Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017: The Karnataka Forest Department is now having employment opportunities for 12th pass candidates and Science graduates of the country. Job applications can be submitted by self interested male/ female citizens who are strong, both physically and mentally. This is a government opportunity, which does not seek any previous experiences. Vacancies that are noticed at the time of release of circular are 569. But this may alter at the time of giving appointment orders. Further details about this Karnataka Forest Department recruitment 2017 can be seen in below paragraphs.
|Organisation||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Designations||Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer|
|Vacancy Nos||569||Last Date||14-06-2017|
|Place of Posting||Karnataka|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017
The headquarters of Karnataka Forest Department is based in Bengaluru. Head of this Forest Force is Chief Conservator of Forests. Objectives of this department are conservation & consolidation of forests/ wildlife & protected areas, sustainable management of forests and expanding tree cover outside forests. Lot of Deputy Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard posts under this government department are now vacant. Candidates who love to work with nature are motivated to grasp this chance. But by seeing some criteria this job is risky too, so female citizens should think twice before applying for these jobs.
To predict the physical ability, aptitude skills and medical fitness of appliers, department will organize four different types of selection rounds for these Deputy Range Forest Officer/ Forest Guard positions. Depending upon vacancies in forest areas under state, enrollment would be done. Appointees have to safeguard the forest resources that are under their charge. For this sometimes training would also be imparted by department.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Notification||Post Name||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Deputy Range Forest Officer||329||25 years||Rs.24000/-|
|2||Forest Guard||240||27 years||Rs.21000/-|
Educational Requirements: Individuals who had completed their School level education fits for the Forest Guard position and to engage on Deputy Range Forest Officer post, candidates must have finished a Science degree.
- For Forest Guard job: 12th pass or II-PUC
- For Deputy Range Forest Officer designation: Sc or B.Sc in Forestry stream
Age Restrictions: To apply for these government jobs, candidates must have attained 18 years of age. But the upper age will differ based on designation as indicated in vacancy table. General category aspirants who are exceeding these upper age no need to apply.
But individuals falling under below listed categories shall get relaxation in ceiling ages as per government norms.
- For 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category: 3 years
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-I persons: 5 years
Selection Methods: First physical examination will be done by measuring the height, weight, chest standards and by subjecting applicants to running/ walking, etc. Individuals who are qualifying in these rounds will be issued with hall tickets to appear in a written examination containing objective type questions.
Provisionally selected candidates based on written exam marks will be subjected to medical checkup as per departmental standards. Also the character and original documents of contestants will be verified before publication of selection list, on the basis of category wise merit.
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Aptitude Test
- Medical Fitness Test
Pay Scale and Salary: Government ordered salary and other useful incentives like pension, etc. will be offered to the appointees of these Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer jobs. The basic and maximum pay applicable for each post are given here.
- For Forest Guard job: Rs.11600 – 21000/-
- For Deputy Range Forest Officer position: Rs.12500 – 24000/-
Application Fee: Citizens willing to participate in this Karnataka Forest Department recruitment 2017 have to remit application fee, depending upon their category. Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities can be used for making this payment.
- Fee of General/ OBC category: Rs.100/-
- Fee for other reserved category: Rs.25/-
- Additional Charges: Rs.15/- (common to all)
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Online applications should be filled and submitted for these Deputy Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard posts, through Karnataka Forest Department’s official website. The steps are given here.
- Open the page aranya.gov.in.
- Go to “Recruitment” section and read the detailed notification.
- Click the relevant “Apply Online” link.
- Hit the “New Registration” button and enter the basic particulars to get registration id, password.
- Then login using these credentials and fill the one time contact details.
- Click the “Apply” button against the post which you wish to apply.
- Start filling the application form and upload scanned copies of photo, signature & necessary documents.
- Check all the entries that you have made in application and press “Final Submit” button.
- Click the online payment gateway to do the fee transaction and take printout of e-receipt.
- For reference candidates can take one printout copy of submitted application by hitting “Application Preview”.
|Official Notification & Apply Online here||aranya.gov.in|
- Commencing date for online registration – 15th May 2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 14th Jun 2017
Note: The employment opportunities that are currently available in Karnataka Forest Department and its job application submitting details are elaborated above. The physical, medical fitness standards and category wise reservation details can be seen from official notices.