JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has uploaded a long waited notification in their official website. On reading the formal notification, it legibly explains about 1540 vacancies in the position of Post Graduate Trained Teacher. Post Graduate Degree holders in specified stream can apply against these Jharkhand Government Teaching Jobs. For knowing more knowledge about JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017, refer the below sections.
|JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Post Graduate Trained Teacher||Vacancies||1540|
|Qualification||PG Degree & B.Ed||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Test or interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||30-12-2017||Job Location||Jharkhand|
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is a commission which is functioning under the Government of Jharkhand. The main duty of this commission is to enroll suitable candidates in the jobs exists under the concerned Government. In Jharkhand educational institutions, currently 1540 job openings are available in teaching category, particularly in the post of Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher. Aspiring candidates in teaching profession are informed to utilize this wonderful opportunity.
To serve in this post, you have to overcome the competitive situation exists at the time of competitive test, interview etc, on recruitment stage. Before that, such contenders have to fill the application form in online mode. Additional more information about JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 are narrated below,
Discipline Wise JSSC PGT Vacancies
|Sl.No||Disciplines||No of Vacancies|
JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Salary Details: Monthly salary would be based on the below mentioned pay scale. Alongside the basic salary, all the appointees under Post Graduate Trained Teacher post are offered with grade pay.
- Pay Scale – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Requisites for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: In relevant subject, applicants should have secured 55% marks in the below given educational qualification.
- Post Graduate Degree & B.Ed
Age Limit: The age limit indicated here must be ensured by the candidates, whether he/ she suits or not to apply for this Teaching jobs.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
JSSC PGT Recruitment Selection Process
A competitive test is planned by this commission in order to recruit deserving candidates. If you need to know about further more selection stages, refer the official notification.
- Written/ Online test
Applying Procedure for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Interested aspirants are advised to update the qualification and other required details for proceeding with the online registration at the website “www.jssc.nic.in”. The step by step procedure to do the online registration is given below.
- Log on the official website “www.jssc.nic.in”.
- Hit on “Application form (Apply)” tab available in the home page.
- Find the link “Online Application for PGT” and click on “Apply Now”
- Click on “Register” link and fill the first page of new application form.
- Press the “Submit” link after checking all the filled in details in the registration form.
- On successful registration a unique “Application Number & Password” will be generated by the system.
- Login again by hitting “Login” button using the login credentials.
- Fill the remaining details in the application from.
- Cross check all the filled in details and submit the application.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Login and upload the scanned images of photo and signature in correct dimensions.
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||jssc.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
|JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Starting date to apply online||1st December 2017|
|Last date to apply online||30th December 2017|
|Last date for depositing exam fee||4th January 2018|
|Last date to upload photograph and signature||8th January 2018|
|Tentative date of exam||First week of Feb 2018|
Note: The overall information about JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. Additional information about fee, payment mode and other details are found in the official notification linked here.