Government of Karnataka is going to issue hall ticket in their official website for Bandh Peon & Office Peon Exam 2017 in the department under Land Records. Notification of this written examination was announced in the month of 8th September 2017. Individuals who had applied for these postings through online are intimated to download their Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017. One week before the date of the examination details of admission certificate will be updated in the official website. Candidates are asked to read the below section of this article, to know more information about the downloading procedure and other details of the Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017.
|Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017|
|Exam Name||Bandh Peon & Office Peon Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Material||Admit Card Download||Status||Update soon…|
|Exam Date||Will be announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Government of Karnataka||Official Site||landrecords.karnataka.gov.in|
Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017
Bhoomi is a flagship project of Karnataka State Government and it is a Land Records management system. This project was inaugurated in the year 2000. Recently Government of Karnataka released Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 for the post of Bandh Peon and Office Peon.
Every examination call letter plays an important role, because this is the entry pass for any competitive examination to enter into the exam hall. So applied aspirants those who are going to participating the Bandh Peon & Office Peon Exam 2017 should carry their Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017.
People should check the below listed particulars after receiving the admit card, because these are the important things should update in the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination date
- Reporting timing
- General instructions etc.
Remember: Citizens without admit card will not be permitted to enter into the examination hall. So, candidates those who all are going to participate in this written exam should keep their Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017 along with any one of the government id proofs (Aadhar Card/ Voter id/ Passport etc).
- Should reach the exam venue 20 minutes before the time of the examination.
- Must keep one or two Black/ Blue ball point
- Carry the Hall ticket along with any one of the government id proof.
- Mobile phones/ Books are not allowed into the exam hall.
- Do not write any hints in the admit card, kindly avoid it.
- Ration card is not considered as an Id proof.
Bandh Peon & Office Peon Exam 2017
Eligible Criteria: Aspirants should complete their SSLC/ equivalent qualification from recognized board/ institutions. Also they must have attained 18 years and should not be above maximum age 35 years. Then only applied aspirants will be considered as eligible for attending the examination.
- Education: SSLC pass/ Equivalent
- Age Limit: 18 years – 35 years
Recruitment Process: Government of Karnataka will conduct below listed recruitment methods for selections of the talented aspirants. If the participants passed in the written examination then they will call for next process of personal interview. After clearing all the rounds, candidates will be directly appointed to the postings.
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern: Questions were asked from the topics are Reasoning, Kannada language, General English, Aptitude, General Knowledge, General Awareness.
- Objective type (Multiple Choice Question)
How to Download Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017
Eligible candidates can download the Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017 from the official website only. No one will get admit cards through postal mode. Credentials that are required to take printout copy of this admission certificate. Simple steps for downloading the call letter are listed below.
- Candidates go to the website “landrecords.karnataka.gov.in”.
- In the home page, select the link “Click here for downloading the Admit card for Bandh Peon & Office Peon Exam 2017”.
- Next page candidates give the login id & password.
- In that web portal page peoples can view the details of hall ticket.
- Once click the “View” button hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the personal details carefully, because mentioned by the organization is right or wrong.
- Then hit the “Download”
- After downloading completed take a print out of the call letter and keep it safely.
Exam Venue: This Bandh Peon & Office Peon Exam 2017 is conducting by Government of Karnataka only, so mostly exam centers will be available within the state only. Details of the venue will be updated only in the hall ticket.
Dates to Remember
|Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017 – Dates|
|Notification date||8th September 2017|
|Online application Started date||11th September 2017|
|Online application closing date||15th October 2017|
|Written exam date||Will be announced soon…|
|Admit card||Update soon…|
We believe this article will be useful for the readers to know about exam center and hall ticket downloading details of Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017. To know more information visit the website regularly.