Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017: The High Court of Karnataka has issued an employment advertisement over its official portal with the intention of hiring suitable candidates for filling up the positions of Assistant Court Secretary and Typists job. Nearly 76 openings are going to be engaged through Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017. Aspirants with a minimum qualification of matriculation level pass or holding Bachelor’s degree can apply for these posts. It is mandatory for the applicants to have excellent typing or shorthand skills in English as well as in Kannada. Job seekers who are search for court jobs all over the internet are asked to go through the below section.
|Court Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Designation||Assistant Court Secretary & Typists|
|No of Posts||76||Last Date||30-04-2017|
|Academics||10th/ B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com/ MBA/ MCA|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Karnataka High Court, which is also known as Attara Kacheri is located at Bangalore city, Karnataka. This court will handle all the criminal cases which have been submitted to it. This court requires some skillful candidates for filling the office staff posts. Aspirants who are applying for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 should have proficiency in basic computer operations.
Several screening process shall be conducted for shortlisting the suitable candidates for these posts. Initially, they will be undergoing probation for a period of 2 years before the confirmation of their service. Interested candidates are asked to submit their application only through online.
Designation Wise Openings in Karnataka High Court
|Sl.No||Designation||Post No’s||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Court Secretary||42||Rs.36300/-|
Academic Requirements: Job Seekers who have passed SSLC exam/ Diploma or have done Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Business Management/ Computer Application with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST) in aggregate are eligible to apply for these posts.
- For Secretary – 10th pass or Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice
- For Typists – B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com/ MBA/ MCA
Moreover, individuals who are applying for these posts should have passed Senior Grade Typing exam in English and Kannada language.
Age Restrictions & Relaxation: The High Court has capped the lower age limit for all the posts to 18 years and the upper age limit to 35 years. Both the ages will be computed as on 30th April 2017. Applicants who are belonging to reserved category can get relaxation in age in accordance to government orders.
- Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
- Upper Age Limit for Cat-II (A/B)/ Cat-III (A/B) – 38 years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST/ OBC (Cat-I) – 40 years
- Upper Age Limit for PWD – 45 years
Selection Procedures: Initially, the online application will be verified by means of qualification and typing knowledge. Appliers who found to be suitable shall be invited for Skill test.
Aspirants who are performing well in this test are required to appear for the viva voce test. The marks scored in both the rounds will be calculated and a final selection list will be drawn out.
- For Secretary – Shorthand & Typing Test, Viva voce
- For Typists – Typing Test & Viva voce
Participants have to appear for the selection process at their own cost only.
Pay Scale & Salary: The selected candidates have to undergo probation for a period of two years which can be extended further, if necessary. The monthly remuneration provided for the appointees will be as per court norms.
- Pay Scale for Secretary – Rs.20000 to 36300/- pm
- Pay Scale for Typists – Rs.11600 to 21000/- pm
Application Fee: Candidates can make the payment via online by using SBI payment gateways like net banking, credit or debit card. You can also use the system generated SBI challan for remitting the fee payment.
- Fee for General Merit & OBC – Rs.250/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ PWD – Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode – Online or Offline
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are meeting with all the terms and conditions which are said above can apply through online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017.The instruction for online registration are given in the below section.
- Log on to the official site of High Court i.e. “www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in”.
- Click on the “Notification for ACS or Typists Post” link scrolling below the Notice board.
- On the new page, hit on the “Click here to Apply”
- Hit on the “Apply Online” tab on the next page.
- Read the Instructions carefully and press “Apply” button on the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form with essential details and give “Preview”
- Choose the payment option and remit the fee.
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
- Online Application Starts from – 30th March 2017
- Last Date for Online Submission – 30th April 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 4th May 2017 (11.59 PM)
Note: We have offered sufficient details regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 in the above paragraphs, for the ease of Job hunters. Refer the detailed advertisement for further clarification.