Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017: Public Education Department functioning in Karnataka State has scattered out a recruitment notification in consideration of several unfilled Primary Teacher posts. Right now, the demand of the deserving candidates is more in Karnataka High Schools as per the notification said here. So this department is going to execute this recruitment in provisional manner. Go through this page further for gathering more information about Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017 in detailed form.
|Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Selection Type||Written Test, Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||25-09-2017||Job Location||Karnataka|
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017
Beneath Karnataka Government Public Education Department, numerous numbers of Primary Teachers are availed in zones such as Bangalore, Kolar, Tumkur, Belagavi, Vijaypura, Udupi, Ramnagara, Chikkodi, Shivamoga, Mudhugiri, Bellary, Bidar, Raichur etc. That is, exactly ten thousands of vacancies are opened now. Candidates those who did Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Education have the only possibility to apply for Karnataka Teacher Jobs. Selection call will be made to the eligible aspirants who have registered in concerned web portal. Moreover, appliers shall get details hereunder.
Salary Structure: Appliers who are selected as Primary Teacher under Karnataka High Schools will get salary in below mentioned pay scale per month.
- Rs.14550 – 26700/-
Karnataka Teacher Vacancy Details
|1||Primary Graduate Teacher||Bangalore (South, North)||5033|
|Hyderabad – Karnataka||4967|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Holding good academic record in below qualification from any recognized institution is asked to apply for this Teaching jobs.
- Graduate Degree or Equivalent with B.Ed/ D.Ed
Age Limit & Relaxation: To get consideration for this Primary Teacher Recruitment, applicants should lay down in this age category. Age concession would be granted for the reserved categories as per the norms offered.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
Selection Process for Karnataka Teacher Jobs 2017
In order to fill up huge number of vacant posts available under Primary Teacher post, the following selection process would be carried out.
- Written Test
- Career assessment
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: The exact amount of application fee is mentioned in the official notification. The fee payment should be made through e-mitra/ CSC-Kioske/ E-Grass/ Net Banking.
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Online Application Submission Steps for Karnataka Teacher Vacancy
The applications in regard of Karnataka Teacher Recruitment are accepted only in online mode. The line by line procedure to do the online application procedure is listed below,
- First of all, visit the official website “www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in”.
- On the homepage of the website, hit on “Notification for the recruitment of Graduate Primary Teacher for 6 to 8 classes-2017” under “Recent Information”
- After hitting the link, it will be redirected to the online portal i.e. “pstr.caconline.in”.
- Thereafter, hit on the link “Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teacher” and select the region.
- If required, download the advertisement by hitting “Brochure”
- Then, click on “Apply Online”
- Fill the fee details and hit on “Proceed”
- After that, fill the application form with all required information and check it for doing corrections.
- Upload the digital images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions, if needed.
- Finally submit the application form and retain the hard copy for future correspondence.
Dates to Remember
|Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Last date to fill the online Application form||25th September|
|Bangalore North & Bangalore South||4th & 5th November 2017|
|Hyderabad-Karnataka||11th & 12th November 2017|
|Hyderabad-Karnataka||18th & 19th November 2017|
|BBMP area of Bangalore North and Bangalore South||25th & 26th November 2017|
Note: For the convenience of aspirants, we have discussed elaborately about Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017 in the above sections. If you need more information, refer the formal advertisement.