JUVNL AE, AEE, JE Syllabus 2017: The message we are going to say through this article is syllabus for JUVNL’s AE, AEE, JE posts upcoming recruitment examination. Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited abbreviated as JUVNL is an electricity generating and distributing Company, to various households and industries. The forthcoming recruitment examination going to be conducted by JUVNL is to fulfill the technical posts that are currently open in its departments and subsidiary companies. Candidates who are qualified on concerned Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI side are said to be the suitable persons for this examination. But they must have registered their profile before last date, through official web portal of Company. With an intention of helping those applied candidates, we are going to discuss about the exam pattern and topics of AE, AEE, JE positions on below section.
|Authority||Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL)|
|Exam Name||AE, AEE, JE Exam|
|Designation||SBO Grade-II, Junior Line Man, Junior Electrical Engineer, etc.|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Exam/ OMR based with MCQ|
|Material||Exam Pattern and Syllabus|
JUVNL AE, AEE, JE Syllabus 2017
Inorder to fill the newly arised vacancies for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Technical Staffs in the establishments/ project sites of JUVNL, this examination has been planned by management. Two ways of selection are there, which are Online/ OMR based Test and Personal Interview. Citizens who are found most eligible will only be permitted to participate in the examination, by issuing Admit Card. JUVNL AE, AEE, JE exam covers the Subject related (Electrical/ Civil, etc.) and Aptitude related questions as listed on below paragraphs.
Only candidates scoring good cut-off marks in test will be permitted to participate in the interview process of recruitment. Finally overall merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by each contestant in test and interview. At the time of selection, candidates with experience from governmental organisation will be given more preference. To be a participant of above said selection events, appliers must have following eligibility criteria.
- Qualification: Diploma/ ITI/ B.E.
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years for Operator, Fitter, Line Man and SBO posts and between 21 to 35 years for other designations.
- Selection Process: Online/ OMR Examination and Personal Interview
Subjects for JUVNL AE, AEE, JE Syllabus
Only one phase of examination will be conducted through online mode i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts. But for Technical Staff positions, test will be conducted by issuing OMR answer sheets and question booklet. Two parts of questions will be involved in the examination, equivalent to graduation standard. The first part of questions will differ based on discipline appliers are graduated/ qualified.
- Domain Test
- General Aptitude
About Upcoming AE, AEE, JE Exam
The designations included in the publicised notification are Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Civil Engineer, Junior Electrical Engineer, Junior Civil Engineer, Assistant Operator, SBO Grade-II, Junior Line Man and Fitter Grade-II. The first three posts comes under Assistant Engineer group, next two posts are grouped under Junior Engineer category and the remaining jobs comes under Technical Staff vacancies.
The current/ shortfall vacancies noticed are around 710. Exam was planned to be conducted for eligible applicants in major cities of Jharkhand.
- Name of Designations: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Technical Staff
- of Vacancies: 710
- Date of notification: 16th December 2016
- Exam Date: Will be informed soon.
JUVNL Exam Pattern 2017
Here we are going to discuss about the exam scheme of JUVNL AE, AEE, JE posts. In this upcoming JUVNL examination about 80% weightage marks are fixed for Assistant Engineer posts and 100% for other designations. While appearing for this exam, keep a pen, Admit Card and ID proof with you. Rough sheets will be given to you for doing any calculations, etc. at the time of online test.
- Only objective type questions are included in this test, with multiple responses.
- About 75 questions will be drafted from concerned Domain and 50 from General Aptitude.
- The time allotted for first part is 90 minutes and for General Aptitude, it is 60 minutes.
- For each correct answer, authorities will give 4 marks. Except for Technical Staff posts, mark deduction is applicable for other post questions (1 mark for each wrong answer).
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|1||Domain Related||75||90 minutes|
|2||General Aptitude||50||60 minutes|
Subject Wise Syllabus for JUVNL AE, AEE, JE Exam
Candidates those who are declared as eligible by JUVNL (based on details submitted in application form) can use the below listed syllabus details, to prepare well for the upcoming recruitment exam and to answer the questions in easier manner.
Syllabus for Domain Related Part:
- Electrical Engineering
- AC Fundamentals
- Utilisation of Electrical Engineering
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Network Theory
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
- Analog & Digital Electronics
- Magnetic Circuit
- Estimation & Costing
- Measurement & Measuring Instruments
- Basic Electronics
- Electric, Resistance, Induction, Dielectric Heating
- Electric Traction
- Lighting Calculations, etc.
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials & Construction
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Technology
- Geo-Technical Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- PSC Structures
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering, etc.
Syllabus for General Aptitude:
- Decimals & Fractions
- Data Interpretation
- Profit & Loss
- Square Roots
- Problems on Ages, etc.
|Official Syllabus||Click here|
Conclusion: On above section, we have listed about the syllabus contents and exam pattern for JUVNL’s Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Technical Staff exams of the year 2017. To know more information about syllabus details, refer the website or linked notification.