Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Revenue Department has unlaced a long time waited vacancy advertisement through its formal website. According to the notice of Revenue Department, about 105 positions are going to be filled below Village Accountant Officer posts. Aspirants who are seeking for government employment are encouraged to apply for this job. Those who are holding beforehand experience in accounting field are more preferred for this position. Aspirants can refer the below discussed eligibility conditions before applying for this job.
|Department||Karnataka Revenue Department, Mysuru|
|Position||Village Accountant Officer|
|Vacancy No’s||105||Last Date||14-01-2017|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
|Place of Posting||Karnataka|
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
Revenue Department is a one of the department which functions below Karnataka government and provides various government schemes for the people who are living in Karnataka state. It also offers help for people who were affected by natural calamities and many more. This department also serves people who are residing in village areas. To carry out their mission successfully, it requires committed and self devoted aspirants for serving in the rural areas of this state.
Are you a person who have stopped your studies with 12th standard and seeking for government jobs throughout the career sites, then this will be a right job for you. Candidates who are seriously preparing for competitive exam can use this offer. The revenue department will conduct various screening process for filtering the right candidate for this post. Attractive monthly salary is waiting for aspirants who are qualifying in Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017. So, interested people are asked to submit their application as soon as possible through online mode only.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Village Accountant Officer (VAO)||105||35 years||Rs.21000/- pm|
Academic Profile: Aspirants who have passed higher secondary level from a government approved university or Board is suitable to apply.
- For VAO – 12th Class Pass
Age Restrictions: The minimum age limit of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years. Relaxation in age is applicable for aspirants who are belonging to the reserved category as per government orders.
- Age Limit for OBC – 38 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST – 40 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 45 years
Selection Method: The information entered by the aspirants through the online shall be scrutinized by the selection panel and only the suitable person will be invited for the written test.
Shortlisted individuals will be communicated separately through email/ sms. Candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in the test shall be called for personal interview. Based on the overall performance, the final selection list will be prepared.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Emoluments Offered: The selected candidates will be given impressive salary and other benefits according to the Revenue Department norms.
- Pay Scale – Rs.11600 to 21000/- per month
Application Fee: The fee payment can be done by using online gateways such as net banking, credit/ debit card. Applicants can also pay the specified fee in the form of e-challan which can be obtained during the online application. The fee amount for each category is listed out below.
- For General – Rs.230/-
- For SC/ ST – Rs.130/-
- Payment Mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
After reading all the eligibility criteria and other conditions of Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017, aspirants who seemed to be suitable for this can start to fill the application through online. Individuals can use the official portal of this department for making the online submission. The complete steps for online registration are listed below.
- At first, visit the official site of Revenue Department i.e. “www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in”.
- Click on the “Application Form” link on the top of the page.
- Now, an e-application form will be displayed with many empty fields.
- Fill those fields with required information and give “Preview”
- You can recheck the entered details with this preview option.
- In the next window, choose the payment option as online/ offline and pay the fee.
- After successful submission, a fee challan will be generated.
- Take the printout and pay the specified fee.
- After offline fee payment, feed the payment details in the online form.
- Finally, an application with fee paid status will be appear in printable form.
- Download and save it for future reference.
- Online Application starts from – 15th Dec 2016
- Last Date for Application Submission – 14th Jan 2017 (5.30 PM)
Note: In the above sub headings, we have discussed lot of details such as eligibility conditions, age limit, selection, etc of Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment. If you want to grab more details, please go through the official notification.