KARHFW Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (KARHFW) has recently scattered out a fresh employment notification, in order to fulfill plenty of job scopes available in this department. On viewing the Karhfw Recruitment 2017 Notification released at this time, exactly 3274 Paramedical vacancies are available. It will be filled with candidates those who undergone concerned medical Degree or Diploma. Kindly conveying that, those who are waiting for job opportunity in Government shall avail it. Herein, we had discussed more about the eligibility criteria, selection, salary, applying procedure etc.
|Organization||Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (KARHFW)|
|Designation||Staff Nurse, Health Assistant, Technician etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||3274||Last Date||30-06-2017|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree|
KARHFW Recruitment 2017
Karnataka is one of the pioneer states in India providing comprehensive health services to its people, mainly due to the influence of Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (KARHFW). This Health Department functioning under Karnataka Government, striving to meet tremendous requirement of human resources in medical posts such as Staff Nurse, Health Assistant, Education Officer, Dietician, Technician etc. A bright future is waiting in this Government wing for those who complied with the prescribed educational qualifications in medical field.
If you get enrolled through KARHFW Recruitment, he/ she will achieve the status of Government Employee. To participate in this selection process, candidates should register your details in Karnataka Government web portal. Furthermore details about the recruitment are given below.
Designation Wise KHFW Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Staff Nurse (B.Sc Nursing)||245||35 years||Rs.32000/-|
|2||Staff Nurse (Diploma)||736|
|3||Junior Health Assistant (Female)||1659||Rs.24000/-|
|4||Junior Health Assistant||465|
|6||Medical Record Technician||11||Rs.29600/-|
|8||Block Health Education Officer||62||Rs.29000/-|
Educational Requirements: The required academic qualification for all the posts is mentioned hereunder. However, you may get the exact educational qualification for each of the positions from the official notification.
- For Staff Nurse – Diploma/ B.Sc Nursing
- For Technician Post – Diploma
- For Other Posts – Graduate or PG Degree
Age Restriction: The curbed age limit for KARHFW Jobs for general category is already mentioned in the above vacancy table, as well as the relaxed age limits are as follows. Howbeit all the applicants must have attained the minimum age of 18 years.
- Minimum age for all the posts – 18 years
- Upper age for all the posts – 35 years
- Upper age for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category – 38 years
- Upper age for SC/ ST/ Cat-1 – 40 years
Recruitment Process: It’s a two stage of selection process. That is, initially all the eligible applicants are allowed for written exam. Then, those who come across written exam, by reaching the given cut off score will be subject to interview. It will be the final for getting appointment in KHFW.
- Written exam
Pay Scale Offered: Appointed staffs in KHFW Vacancies receive monthly salary would be drawn from below range of pay scales. Apart from this salary, there are no other allowances or benefits are admissible.
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Junior Health Assistant||Rs.12500-24000/-|
|Ophthalmic Assistant & X-ray Technician||Rs.14550-26700/-|
|Medical Record Technician||Rs.16000-29000/-|
|Block Health Education Officer||Rs.16000-26700/-|
Application Fee: At the time of online registration, appliers have to download the bank Challan and remit the specified amount in bank before the last date mentioned.
- Application Fee (General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B) – Rs.300/-
- Application Fee (SC/ ST/ Cat-1) – Rs.100/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
How to Apply Online for KARHFW Recruitment 2017
Intending candidates, to do their service in paramedical posts shall go for www karhfw gov in online application submission process. The below lists guide you to submit the online application without any confusion.
- Log on the formal web portal “www.karnataka.gov.in”.
- Click on “Apply online for paramedical posts” link rolling on in the home page.
- It will be redirected to a page containing new application form.
- Select the desired post and start to fill the application form.
- Check the filled in details and click on “Preview” button to view the entire application.
- Upload the scanned images of documents.
- Finally submit the application form and Application ID number will be accessed.
- Take a print of Challan and proceed for fee payment.
- For future reference, retain the hard copy of the submitted application.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 30th May 2017
- Starting date to submit online application – 1st June 2017
- Last date to submit online application – 30th June 2017
- Last date to submit application fee – 1st July 2017
Note: For the convenience of candidates who are seeking for information about KARHFW Recruitment 2017, shall retrieve it from the above paragraphs. If the applicants need more information, read the formal advertisement.