JKSSB Teacher 2018: In order to upgrade 400 schools to next higher level, Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has disclosed a notification now. The notification states about 2154 vacancies in Teacher post under various disciplines. These opportunities are only applicable for the Permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State. In order to get into the position, candidates should ensure about the eligibility criteria and be ready to attend the upcoming selection stages. Additional more information about JKSSB Teacher 2018 is updated herein.
|JKSSB Teacher 2018|
|No of Vacancies||2154|
|Selection Type||Written test|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKSSB Teacher 2018 Notification
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection board (JKSSB) is a staff recruiting Board running under the administrative control of J & K Government. This Board shall finalize selections after holding examinations as may be prescribed under rules. In the department of School Education under J & K Government, there occurs shortage of staffs in the designation of Teacher. So, Graduates who are proficient in teaching are asked to utilize the excellent opportunity.
In order to examine your knowledge in above said qualifications, they had arranged selection tests which will be intimated soon. Candidates who are eligible to apply for more than one advertisement are required to apply separately for each post. Aspirants, you can find more details about JKSSB Teacher 2018 in the below sections.
JKSSB Teacher Vacancies
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||General Teacher||1296||40 years||As per norms|
|2||Science/ Maths Teacher||644|
Salary Offered: An attractive amount of monthly salary would be offered to the aspirants who get selected for JKSSB Teacher Jobs.
Eligibility Requisites to Apply for JKSSB Teacher 2018
Educational Qualification: Graduates in any discipline are invited to apply for General Teacher post. But in case of other Teacher posts, Graduate Degree in Science/ Maths/ Urdu is required.
- Graduate Degree
Age Limit: Applicants should have attained the age within the limits given below. It is only suitable for the candidates who come under open merit category and Government Service/ Contractual Employees. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st January 2018.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Upper age – 40 years
Age Concession: Beyond the upper age, relaxation in upper age limit would be granted for the aspirants who are claiming under these reserved categories.
|SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC||43 years|
|Physically challenged candidates||42 years|
JKSSB Teacher Recruitment Selection Process
Deserving candidates shall be chosen on the basis of merit obtained in a multiple choice based written test and academic standard. Before the conduct of written test, document verification would be there at any stage.
However, there shall be no interview/viva for these posts. No travel or dearness allowance will be paid for participation in the written test. The weight age points for preparing merit list are given below.
- Written test – 85 points
- Ed – 5 points
- Ed – 5 points
- PG (2 years)/ Integrated PG (5 years) – 2 points
- Phil – I point
- PHD (after M.Phil) – 2 points, if direct PHD (3 points)
How to Apply for JKSSB Teacher 2018
Application Fee:. All the applicants have to pay a prescribed amount by online payment gateway or offline in the following modes.
- Net banking/ debit card/ credit card
- Challan (J & K bank branches)
- CSC connect (if applications submitted at CSC)
The fee amount fixed for the application for all the categories is given below
- Fee for Application – Rs.350/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Application submission Guidelines: To apply for JKSSB Teacher 2018, willing and eligible aspirants have to submit your applications in online mode. The step by step procedure to go with the online application process is listed below.
- At first, Log on the official website “www.ssbjk.in”
- After entering the website, click on “New User or Register Here” link
- Enter all the details in the registration form and do basic register first
- After creating login credential, click on “Profile Creation” link
- Fill all the details and save your profile
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph, signature and thumb impression in correct dimensions
- Then hit on “Online application” link and hit on “Click here to Apply” link
- A new application form will be opened on the screen
- It asks to fill the eligibility and other details
- Check all the filled in details and do modification if necessary (after final submission, it is not possible to edit)
- Proceed for fee payment finally
- Hit on “submit” button on completion of all the procedures
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Date of publication of advertisement||28th December 2017|
|Starting date to apply online||28th December 2017|
|Last date to apply online||21st January 2018|
Note: We have illustrated all the related information about JKSSB Teacher 2018 in the above section. If the applicants require more information, go through the detailed advertisement linked here.