JNU Recruitment 2018: Jawaharlal Nehru University has released an official notification for filling the faculty positions available under the designations of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. It invites applications from all eligible and interested candidates with the required academic qualification and other eligibility criteria norms as specified in the official notification by filling their application through online mode of Application. Other information related to JNU Recruitment 2018 such as Selection process, Academic details, Applying procedure, Remuneration details and Age criteria are explained in the below section.
|JNU Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts|
|No of Posts||NA|
|Qualification||Master’s degree, Ph.D|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
JNU Recruitment 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a Public Central University which was formed on 22nd April 1969 with its headquarters located in New Delhi. It is an educational institution which is well known for its renowned research & teaching facilities provided across various disciplines of sciences. Now this university has recently released an advertisement for recruiting efficient candidates for filling the vacancies of various Professor Posts in their Organization. Citizens with research interest or experience in research area are only encouraged to compete under this JNU Recruitment 2018, by submitting online applications before the last date. By taking the academic background, research performance, domain knowledge, teaching skills and performance in Interview process, university has decided to fill these open places.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|01||Professor||Various||Rs. 37400-67000 /-|
|03||Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39100 /-|
Remuneration Offered: A Consolidated amount of monthly salary will be provided to the selected candidates according to the Norms followed in particular Organization.
- For Professor post: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs. 10000 /- pm
- For Associate Professor post: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs. 9000 /- pm
- For Assistant Professor post: Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for JNU Recruitment 2018
Before applying for this JNU Recruitment 2018, the candidates must ensure that whether they fulfill the required Eligibility criteria as specified below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed the Minimum Educational qualification mentioned in the Official Notification from a recognized board or University for both the posts.
- For Professor & Associate Professor posts: Ph.D in relevant discipline
- For Assistant Professor posts: Master’s degree with NET/SET/SLET
Age Limit: For detailed information about Age Limit of different categories, refer the official notification or visit the official web portal of JNU. Relaxation in Upper Age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms followed in the Organization.
Selection Procedure for JNU Recruitment
Selection Process: Based on the marks obtained in the academics, an initial screening process is to be conducted and the candidates are called for the Interview process of selection. The selection Process can be done based on the performance of the candidate in
Applying Procedure for JNU Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates are advised to pay the below prescribed Application fees in Online/ Offline mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PWD, Women candidates: No Application fees
Steps for Application: Candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply for JNU Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website “www.jnu.ac.in and download the Official Notification
- Read all the instructions given in the Notification carefully
- Now click on the “ Apply online” link in the Home page of the official website
- Fill your Academic Qualifications and other details as per the Instructions given in the Official Notification
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph, Signature and other relevant documents in the application form
- Pay the specified application fees through proper channel
- After checking all the details click on the “Submit” button
- Take a Print out of the Application form for Future reference
|JNU Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Date of Advertisement in Employment News||30th December 2017|
|Closing date for Online Application||29th January 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about JNU Recruitment 2018 and their necessary details. Candidates having further doubts are advised to write on our comment section so that your queries will be resolved by our Technical Team.