followed in the Kerala High court.
- OBC- 03 Years
- SC, ST- 05 Years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Exam
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the prescribed Application fees through Offline Mode by taking the Challan payable at State Bank of India.
- For SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently Abled– Nil
- For All Others– Rs.1000/-
Applying Procedure for Kerala High Court Judicial Service Exam 2017
Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria Norms mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Download the Recruitment advertisement and read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in the Advertisement carefully.
- The Online Application Process usually consists of two parts namely Step-I and Step-II.
- In Step-I Candidates have to enter their basic informations by clicking the link Registration for New Applicants.
- After entering all the details in Step-I, the candidates has to upload their Photograph and Signature with Correct Specifications in Step-II.
- Fill the Payment details and after checking all the details once again click the Final Submission button.
- After the Final submission, an Application Form containing the Application Number and Key Number will be generated.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form for Future Reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||hckrecruitment.nic.in|
|Kerala High Court Judicial Service Exam 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Application||14th November 2017|
|Last Date for Step-I Process||13th December 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||20th December 2017|
|Last Date for Step-II Process||27th December 2017|
In this article we have discussed about Kerala High court Judicial Service Exam 2017. If you want to know about other court Jobs available in different States you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.