KELTRON Recruitment 2017: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) is on look out for experienced personnel for the appointment on contract basis, in order to execute the project. Here, the engagement is not permanent, since the appointees will stay up to the completion of the project. On referring the official notification of KELTRON, about 10 vacancies are available in the posts of Operator and Officer. Scroll down the page for getting more information about KELTRON Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Organization||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)|
|Designation||Operator & Officer|
|Vacancy Nos||10||Last Date||26-03-2017|
|Education||ITI or Degree|
KELTRON Recruitment 2017
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) is a premier public Sector undertaking in Kerala, for the development of electronics industry. In this technology park, thousands of men and women participate in this development. In order to impart few more professionals in fabrication and Accounts department, they had updated a new employment notification in their authorized web portal. It states about the less amount of vacant scopes in Operator and officer posts. Aspirants who have done ITI or Degree in relevant fields are invited to attend this recruitment.
Selection will be made either through recruitment tests or interview. The initial appointment for the hired employees would be for a period of one year, which may extends depending upon the completion of the project. These incumbents should be ready to travel anywhere in India. Desiring candidates hurry up to make your registration via KELTRON website. More data about KELTRON Recruitment 2017 is summarized below,
Designation and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Requirements: On scoring minimum of 60% of marks in aggregate, aspirants should have complied with the below mentioned qualifications.
- For Operator post – ITI (Electronics/ MRTV/ Electronic Mechanic)
- For Officer Post – CA Inter/ CMA Inter
Experience Required: Applicants should possess at least two years of experience in fabrication of electronic components or in Finance & Accounts department of reputed company.
- For Operator & Officer posts – 2 years
Age Limitation: The freeze out age limit set for the post of operator and Officer is mentioned in the above tabular column. Calculation of age limit for selection is on 1st Jan 2017.
- Upper age for both the posts – 36 years
Selection Method: Depending upon the total number of eligible applicants on verifying their academic qualifications and experience, they will be invited for test or interview at Bangalore. For attending this selection, call letters are issued to the shortlisted candidates.
Written test will be in objective and in case of Operator post skill test will be conducted. No travel or dearness allowance will be paid for the participants of selection.
- Written test/ Skill Test & GD/ Group Activity & Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Educational Qualification certificates
- Experience Certificate
- Age proof
- Community certificate
Selection venue: The above said selection process will be carried out at the venue of “Keltron Marketing Office, No 52, St.Johns Road, Bangalore – 560 042”.
Salary and Allowances: A fixed amount of salary will be provided to the appointed candidates on the basis of relevant experience/ skill set and it will be the best in industry. Also, benefits like ESI, PF, gratuity and outstation allowance may be applicable as per the rules.
- Pay scale for Operator – Rs.9860-11000/-
- Pay scale for Officer – Rs.20000-25000/-
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee amount should be drawn into the KELTRON account in online, by using the State Bank e-collect facility.
- Cost for Online Application – Rs.250/-
- Cost of Online application (SC/ ST Category) – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for KELTRON Recruitment 2017
Experienced personnel, who aspire to apply, shall register your details in KELTRON web portal. The line by line procedure for applying is as follows,
- Initially log on the official website “www.swg.keltron.org”.
- Click on “Apply Online” link enabled against the post.
- Select the desired post, category and again click on “Apply Online”
- Immediately it will be redirected to a page containing new application form.
- Fill all the necessary information in the blank columns.
- After that, upload the passport size photograph and resume by using “Choose File”
- Verify all the filled in details and hit in “Submit”
- Then proceed for transacting the fee by using “Fee payment”
- Finally, retain the print out of the online submission of form for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||keltron.org|
- Date of publication of advertisement – 14th Mar 2017
- Online registration ends on – 26th Mar 2017
- Selection is scheduled on – 1st Apr 2017
Note: Aspirants, who are finding for information about KELTRON Recruitment 2017, shall retrieve it from the above sections. If you need more information, go through the official notification.