JSSC Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is a statutory body under the Government of Jharkhand, to recruit staffs for various posts in the ministries and departments. This commission recommends all the eligible, highly talented and academically proven candidates for Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts, which are vacant on time to time. It intends to do the entire process right from designing & publishing the application form, conducting selection via test or interview and finally delivering results. It takes the responsibility of conducting recruitment mostly in Governmental organizations, even also in highly reputed Private Sectors.
|Latest JSSC Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|JSSC Amin Notification 2017||886||26-07-2017||Click here|
In posts such as Clerk, Secretary, Constable, Armed Police, Amin, Revenue Employee etc, JSSC holds recruitments frequently. Through these selection events, this commission gives placement for candidates in highly challenging and rewarding working environments. With very high incentives, salary and allowances, appointed individuals will be treated every month. The latest recruitment announcement came from JSSC is narrated hereunder.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 886 Amin, Revenue Employee Vacancies
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has spread out a vacancy notification over their formal web portal. It states that nearly thousands of vacancies occurred in the post of Amin and Revenue Employee. Go through this page further for gathering more details about JSSC Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Designation||Amin, Revenue Employee|
|Education||12th & ITI|
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Academic Profile: In surveying field, those who scored good marks from any recognized Industrial Training Institutes can apply for JSSC Jobs.
- Minimum qualification – 12th & ITI
Age Restriction: Anyone, if belong to these age groups, then sure about your current age satisfies the crucial date of 25th Jan 2016.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Selection Process: Based on the marks obtained in your academics and performance at the time of selection, the recruiting team finds out suitable candidates for the post.
- Written exam/ interview
Pay Scale: Candidates, who hired below the post of Amin and Revenue Employee, will receive monthly salary in below pay scale.
- Pay Scale for Amin & Revenue Employee – Rs.21700 – 50000/-
Application Fee: At the time of online registration, those who are applying shall have to remit the application fee. The amount of fee will get varied in respect of reserved and unreserved categories.
- Application fee for General category – Rs.460/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST category – Rs.150/-
How to Apply Online for JSSC Recruitment 2017
To submit the application form for your desired post, select only online mode i.e. JSSC web portal. Why because, no other modes of application forms will be accepted by this commission. The line by line procedure for applying is listed below,
- Log on the official website “www.jssc.in”.
- Click on “Online Application for ISCCE-2017” link available in that website.
- Do the basic registration and get the login credentials.
- Then re-login by using login credentials obtained at the time of online registration.
- Fill the new application form appeared on the screen.
- Cross check all the filled in details and do corrections wherever necessary.
- Upload the scanned images, if required.
- Then, hit on “Submit”
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Advertisement dated on – 16th June 2017
- Starting date to apply online – 22nd June 2017
- Closing date to apply online – 26th July 2017
- Last date for the payment of fee – 31st July 2017
Note: We convey a lot about JSSC Recruitment 2017, for the convenience of candidates finding for information about that. Refer the official notification, if necessary.