Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2017: Kalaburagi District Court is intending to recruit dynamic and eminent personnel for the post of Stenographer. By counting the vacancies in local and Residual parent cadre, totally eight vacancies are found now. Priority for appointment via Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2017 is provided for candidates qualified in relevant field. Additional advantage is given to the aspirants possessing shorthand/ typing skill. Concluding the overview, we had discussed more in the below sub divisions.
|Court Name||Kalaburagi District Court|
|Vacancy Nos||08||Last Date||02-03-2017|
|Education||10th or Diploma|
Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2017
Kalaburagi District Court is one of the e-courts functioning in that district. Presently this court meets the requirement of manpower, due to the lack of staffs. It occurs in the local and Residual parent cadre, under the position of Stenographer. Regarding that, they are looking towards qualified candidates up to Matriculation level or Diploma. Also, this post requires typing and shorthand skill. By verifying the proof of eligibility and other relevant documents, candidates are subject to test or interview.
Aspirants will be appointed initially as probationer for a period of two years. During the probationary period, appointees must have to pass in Kannada language examination and Departmental examination. To avoid last time rush, applicants are advised to make your online registration well in advance.
Designation/ Cadre Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designation/ Cadre||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Stenographer (Local Cadre)||05||40 years||Rs.14550-26700/-|
|2||Stenographer (Residual Parent Cadre)||03|
Essential Qualification: Aspirants, who are keen to send to your application for Kalaburagi District Court Jobs, should have passed in Matriculation level. On the other hand, they should have qualified in Senior Typewriting and Shorthand examinations of Kannada and English languages. Otherwise Diploma in Commercial Practice or Secretarial practice is also considered.
- For Stenographer Post – SSLC with typing & Shorthand skill or Diploma
Age Restriction: Aspirants whose age is ceiling on between the below specified limits, are considered as eligible for Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum age for Stenographer post – 18 years
- Upper age for General Category – 35 years
Relaxation in age for each of the reserved category is tabled below,
|Category II-A or II-B||3 years|
|SC/ ST/ Cat-I||5 years|
|PWD category and Widow||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen||3 years plus years of service rendered in army|
Recruitment Method: Intimation for selection would be sent to the eligible candidates through SMS or e-mail and in website. Depending on their performance in test or viva voce and verifying the documents, appointment is offered. The attendees will not receive the cost for the journey.
- Typing Test/ Competitive Test/ Viva-voce
Documents to Submit: These are the documents or certificates to be verified at the time of test or interview.
- Print out of submitted online application form
- Copy of fee receipt or Challan
- Date of Birth Proof
- Kannada & English shorthand certificate
- Kannada & English Typewriting certificate
- No Objection certificate (If employed)
- Caste certificate
- Discharge certificate
- Rural certificate
- Kannada Medium certificate
- Medical certificate
- Certificate regarding displaced by projects
Pay Scale & Allowances: Within the below indicated pay scale amount, appointees will get the salary per month. The stenographer post will also carry special pay and other allowances also.
- Pay Scale for Stenographer Post – Rs.14550-26700/-
Application Fee: On submission of online application, applicants shall make the online payment of application fee through the options such as Credit card, debit card, net banking etc. Otherwise, download the Challan from the website and deposit the amount in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Cost of Application – Rs.200/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2017
Candidates, who are having eagerness to apply, shall register your application through their website. The steps for applying guided below,
- To apply online, enter the website via “www.ecourts.gov.in/kalaburagi/online-recruitment”.
- It will directly take you to the “Recruitment”
- In that page, click on “Stenographer-Apply Online”
- It will display the notification and “Apply Online”
- Read all the instruction and put a tick mark in “I agree” check box.
- While hitting the “Apply” button, it will show the new application form.
- To view the complete application, click on “Preview”
- After that, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally submit the application form after ensuring all the filled in details are correct.
- Then, proceed for fee payment by using “Make Payment”
- Preserve the hard copy of application and fee receipt for future reference.
- Advertisement dated on –30th Jan 2017
- Online registration commenced from – 1st Feb 2017
- Online registration and fee payment ends on – 2nd Mar 2017
- Last date to remit Challan form to SBI bank – 4th Mar 2017
Note: Additional information, except the above mentioned details about Kalaburagi District Court Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.