Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Water Resources Department has recently publicized the openings for the post of Engineers under Junior and Assistant levels. Aspirants who are looking for Government jobs can make use of this golden chance. Candidates having academic backgrounds in Civil/ Mechanical cadres are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates are advised to send their applications for Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017 through the proper channel before the closing date. To know about the eligibility criterias in detail, aspirants are asked to refer the below sections.
|Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Engineer||No of Vacancies||889|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||22-07-2017||Job Location||Karnataka|
Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Water Resources Department is one of the leading department in Government of Karnataka. It is responsible for the development and regulation of state’s water resources like Cauvery, Godavari, etc. It had done various projects on irrigation, flood control and many others.
Department is now on need of qualified human resources to support its construction and development works. For that it has newly announced Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017 in its official website, to hire deserving manpower i.e. through this recruitment they are going to hire more than eight hundred candidates for the designations of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. Applicants will be taken through the various selection processes like test and interview, for finding the right persons. At last desirable candidates will be selected and offered with attractive emolument packages for their service.
Karnataka Water Resources Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Engineer||600||35 years||Rs. 43200/-|
Remunerations Offered: Appointees will be offered with high salary packages as follows. Apart from this other admissible allowances would also be given, as applicable.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.22800 to 43200/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.16000 to 29600/-
- Other allowances: as applicable
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017
Qualification: Candidates should have completed their education from approved boards.
- Engineer: Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
- Engineer: Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
Age Limits: Applicants should lie between the below specified age limits.
- Assistant Engineer: 21 to 35 years
- Junior Engineer: 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxations: Concessions is ceiling age has been planned to be given for deserving categories as per government orders, in this recruitment.
- Relaxations: as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be hired on merit basis if their performances are good in following selection methods.
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern: The exam for these Engineer posts have been planned to be conducted offline for 400 marks. Questions will be asked from two papers. First paper is for 1 ½ hour and the other one is for 2 hours.
- General Paper
- Specific paper
How to Apply for Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Aspirants belonging to the below listed category have to pay the examination fee, which is non-refundable. Payment can be done in e-payment post offices at Karnataka only, using challan form.
- General candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Aspirants: Rs.150/-
- Ex-Servicemen candidates: No fee
- Payment Mode: Online
Applying Steps: Individuals who are interested are asked to ensure whether they are suitable to apply for Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017. Only those eligible candidates are encouraged to submit their applications for the post of Engineer as per the following guidelines.
- Open the website kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Read the official notification and in the homepage hit the “Apply Online – Admission Ticket Download” tab.
- Hit the “889 Posts of Asst./ Jr. Engineer in Dept. of Water Resource” link.
- Hit the “New Registration” button.
- Fill the basic details and submit it to get the registration id and password.
- Login to fill the contact details and click the “Apply” button against the post which you wish to enter.
- Fill the requisite details and upload the scanned copies of photo, signature and necessary documents.
- Preview and modify if any changes have to be done.
- Then press the “Final Submit” button.
- Take printout copy of Challan form and submitted application, atlast.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Start date to apply online||22nd June 2017|
|Last date for online submission of application||22nd July 2017|
|Last date for fee payment in post office||24th July 2017|
|Date for Kannada Language Exam||8th September 2017|
|KPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date||9th September 2017|
|Date for Karnataka Junior Engineer Exam||10th September 2017|
In the above section we have given the important details regarding the recruitment for the posts of Engineer in Karnataka Water Resources Department. Candidates who have queries in this recruitment are asked to refer the official notification of Karnataka Water Resources Recruitment 2017.