Karnataka Abkari Ilake Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Abakari Ilake or Excise department has recently trumpeted an announcement, for closing the job openings of Excise Sub Inspector and Excise Guard Posts. Physically fitted and qualified persons, who aspire to join in this department, shall complete your registration through Karnataka Public Service Commission website. With reference to the notification, more than thousands of vacancies are opened now. More details about the latest Karnataka Abkari Ilake Recruitment 2017 are illustrated below.
|Department||Karnataka Abakari Ilake ( Karnatak Excise Department)|
|Designation||Excise Sub Inspector & Guard|
|Education||10th or Graduate Degree|
Karnataka Abkari Ilake Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Abakari Ilake or State Excise department is established, with an objective of ensuring public health through regulated procurement of raw materials, manufacture of various commodities, their storage and distribution. The notification regarding the 1180 vacant posts in Karnataka Abakari Ilake has been communicated by Karnataka Public Service Commission through internet media. These tremendous amounts of vacancies are filled up in due course, with capable persons. For showing the gender equality, they are giving equal opportunities for women candidates in case of Excise Guard post.
To make the selection process in lenient way, applied aspirants have to succeed in multiple stages of recruitment. Intending aspirants shall submit your online applications before the deadline fixed. The detailed information corresponding to the academic qualification, selection, applying steps for Karnataka Abkari Ilake Recruitment 2017 are summarised below,
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Excise Sub Inspector||177||26 years||Rs.29600/-|
|2||Excise Guard (Male)||952||Rs.21000/-|
|3||Excise Guard (Female)||51|
Academic Qualification: In accordance to the standard of the post, the academic qualification may vary. In respect of that, candidates qualified up to matriculation level or Graduate degree is preferred to apply for these vacancies.
- For Excise Sub Inspector Post – Graduate Degree
- For Excise Guard post – SSLC
Age Limitation: Having intention to apply for the above said posts, applicants must come under the age group between 21 to 26 years, which should be reckoned as on 30th Mar 2017. Also, age relaxation benefits would be applicable for the reserved categories as per the rules.
- Minimum age for all the posts – 21 years
- Upper age for all the posts – 26 years
Selection Method: Selection for the police postings will usually contains the stages of checking the physical fitness, physical standards, mental ability, general knowledge etc. It implies for Karnataka Abakari Ilake Recruitment also. To get into the post, applicants have to cross the following rounds.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Exam & Document Verification
Salary Offered: Aspirants who are enlisted below the posts will draw the attractive salary from the particular pay scale. These posts will not carry any other extra allowances or benefits.
- Pay scale for Excise Sub Inspector – Rs.6000-29600/-
- Pay scale for Excise Guard – Rs.11600-21000/-
Application Fee: The specified fee amount fixed in category wise would be paid either in online or offline mode. Offline mode means, applicants can remit the amount in SBI Challan. Otherwise, you can choose the online transaction method, at the time of proceeding with the online application form.
- Application fee for General & OBC category – Rs.300/-
- Application fee for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B – Rs.150/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST Category – Rs.25/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline/ Online
How to Apply for Karnataka Abkari Ilake Recruitment 2017
Candidates, who wish to apply for the designations said above, shall first ensure the eligibility for the post. If you seems to be eligible, then proceed with online registration by following the below guidelines.
- To apply online, applicants have to log on the official website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- In the home page of the website, click the concerned online application link.
- After that, against the desired post, hit on “Apply Online”
- If you are a new user, go for “Click here for new registration” link and complete the basic registration details.
- After completing registration, you will get the registration number and login ID.
- Using these system generated details, enter into your profile.
- Update all the remaining details in the application form.
- Check all the filled in entries and upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in correct dimensions.
- Thereafter, proceed for fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application form and retain the hard copy for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Date to Remember
- Last date for submitting the online application – 30th Mar 2017
Note: To get informed about Karnataka Abakari Ilake vacancies, selection procedure and application details, applicants can go through the above sub divisions. For more reference, use the formal notification.