Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Police Department has scattered out a vacancy circular, which states about enormous vacancies in the designation of Police Constable and Special Reserve Police Constable. Without any gender discrimination, this department is offering this opportunity for both men and women. Those who hold the minimum eligibility said in the notification shall apply for KSP Constable Exam 2017. The selection will be purely provisional subject to various other stages also. Additional more information about KSP Constable Recruitment is elaborately explained below.
|Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Police Constable & Special Reserve Police Constable||Vacancies||1244|
|Selection Type||Written test, Physical test etc.||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||12-12-2017||Job Location||Karnataka|
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
Karnataka State Police is a law enforcement agency, for the Indian State of Karnataka. This concerned force is headed by the Director General of Police. Having necessity to strengthen their force, this department has spread out the news of engaging physically fitted and qualified candidates in 1244 Police Constable and Special Reserve Police Constable Vacancies. Special Reserve Police Constables are required in the Karnataka State Industrial Security Force (KSISF). For deploying suitable aspirants in the aforesaid posts, they invite you to attend KSP Constable Exam, with successive physical and medical exams.
All these stages are purely based on merit and reservation. In order to shortlist suitable persons for these selection stages, Karnataka Police is inviting online applications through their official website. Before applying, candidates must be sure about their suitability for the post. More details about Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017, eligibility, applying steps etc, are discussed below.
Post Wise KSP Constable Vacancies
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Police Constable – KSISF||Male||356||25 years||Rs.21000/-|
|2||Special Reserve Police Constable – KSRP||Male||834|
Salary Offered: For all the employed Police Constables & Special Reserve Police Constables, an attractive salary will be drawn from a particular pay scale. If admissible, these employees are also offered with other allowances as per the norms.
- Police Constable/ Special Reserve Police Constable – Rs.11600-21000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Constable Recruitment 2017
Academic Qualification: Aspirants who have come across schooling education are invited to apply against latest police jobs in Karnataka.
- Police Constable – 10th/ SSLC
Age Constraints: Candidates those who attain the minimum age and not exceed the upper age are asked to utilize Karnataka Police Constable Vacancies. The crucial date for age consideration is mentioned as 18th December 2017.
- Lower age for General Category – 18 years
- Upper age for General category – 25 years
Age Relaxation: The upper age will be extended in case of candidates claiming under the following categories.
- SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B categories – 2 years
- Tribal Candidates – 5 years
Karnataka Police Selection Procedure 2017
The first stage is validating the physical fitness of the appliers, which combined of Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test. After that, qualified persons are permitted to write the written exam in various centers on the same day. Finally medical exam will be conducted for appointing deserving persons.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
Written Exam Pattern: Written examination will be conducted for a total of 100 marks, where all the questions would be of objective type. This exam would be of qualifying in nature.
Endurance Test: In Physical Endurance Test (PET) following stages of test would be conducted for the candidates. In case of Ex-servicemen PET will be differed.
|High Jump||1.20 Meters||0.9 Meters|
|Long Jump||3.80 Meters||2.50 Meters|
|Shotput||7.26 Kg for 5.60 Meters||3.75 Meters|
Physical Standards: Height is not considered in case of Ex-servicemen. Other physical standards fixed for men and Women are tabulated as follows.
|Height||170 cm (General) & 155 cm (Tribal)||158 cm (General) & 150 cm (Tribal)|
|Chest expansion||86 cm (Full expansion 5 cm) & 75 cm (Tribal)||–|
Applying Procedure for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
Application & Exam Fee: Fee payment should be made in any State Bank of Mysore or State Bank of Hyderabad. To remit the fee in these banks, applicants have to download the challan at the time of online registration. Or you may deposit the amount in any post Office.
- Application charge for general, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category – Rs.250/-
- Application charge for SC/ ST/ Cat-01/ Tribal category –Rs. 100/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Steps to Apply Online: Candidates those who are excited to join in Karnataka Police Department, are asked to apply in online mode. Those who are not convenient in internet use are asked to use the below instructions at the time of online registration.
- To apply in online, candidates need to Log on the official website “www.ksp.gov.in”.
- Click on “Current Recruitment” link.
- Then, hit on “Police Recruitment-2017” link.
- Following that, select the desired post and press on “Click Here to Apply” link.
- Read the information about the recruitment and start to fill the application form by hitting “New Application” link.
- Read the instructions, click on “I Agree” checkbox and following that hit on “Submit” button.
- Select the category (Direct/ Ex-servicemen) and fill the application form.
- Then, upload the scanned images of Photo, Signature and Photo Identity proof in correct dimensions.
- Verify all the filled in details and hit on “Save” button.
- A new application number will be generated by the system.
- Again go to the previous page and click on “My Application” link.
- It will open a new login page.
- Feed the Application No, Date of Birth and hit on “Login” button.
- Complete the application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Finally proceed for fee payment and retain the hard copy of application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Date of commencement of online registration||27th November 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||18th December 2017|
|Last date for online fee payment||20th December 2017|
Note: For the ease of job seekers reference, we had narrated the overall contents in regard of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 and applying steps above. For any clarification, download the official notification linked here. Keep in touch with our website for getting latest updates.