Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018: Karnataka Bank has already disclosed the information about Probationary Officer exam, but the date is not yet confirmed. If the date is announced, then the next step of this bank is to release admit cards. So, be aware of downloading the Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018 in correct time. It will be only available in online mode for a particular time up to the date of exam. Candidates are advised to keep this admission certificate while appearing for the Karnataka Bank PO exam. Additional more information about the admit card and the related details are narrated below.
|Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Bank Exam 2018|
|Material||Karnataka Bank Admit Card Download|
|Status||Will be updated soon|
|Exam Date||Announced soon|
Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018
Karnataka Bank is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangalore in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated ‘Karnataka Bank’ Limited as an A1+ class Scheduled Commercial Bank. In this highly reputed bank, job openings are availed in the post of Probationary Officer. On getting intimation, many of the aspirants have applied for this post with huge desire.
Regarding the recruitment, a competitive based written exam is arranged now. In order to move on the recruitment in provisional manner, this bank is going to distribute the Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018. It is mandatory to carry to while attending the exam, since the exam controller/ invigilator will verify the document. On downloading the hall ticket this may contain the following information.
- Candidate name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Exam time & reporting time
- Exam center
- Exam venue
- Instructions etc.
Instructions for Candidates: In order to take part in the Gujarat Post Office exam, participants must follow the below instructions.
- Carry your admit card and other necessary documents without fail
- Reach the exam venue on time
- Don’t be late in finding the exam hall
- Ask permission while you entering the exam hall
- Don’t write anything or tear the hall ticket
- Avoid bringing electronic gadgets inside the exam hall
- Canvassing in any form will be forfeited to write the exam
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Notification
The Probationary Officer jobs vacant in Karnataka Bank are Agricultural Field Officers (AFO), Chartered Accountant (CA), Law Officer and Relationship Manager. Some of the related information furnished in the official notification is given below.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who intend to apply should possess the below qualifications to apply for PO vacancies exist in Karnataka Bank.
- Educational Qualification – Graduate/ PG Degree
- Required Experience – 0 to 3 years
- Upper age limit – 28 years
Selection Procedure: Initially, shortlisting will be done on the basis of information updated at online registration. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test. Successful aspirants in this test will be called for personal interview.
- Written test
- Personal interview
Exam Pattern & Phases: Karnataka Bank PO Exam will be conducted in single phase and written mode. The questions are asked from the areas of Analytical Ability, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Awareness.
- This exam has been planned for a total of 200 marks
- Totally 200 questions are available in the exam
- All the questions would be of objective type
- Every candidate will be given 2 hours duration to complete the exam
- Negative mark of ¼ will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Except English section, all the questions will be bilingual
How to Download Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018
Karnataka Bank is going to issue admit cards for those who applied against Probationary Officer Exam. Mostly this announcement is expected to be released whenever the exam date is announced. Since all the intimations regarding the recruitment are updated in online, Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018 will also be available in online. To download the admission certificate, it requires some of the login credentials such as registration number and date of birth. The steps to download the admit card is given below.
- Log on the official website “karnatakabank.com”
- Go to “Career” section of the website
- Find the “Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018” link
- Enter the “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”
- Click on “Submit” button
- Immediately your admit card will be downloaded on the screen
- Keep the hard copy of the admit card safe until the date of exam
Exam Centers: May be in these two regions, the Karnataka Bank PO Exam would be conducted. The exact address of the exam center would be mentioned in the Karnataka Bank Admit Card issued for every individual.
- Mangalore/ Bangalore
|Download Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018 – Dates|
|Date of examination||Announced soon|
|Admit cards will be downloaded from||Announced soon|
Note: In the above section, we have summarized a lot of information about Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2018 and the steps to downloading that.