JKSSB Recruitment 2017: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has been constituted in exercise of powers under the section 124 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir. It is the main agency which conducts the Examinations for filling up different cadre of posts in the State of J&K. JKSSB Recruitment are one of the most popular Competitive Examination conducted by the State Government which provides more number of Govt Jobs to the Local candidates of J&K. By applying for this exam a candidate can choose various posts and enroll them as an employee in Government Sector of Jammu and Kashmir. This Organization has recently made a new Job Notification JKSSB Recruitment 2017 for filling the posts of 234 Junior Assistant, Videographer, Junior Health Inspector and other Posts.
|Latest JKSSB Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|JKSSB Manage, Steno Notification 2017||333||30 -12-2017||Click here|
|JKSSB Jr Assistant, Videographer Notification 2017||234||11-12-2017||Click here|
JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – 333 Management Executive, Junior Stenographer Jobs
JKSSB Recruitment 2017: In various designations like Management Executive, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant etc, 333 vacancies are currently opened in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The selection regarding these vacancies is going to be conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB). The permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir, those who intend to apply against these JKSSB Vacancies, first of all submit your applications in online mode. More details about the eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc, are summarized below.
|JKSSB Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Management Executive, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant etc,|
|No of Vacancies||333|
|Qualification||Diploma/ PG Diploma/ Graduate/ PG Degree|
|Selection Type||Written test, typing test etc,|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Department Wise JKSSB Vacancies
|Sl.No||Post Name||Department/ Cadre||Total Vacancies|
|1||Management Executive/ Counselor||Labour & Employment (State)||05|
|2||Junior Employment Officer||19|
|5||Senior Grade Nurse||Health & Medical Education (Div Cadre Jammu)||89|
|6||Junior Grade Nurse||200|
|7||Junior Librarian||Law, Justice & Parliamentary Affairs (State)||01|
Salary Details: A particular pay scale and Grade pay will be offered to the employees who desired to apply for JKSSB Jobs. If admissible, appointees will also be paid with other admissible allowances.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Junior Employment Officer/ Senior Grade Nurse/ Junior Scale Stenographer/ Management Executive/ Counselor||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs4200/-|
|Library/ Junior Assistant||Rs.1900/-|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2017
Academic Qualification: The below illustrated table shows the details about educational qualification suggested against each posts vacant in Jammu and Kashmir Government Services. Candidates should have obtained this qualification from any recognized institution.
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Library Assistant/ Junior Librarian||Bachelors/ Masters Degree (Library Science)|
|Junior Grade Nurse||12th & Diploma in Nursing|
|Senior Grade Nurse||12th & B.Sc Nursing Degree|
|Junior Assistant/ Junior Scale Stenographer||Graduate Degree|
|Junior Employment officer||Masters Degree
|Management Executive/ Counselor||Masters Degree/ PG Diploma (Business Administration)|
Additional Skills: Apart from the educational qualification typing skill is needed for the post of Stenographer and Junior Assistant, particularly with a speed of 35 words per minute. Moreover, one who applying for Stenographer post should be an expert in Shorthand skill.
- Junior Scale Stenographer – Typing & Shorthand Skill
- Junior Assistant – Typing Skill
Age Limit: Aspirants those who come under the open merit should have attained their age in the limit given below. The crucial date of determining the age limit is on 1st January 2017.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Upper age (Open Merit) – 40 years
Age Relaxation: Those who are claiming under the below categories should be considered beyond the upper age prescribed for General category.
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC categories – 43 years
- PWD categories – 42 years
- Ex-servicemen – 48 years
- Government Service/ Contractual Employees – 40 years
JKSSB Selection Process
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in a multiple choice based written test and there shall be no interview/viva for these posts. But, in case of Stenographer and Junior Assistant post, tying and shorthand test would be conducted. There shall be negative marking for the wrong answers. No travel or dearness allowance will be paid for attending the selection.
- Written test
- Typing test & Shorthand Test (If necessary)
Applying Procedure for JKSSB Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to choose the online payment gateway or challan or CSC connect to remit the application fee.
- Fee for application – Rs.350/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Online Steps to Apply: Online application submission facility is arranged by the commission for accepting applications. Candidates who are eligible to apply for more than one advertisement are required to apply separately for each post. The list of guidelines to submit the application is available hereunder.
