Kashmir University Recruitment 2017: Kashmir Univeristy has disseminated a rolling advertisement recently to fill the various Faculty posts in its campuses. Some placements are going to be done on tenure basis, while others on regular basis. UGC norms will be taken into consideration for doing appointments under this Kashmir University recruitment 2017, so high Academic Performance Indicator score based on PBAS is very important. Aspirants with good teaching experience and willing to serve under any of the Centre / Schools of Kashmir University are seemed to be the right persons to apply. Readers who desires to know more information about this employment opportunity can go through the below sections.
|Organization||University of Kashmir|
|Designations||Associate Professor and Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||86||Last Date||10-02-2017|
|Academics||Master Degree/ Ph.D|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Permanent|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Kashmir University Recruitment 2017
University of Kashmir is a foremost educational institution that lies in Jammu & Kashmir of India. It offers courses on streams of Arts, Medicine, Engineering, etc. and various Colleges are also affiliated under this university. A new recruitment notice scattered out by this organisation inform the news of Professor/ Associate Professor vacancies for the subjects of Law, Library & Information Science, Urdu, Political Science and Psychology etc.
At the time of publication, the total number of observed vacancies is 86. Interview in response of this job advertisement will be conducted at regular intervals, till this staff requirement is fulfilled. Candidates with prior experience and knowledge in this industry will get deputed and placed under probation for 1 or 2 years. See the eligibility details from below section.
Designation Wise Vacancies in Kashmir University
|SI. No.||Campus/ Designation||No. of Openings (tentative)||Salary|
Educational Profile: Candidates with Doctoral certificate on relevant streams or any outstanding professionals on concerned fields are the eligible persons for above listed vacant posts in Kashmir University. The basic qualification needed for each designation is stated here.
- For Professor post: Ph.D on concerned subjects like Botany/ Business & Financial Studies/ Chemistry/ Computer Sciences/ Economics/ English/ Electronics & Instrumentation Technology/ Hindi, etc. or any allied disciplines.
- For Associate Professor job: Master Degree and Ph. D in Persian/ History/ Physical Chemistry/ Travel & Hospitality Management/ Mathematics, etc. or any allied disciplines.
- For Management related Schools/ Departments (Professor/ Associate Professor posts): Master Degree in Business Management/ Administration or PGDM (with 55% marks) or CA/ ICWA/ Company Secretary and Ph.D or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management
Candidates possessing first class marks in Bachelor’s Degree and Ph.D or Master Degree alone with good academic record are also found suitable for Associate Professor designation under Department of Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences field.
Requisite Experience: Teaching and/ or research experience at any university/ national level institutions/ industries is also an eligible criterion for Professor/ Associate Professor posts. Aspirants applying for Professor posts should have published minimum 10 publications and candidates applying for Associate Professor position must have done 5 publications.
- For Professor designation: 5 years
- For Associate Professor post: 8 years
Recruitment Process: Most fitting aspirants will be invited for the interview process of recruitment, after doing initial scrutinising and screening. On interview date, contestants who are failing to produce original and attested photocopies of requisite credentials will get rejected.
- Personal Interview
Salary and Allowances: Candidates engaging in Professor/ Associate Professor posts of Kashmir University will be offered with a Pay Band-4 salary and Academic Grade Pay (AGP). If applicable, other admissible allowances would also be provided.
- Salary Range: Rs.37400 – 67000/-
- AGP for Professor post: Rs.10000/-
- AGP for Associate Professor post: Rs.9000/-
Application Charges: Those who wish to compete in this Kashmir University recruitment 2017 have to pay the prescribed amount of application fee either through online/ offline mode, after application submission.
Those who are trying to pay the fee through online mode can use the link that is given in official web portal of university and others can download the pay-in-slip and remit the fee in any J&K Bank.
- Cost of Application: Rs.1050/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply for Kashmir University Recruitment 2017
Candidates who aspire to work as a Professor/ Associate Professor under University of Kashmir can avail this chance and submit their applications through online, before last date. The steps to be followed are,
- First open the website page kashmiruniversity.ac.in.
- Hit the “Jobs/ Recruitment” section and click the concerned link to open the detailed advertisement.
- Newly applying candidates can click the “Register” button and enter basic details as asked.
- Already registered aspirants can directly hit the “Login” link and enter the username & password, for filling online application.
- Fill the mandatory fields and hit the “Preview” button to check the details finally.
- Then press the “Submit” button.
- Also, select the mode of payment and do the transaction successfully.
- Finally don’t forget to take the printout copy of submitted application.
By numbering at the right side of top margin, submit the self attested photocopies of following enclosures to “Office of Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), Ground Floor, Administrative Block, University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190 006, J&K, India”, along with hardcopy of application.
- Latest Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Records
- Experience proof
- Caste certificate, etc.
Above said document copies can be submitted in Person or through Registered/ Speed Post and the envelope containing these enclosures should be neatly superscribed with “Application for the Post of _____________, Post ID ____________ Advt. Notice No. ___________ Dated ____________”. Serving employees must route their applications through proper channel.
Dates to Remember
- Date for opening of online registration gateway – 5th Jan 2017
- Online registration ends on this date – 10th Feb 2017
- Hardcopy of application should be submitted on or before – 15th Feb 2017
Note: The teaching vacancies that are currently going to be occupied in Kashmir University are listed on above paragraphs. To know about subject wise vacancy details, reservation, etc., refer the official notification.