KEA PU Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017: Some days ago, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) had scattered out one recruitment based exam notification. For engaging talented teaching aspirants below the Pre-university Colleges in Karnataka, this test has been announced. Post graduates under Arts/ Education/ Science/ Computer Application/ Technology fields have given opportunity to enter on these educational institutions as Lecturer, by proving their talents in this state level competitive test. But only if applied citizens get KEA PU Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017, he/ she can write this exam. Here we have provided this admission certificate details elaborately.
|Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Name||Pre-university Lecturer Exam 2017 – Admission Ticket|
|Exam Mode||Offline based|
|Exam Date||Informed soon…|
KEA PU Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
Admission certificate is like an entrance key to attend any exam. Likewise to attend the PU Lecturer exam going to be conducted by KEA, applied aspirants need admit cards. This proves he/ she is given permission by KEA to write this exam. Otherwise in exam centres invigilators will not permit those aspirants inside, on examination date. Notable things that will be indicated in KEA PU Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 are,
- Date, Time and Venue of exam
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Some General Instructions, etc.
Things to Remember: Applicants must carry Admit Card and any one photo identity proof with them, while coming for examination. Aadhar Card/ Voter’s Id/ Driving Licence/ Passport, etc. can be used for this purpose. Also they must carry their own writing materials with them. Don’t disturb nearby contestant in any cases.
- Admit Card and original ID proof should be taken.
- Mobile phones and books usage inside exam hall should be avoided.
- Take blue/ black ball point pens with you.
- Don’t do any rough works in admit card.
KEA PU Lecturer Exam 2017
Eligibility Standards: Master Degree holders on relevant disciplines are asked to respond for this KEA examination, if they are between ages 21 to 40 years. The OBC/ SC/ ST category aspirants will be given relaxations in ceiling age as per government orders. Individuals who are not satisfying any of these criterias will not be issued with admit cards.
- Qualification: MA/ ME/ M.Sc/ M.Ed/ MCA/ M.Tech
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
Recruitment Process: Exam is the exact round of selection. Qualifying aspirants in this test will be appointed in Pre-University Colleges under Karnataka, depending upon availability of vacancies and on merit basis. Medical examination and document verification would also be done before doing appointments.
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Questions will be asked based on subjects which candidates are applying i.e. Kannada/ English/ Hindi/ Telugu/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Sanskrit/ History/ Economics/ Logic/ Sociology/ Political Science/ Statistics/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ biology/ Geography/ Business Studies/ Tamil/ Music/ Commerce. Also appliers can expect questions from General Studies, Mental Ability.
- KEA’s PU Lecturer exam is offline based.
- Full of this is an objective type
How to Download KEA PU Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
Karnataka Examination Authority will only issue admission certificates to post graduate applicants who are satisfying the minimum eligibility standards prescribed for this exam, through its official website. Before 2 or 3 weeks of exam this will happen. Admit cards will not be sent through postal mode for this Lecturer exam. By entering the login credentials like applicant’s id given at the time of registration and password, candidates can get this admission certificate. The steps to get this admission certificate are,
- First of all visit the page kea.kar.nic.in.
- Hit the PU Lecturers Admit Card downloading link given in home page.
- On next page, candidates will be asked to enter your user id and date of birth/ password.
- By submitting those particulars, your KEA PU Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 will display.
- First save the copy of admission certificate and then take its printout copy.
Exam Centres: The test will be conducted within Karnataka state only i.e. in about 30 districts this PU Lecturer examination will be executed. This centre allotment will be done only by entire decision of KEA.
|Download Admit Card here||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date – Mar 2017
- Notification Closed Date – 6th Apr 2017
- Exam Conducted Date – Will be Informed Soon
- Admit Card Released on – Two or Three weeks before exam
Note: The KEA PU Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 downloading details are illustrated here on above paragraphs. By visiting the official website of exam conducting authority, aspirants will get some more information.