- Log on the official website “www.ssbjk.in”
- First register themselves by clicking on “New user ? register here…” link, if not already registered
- A unique login credentials will be received on successful registration
- Then, hit on “Profile creation” link and feed all the required details
- Check all the filled in details and check it
- Upload the scanned images of Signature, Thump Impression and Photograph in correct sizes
- After login with the credentials, choose the post and hit on “Click here to Apply” link
- Fill the details and check it thoroughly
- After checking, hit on “Submit” button
- Finally proceed for fee payment through the options given
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference
Dates to Remember
|JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Advertisement dated on||6th December 2017|
|Starting date to apply online||6th December 2017|
|Last date to apply online||30th December 2017|
Note: We had stated all the related information about JKSSB Recruitment 2017 in the above sections. If the applicants require additional information then go through the formal advertisement attached here.
JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – 234 Junior Assistant, Videographer Jobs
JKSSB Recruitment 2017: Here is the great News for all the unemployed Job seekers who are looking For a Government Job in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. A Latest Employment Notification has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, JKSSB Recruitment 2017 for filling up 234 vacancies available under different designations namely Junior Assistant, Videographer, Junior Health Inspector and other Posts. Dedicated Job Seekers can apply for this Recruitment through Online Mode between the dates 17.11.2017 to 11.12.2017. All the interested Candidates can read the Further information in the below section.
|JKSSB Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Junior Assistant, Videographer, Junior Health Inspector and other Posts||Openings||234|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Matriculation/ ITI||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||11.12.2017||Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
JKSSB Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Assistant Store Keeper cum Clerk||161||As per the Norms followed in JKSSB|
|06||Junior Health Inspector||01|
|08||Junior Laboratory Assistant||12|
|12||Fisheries Development Assistant||10|
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Recruitment 2017
Before applying for this JKSSB Recruitment 2017, the candidates must have to go through all the Eligibility conditions as mentioned below.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have studied the below mentioned Academic Qualification from a recognized university.
- Graduation in any discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science
- Matriculation with the Possession of Hill Driving License.
- ITI in relevant Discipline
- Graduate in Fisheries Science/ B.sc Zoology
- Passed Matriculation with Apprenticeship in Press of repute.
Additional Qualification: Apart from the Educational Qualification the candidates must have done the below mentioned courses so that it is an additional advantage for them to enter in to the Merit List.
- Knowledge in Type Writing
- PG Diploma in Journalism
- PG Diploma in Professional Lab Courses
- Diploma in Stenography
Age Limit: All the Candidate’s age should lies between 18 to 40 Years as on 01-01- 2017.
Age Relaxation: Upper Age Limit of 40 Years is relaxable for reserved candidates as per the Reservation Rules followed in J&K.
- Ex-Serviceman- 08 Years
- SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC- 03 Years
- Physically Challenged- 02 Years
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their Performance in the Written Exam.
- Written Exam
Application Fees: All the candidates have to pay the Application Fees of Rs 350/- by means of Online Payment Mode or through e-challan payable at JK Bank.
- For all Categories- Rs.350/-
Steps for Applying JKSSB Recruitment 2017
Candidate who satisfies all the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2017 before the last date 11.12.2017. The Steps involved in the Application Process are listed below.
- Candidates have to first log on to the Online Application portal of JKSSB “www.ssbjk.in”.
- Applicants have to register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here”
- Candidates must have a valid E-mail id and a Phone Number for registering and creating the Login Credentials.
- Candidates need to Log in with their corresponding Login Credentials and required to fill their complete Information by clicking on the “profile creation “link.
- This one time Profile creation is used by the candidates for all types of Recruitments available in the JKSSB.
- So Candidate should carefully fill all the required details asked in the Profile and save it.
- After the Creation of the Profile Login with our credentials to see the Latest active advertisement under the Application Link.
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement and read all the Informations carefully before applying for the Online Application.
- Fill all the details in the Online Application carefully and pay the Prescribed Application Fees.
- Candidate’s Application is not considered if the Application Fees is not paid.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form and Payment Receipt for Further Reference.
|JKSSB Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||17th November 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||11th December 2017|
Here we have discussed about JKSSB Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Individuals who are eagerly waiting for J&K Jobs can use this wonderful opportunity because there are more than Two Hundread vacancies available in this Recruitment.