JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017: Next month Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is going to conduct one written examination for Laboratory Assistant posts via notification number 01 of 2017. Have you guys submitted applications for this recruitment? Then start your exam preparations immediately. Correct exam date has not yet been announced by JKSSB, but the tentative calendar says November 2017 is the exam month. So we advise applicants, atleast to make use of the remaining days before exam. For your convenience, we have given JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 in this article. Aspirants can also download this JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017 PDF, if necessary. All the Best! Crack in exam.
|JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||J&K Laboratory Assistant Exam 2017||Exam Category||State/ District cadre posts in Health & Medical Education Department|
|Material||JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017 Download PDF||Exam Phase||Single phase|
|Exam Date||November 2017 (tentative)||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Authority||J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)||Official website||www.jkssb.nic.in|
JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017
J&K Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released one official notification on 20th July 2017, by listing about 135 vacancies for various posts. As aspirants were seriously searching for JKSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2017 over internet, now we have presented this individual article. