JUVNL Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) has announced the existence of vacancy below various technical designations. Engineering or Diploma or ITI students who are looking for career in a widely known company can take advantage of this chance. Aspirants who are holding good academic in schooling as well as in college shall be given more priority. With reference to JUVNL Recruitment 2017 notification, nearly 710 vacancies are going to be engaged under Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Technical Staff positions. In this page, we will update all the current information about this recruitment for candidate’s reference.
|Company||Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL)|
|Position||Engineer, Operator, Fitter|
|Vacancy No’s||710||Last Date||10-01-2017|
|Education||BE/ Diploma/ ITI|
|Job Nature||Temporary Basis|
JUVNL Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) is an electricity generating company which is involved in transmission or distribution of power to various households and industries. It is one among the four electricity board which functions below Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited. JUVNL intends to recruit active and hardworking aspirants below various Technical positions on temporary basis. Aspirants who have applied for JUVNL Recruitment 2017 in response with the employment notice dated 1st/ 2016 and 2nd/ 2016 should apply again. Howbeit, they will be exempted from the application fee payment.
Candidates who have served in Government organisation or any well reputed company would be given higher preference. JUVNL will choose the right candidates for these jobs by conducting many screening process. Aspirants who with stands all the selection process will be finally recruited any one of its unit. The selected candidates will be put under probation for a period of 3 years, before finalising the job. Candidates who find you to be suitable for JUVNL jobs can submit their application through online.
Post Wise Vacancies in JUVNL
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Post No’s||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Electrical Engineer||36||35 years||Rs.34800/-pm|
|2||Assistant Executive Engineer||36|
|3||Assistant Civil Engineer||15|
|4||Junior Electrical Engineer||111|
|5||Junior Civil Engineer||19|
|8||Junior Line Man||215|
Academic Qualification:Candidates who have completed full time Engineering or Diploma or ITI in their respective discipline or Trade from a well known university or institution are eligible to apply for JUVNL Posts.
|Assistant Electrical Engineer||BE Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering||–|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||BE Degree in Electrical/ Electronic & Tele-communication/ Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant Civil Engineer||BE in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Electrical Engineer||Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Civil Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Operator||ITI in Electrician||One year|
|Junior Line Man||ITI in Electrician/ Wireman|
|Fitter Grade-II||ITI in Fitter||6 months|
The applicants should have secured minimum qualifying mark of 65% in case of general category, 60% for EBC-I & BC-II and 50% for SC/ ST category.
Required Experience: ITI Graduates who possess post qualification experience in their concerned trade are eligible to apply for Sl.No.6 to 9 posts.
Age Constraints: The maximum age limit for the general male applicant is mentioned already on the table. However, the upper age limit for the reserved and women candidates of Jharkhand state can vary according to the existing rules of Indian government.
- Minimum age for Sl.No. 1 to 5 – 21 years
- Maximum age for Sl.No. 6 to 9 – 18 years
- For EBC-I/ BC-II (Male of Jharkhand) – 37 years
- For UR/ EBI-I/ BC-II (Female of Jharkhand) – 38 years
- For SC/ ST (Male/ Female of Jharkhand) – 40 years
The cutoff date for computing the age of the applicants will be as on 1st January 2016.
Selection Process: Initially, the details entered by the applicants through the online form would be validated by the selection panel and only the eligible candidates would be invited for the computer based test. There are two parts in this test.
Contenders who are securing the minimum qualifying marks in the test will be added to the selection list. In case of Assistant Engineer posts, there will be an interview right after the online test.
- Computer Based Test
- Interview (only for Asst. Engineer)
Emoluments Offered: In the beginning, the applicants have to undergo probation for tenure of 3 years for monitoring their performance. The monthly remuneration awarded for Engineers and technical staffs will be according to the pay scale only.
- Pay scale for Sl.No. 1 to 6 – Rs.9300 to 34800/- pm
- Grade Pay for Sl.No. 1 to 6 – Rs.4500 to 5600/-
- Pay Scale for other – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm with grade pay
- Grade Pay for others – between Rs.2700 to 3000/-
Application Fee: JUVNL has given two options for remitting the specified application fee i.e. online and offline mode. Those who are going to pay the fee through online can use the options such as net banking, credit or debit card. If you find difficulties in online payment, then you can pay your fee by using SBI-Collect option.
- For UR/ EBI-I/ BC-II – 1000/-
- For SC/ ST of Jharkhand – 250/-
- Payment Mode – Online or Offline
How to Apply Online for JUVNL Recruitment 2017
After reading the eligibility conditions, those who feel that you are suitable for these jobs can submit your details through online. Aspirants can submit their application by using the JUVNL’s official portal. In the below section, we have listed the steps wise instruction are filling the e-form.
- To apply for JUVNL Jobs, aspirants should go to the official site i.e. “juvnl.org.in or www.jbvnl.co.in or www.jusnl.co.in or juunl.co.in”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link which is scrolling on the top of the home page.
- Fill the registration form, if you are a fresh user.
- Choose the payment option and pay the specified fee.
- After Successful fee payment, login into your profile by using the registration number you received.
- Upload the scanned images of Age proof, degree certificate, Experience, Domicile certificate, etc.
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starts from – 17th Dec 2016
- Closing date for Online Application/ fee payment – 10th Jan 2017
Note: We have listed all the eligibility conditions and other standards which are required to apply for JUVNL Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can go through the detailed notification from the official site for grabbing more information.