Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017: Karnataka Police has recently released the schedule for Civil Police Constable Exam 2017. As vacancies are more than two thousand six hundred in number, the number of appliers of this post will also be high. Applicants must hold Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017 in order to get into the examination hall. So aspirants who had applied for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 are intimated to download the call letter for this exam from internet site on time, to avoid last minute rush. Candidates who want to know the procedures for downloading the call letter are asked to make use of the following sections, without wasting any more time.
|Exam Name||Civil Police Constable Exam 2017|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…|
Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017
Karnataka State Police is a law enforcement agency. They had newly announced multiple numbers of vacancies under police department, with the intention to find the eligible candidates for the position of Civil Police Constable. Recruitment for this post involves different stages. Written examination is important in this selection process. For writing the written test, applicants should have to download the Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017, before commencement of exam.
Visit the official website of Karnataka Police through which you had submitted online applications, to know immediate information about admit card details. The admit card given by Karnataka Police will consists of details like name of the applicant, registration no, gender and so on.
Some of the other important informations that are made available in the Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017 are listed below.
- Schedule for written examination
- Reporting time and shifts
- Venue of exam
- Set of general instructions, etc
There are also physical and medical tests for this Constable post. Separate admit cards shall be given for each exam.
Things to Remember: Applicants who have relevant admit card issued by Karnataka police department alone will be permitted to write the examination. Otherwise invigilators will send the participants out of exam hall. Also keep necessary writing materials and any one original ID proofs issued by government, to prove your identity.
- Carry the blue/ black ball point pens.
- Fetch vote id/ Aadhar card, etc. with valid admit card.
- Avoid using mobile phones inside the examination hall.
- Don’t mark anything in the admit card downloaded.
- Try to complete the examinations before the time scheduled.
Karnataka Police Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: The school qualified persons not below age of 19 and above 25 years are asked to submit applications for this Constable job. So such applied persons shall only get admit cards.
- Education – PUC or 12th Pass
- Age Limit – 19 to 25 years
Recruitment Process: Applicants shall be selected through the following recruitment methods. Qualifying in written test is important to participate in further level of selection process. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their written exam performances. Only those shortlisted aspirants will be permitted for Physical Tests (measurement & endurance) by issuing separate call letters. Atlast medical exam will be conducted to test whether the individuals are eligible to place under Karnataka Police Department.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Exam
Exam Pattern: Written examination for the post of Police Constable involves descriptive and multiple choice objective questions from English/ Kannada Languages, General studies respectively. General studies shall consist of questions from Indian History, Indian Constitutions, Cultural Heritage and many others.
- Descriptive and Objective type questions will come.
- Total examination marks: 200 Marks
- Duration: 1 hr 30 mins
How to Download Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017
Applicants who want to download the admit cards for the Civil Police Constable Exam 2017 can make use of the official website of Karnataka Police. Aspirants who don’t know the exact portal link for downloading the hall tickets can easily download Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017 within few minutes, by following the below instructions.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Police “www.ksp.gov.in”.
- Find the relevant link for downloading the admit card, in the home page or under the Current Recruitment
- By clicking on the link, the new page will open.
- Enter the correct user id and password to login.
- Then press “Submit” button.
- Karnataka Police Admit Card 2017 will be displayed for the eligible candidates.
- Check whether the personal details are correct.
- Now save and download the admit card.
Exam Centres: Civil Police Constable Exam 2017 will takes place mostly in various centers of the state Karnataka. Applicants can see their exam center by checking in their downloaded admit cards. No change in exam centres will be done after issuing admit cards by Karnataka Police.
|Download Admit Card here||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Registration start date – 27th May 2017
- Last date for application – 12th June 2017
- Examination date will be – Announced Soon…
- Admit card release date – one or two weeks before exams
Note: In the above section we have discussed the procedures for downloading the admit cards, exam center allocations and few other information regarding Civil Police Constable Exam 2017. Applicants are asked to frequently access the official website of Karnataka Police for all latest updates.