Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018: The High Court of Karnataka has issued an employment advertisement over its official portal with the intention of hiring suitable candidates for filling up the positions of Civil judges. According to the official notification it is mentioned that 101 Job openings are going to be engaged through Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018. Aspirants with a minimum qualification of holding Bachelor’s degree in Law can apply for these posts. Job seekers who are search for court jobs all over the internet are asked to go through the below section.
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Court Name||Karnataka High Court|
|No of Posts||101|
|Academics||Degree in Law|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Karnataka High Court, which is also known as Attara Kacheri is located at Bangalore city, Karnataka. This court will handle all the criminal cases which have been submitted to it. This court requires some skillful candidates for filling the Civil judges posts. Aspirants who are applying for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 should have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the notification
Several screening process shall be conducted for shortlisting the suitable candidates for these posts. Initially, they will be undergoing probation for a period of 2 years before the confirmation of their service. Interested candidates are asked to submit their application only through online.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||Post No’s||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Civil Judges||101||35 years||Rs. 27700-44770 /-|
Pay Scale & Salary: The selected candidates have to undergo probation for a period of two years which can be extended further, if necessary. The monthly remuneration provided for the appointees will be as per court norms.
- Pay Scale for Civil Judges – Rs. 27700-44770 /-
Academic Requirements: Job Seekers who have passed or have done Bachelor’s Degree in Law are eligible to apply for these posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Age Restrictions & Relaxation: The High Court has capped the lower age limit for all the posts to 18 years and the upper age limit to 35 years. Applicants who are belonging to reserved category can get relaxation in age in accordance to government orders.
- Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
- Upper Age Limit for Cat-II (A/B)/ Cat-III (A/B) – 38 years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST/ OBC (Cat-I) – 40 years
- Upper Age Limit for PWD – 45 years
Selection Process for Karnataka High Court Vacancy
Selection Procedures: Initially, the online application will be verified by means of qualification and appliers who found to be suitable shall be invited for a series of recruitment processes consists of Written Exam and Viva Voce.
Aspirants who are performing well in this test are required to appear for the viva voce test. The marks scored in both the rounds will be calculated and a final selection list will be drawn out.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Viva Voce
- Computer Test
Participants have to appear for the selection process at their own cost only.
Karnataka High Court Online Application
Application Fee: Candidates can make the payment via online by using SBI payment gateways like net banking, credit or debit card. You can also use the system generated SBI challan for remitting the fee payment.
- Fee for General Merit & OBC – Rs.500/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ PWD – Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode – Online or Offline
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Individuals who are meeting with all the terms and conditions which are said above can apply through online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018.The instruction for online registration are given in the below section.
- Log on to the official site of High Court i.e. “www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in”
- Click on the “Notification for Civil Judges Post” link scrolling below the Notice board
- On the new page, hit on the “Click here to Apply”
- Hit on the “Apply Online” tab on the next page
- Read the Instructions carefully and press “Apply” button on the bottom of the page
- Fill the form with essential details and give “Preview”
- Choose the payment option and remit the fee
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format
- Download and take the printout of the form
- Last Date for Online Submission – 1st March 2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 5th March 2018
Note: We have offered sufficient details regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 in the above paragraphs, for the ease of Job hunters. Refer the detailed advertisement for further clarification.