JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017: Regarding the formal notice of Combined Intermediate Level exam planned by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), we narrate this article. Many candidates have applied for this exam and now seeking for study materials such as syllabus, model question paper etc. This examination comprise of three papers. So, applied candidates have to be ready, in order to get minimum qualifying marks in all these papers. This concerned exam is going to be organized on January-February 2018. There is so much of time to prepare for the exam, so individuals are advised to utilize this enough time. All those who are looking for study materials shall start your journey of exam preparation by accessing the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017 hereunder.
|JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Panchayat Secretary|
|Exam Date||January/ February 2017||Exam Phase||Three Phase|
|Company||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)||Official Site||www.jssc.in|
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has been constituted by the Constitution of India. This organization was established for recruiting staffs in various Ministries and Departments of the State Government of Jharkhand. In the starting of next year, JSSC has planned for Combined Intermediate Level exam for various posts. The posts other than Panchayat Secretary included in this recruitment are Clerk, Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer.
Here we focused fully about the syllabus for Panchayat Secretary Post. If you are eager to get sufficient knowledge about the exam, start your exam preparation by holding right sources. For assisting the individuals who are going to write this exam shall get JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017 here in free of cost.
Main Subjects: The question paper set for Combined Intermediate Level exam will cover questions from the below subjects.
- Hindi Language
- English Language
- Urdu/ Bangla/ Other languages
- General Studies
- Knowledge about Jharkhand State
- Computer Knowledge
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2017
Before starting the exam preparation, you have to know about the structure of exam. The detailed exam pattern for Panchayat Secretary post is given below,
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- There will be three papers to be answered by the candidates.
- The main examination will have total 350 questions, consist of different assessment papers.
- All the three exam carry objective multiple choice
- Each of the correct answer will be awarded with 3 marks.
- Each incorrect question will be deducted with one mark from the aggregate.
|Papers||Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I||Hindi Language Test||60|
|English Language Test||60|
|Paper-II||Urdu/ Bangla/ Other languages (Regional/ Tribal Languages)||100|
|Knowledge about Jharkhand State||40|
|Computer Knowledge & Hindi Typing||50|
Subject Wise JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017: For each subjects given in the above tabular column, we place syllabus herein.
Syllabus for English/ Hindi/ Other Languages:
- One word Substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Correct Spelling
Syllabus for General Studies:
- Relating to Jharkhand
- India and its neighboring countries
- Current affairs
- Scientific achievements
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Sports and important events
- Indian History
- Economic aspects
- Freedom Movement
- Major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Indian Constitution & Polity
- Panchayati Raj
- Community development and 5 years Plan
Syllabus for Basic Knowledge of Computer:
- Various devices of Computer
- MS Windows operating system
- MS Office
- Knowledge of Internet Operating method etc.
Syllabus for Knowledge of Jharkhand State:
- Mines and Minerals
- Contribution of Jharkhand in freedom Movement
- Development Plans
- Sports and sportsman
- Civil achievements
- National and international importance etc.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Exam 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has revealed a latest notification to the requirement of manpower in various posts such as Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer. This recruitment includes current as well as backlog vacancies, totally there exists 3088 vacant posts. Attractive salary and Grade pay is waiting for you those who are going to be hired under the below said posts.
- Name of the post – Panchayat Secretary, LDC, Stenographer etc.
- No of Vacancies – 3088 posts
- Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
- Application mode – Online
|Official Syllabus Download||Click here|
|Date of Combined Intermediate Level exam||January/ February 2018|
Note: The above all sections gives the information related to JSSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2017. On reading the whole article, you can fetch information in regard of exam pattern, recruitment etc.