JMRC Recruitment 2017: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) is in requirement of manpower, so some of the energetic, dynamic and motivated persons are being recruited against their vacant posts. The nature of service of those candidates is temporary, below the designations of Station controller, Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Customer Relations Assistant and Maintainer. In order to meet the eligibility criteria for the latest JMRC Recruitment 2017, aspirants must be graduated in Engineering or Arts stream. Ellaborate details regarding the recruitment are discussed hereunder.
|Organization||Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC)|
|Designation||Station Controller, Engineer, Accountant, Maintainer|
|No of Openings||45||Last Date||31-03-2017|
JMRC Recruitment 2017
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) is a young and vibrant organization of Government of Rajasthan. It is established to implement the Metro Rail Transit System in Jaipur. JMRC is now looking towards talented candidates to serve under various posts listed below. Aspirants who aspire to join in projects works shall utilize this chance. Before that, must ensure that you suit the eligibility criteria and other terms/ conditions.
Selection shall be purely provisional and initially the chosen candidates are considered as probationer for a period of one year. To claim the regular post after one year, appointees must have to pass in an examination and have to execute a bond with JMRC. Intending candidates shall make your registration possible through JMRC web portal. More details about are JMRC Recruitment 2017 explained below,
Designation Wise Vacancies in JMRC:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Posts||Salary|
|1||Station controller/ Train Operator||16||Rs.34800/-|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electronics)||01|
|3||Junior Engineer (Civil)||06|
|4||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||01|
|5||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||04|
|7||Customer Relations Assistant||06||Rs.20200/-|
Qualification Required: The educational qualifications listed hereunder for the vacant posts requires, 50% of aggregate marks. For Maintainer Post, applicants should hold National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship certificate in ‘Fitter’ or ‘Electronic Mechanic’ trade.
- For Station Controller/ Customer Relations Assistant – Any Graduate Degree
- For Junior Engineer – BE/ B.Tech (Civil/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical)
- For Junior Accountant Post – Graduation in Commerce
Age Limit and Relaxation: The minimum and maximum age limits required to apply for JMRC Jobs is listed below. These age limits should be calculated as on 1st Jan 2017.
- Minimum age for Sl.no 1 to 7 – 21 years
- Minimum age for Maintainer Post – 18 years
- Upper age for all the posts – 38 years
The upper age limits may be relaxed in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories, which is indicated in the below tabular column.
|SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC||5 years|
|Women (general category) & economically backward classes|
|Women (SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC)||10 years|
Selection Procedure: Procedure for selection will differ in each of the designation, which is mentioned below. Initially, all the candidates shall get ready to attend the written test, since it is common for all the posts. Also, final appointment will subject to the result obtained in Medical fitness test.
- Station Controller – Written Test, Psychometric Test, Interview and Medical Fitness Test
- For other posts – Written test and Medical Fitness Test
Pay Scale and Allowances: Deserving candidates hired through JMRC Recruitment 2017 are initially appointed as probationer for a limited period of one year. During this period, they will be entitled with fixed remuneration.
After the successful completion of probationary period, employees shall be paid with running Pay bands and Grade Pay. In this regular service, all the posts will carry the benefit of Dearness allowance also.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Remuneration (during probation period)||Pay after completion of probation|
|Sl.no 1 to 6||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.3600/-||Rs.13200/-||Rs.12900/-|
|Sl.no 8 & 9||Rs.2400/-||Rs.8910/-||Rs.9840/-|
Application Fee: At the time of online registration, applicants can make the online registration through “PAYUMONEY” option. Candidates can select the option and make payment through the modes of Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Application charge for PWD category – Rs.250/-
- Application charge for SC/ ST (Rajasthan Residents) – Rs.250/-
- Application charge for Non Creamy layer OBC/ BC/ SBC (Rajasthan Residents) – Rs.400/-
- Application charge for other candidates – Rs.500/-
e-Mitra Service Charges:
- Online form submission – Rs.30/-
- Printing admit card/ application from – Rs.5/-
- Photo capturing through web camera – Rs.5/-
Applying Procedure for JMRC Recruitment 2017
Deserving candidates shall submit your applications in online through JMRC recruitment portal. The steps for applying is instructed below,
- To apply online, log on the official website “www.jmrcrecruitment.in”.
- At first, complete your registration by clicking “Register”
- This will open the candidate registration page.
- Fill the registration form and click on “Submit”
- Upon the successful submission of registration page, your login credentials will be displayed on the screen as well as sent on your mob & e-mail.
- After that, click on “Login”
- Enter the login credentials such as “Application ID, Date of Birth & E-mail ID”.
- Fill the remaining details on the application form.
- Hit on “Save & Continue” button to move on to upload the photograph and signature.
- Confirm all the details entered by you before clicking “Continue to Payment”
- If necessary, press “Edit”
- At the end, read the declaration, click on check box and submit the application.
- Finally, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Starting date to apply online – 22nd Feb 2017
- Last date to apply online – 31st Mar 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to JMRC Recruitment 2017. You may find additional information from the official notification.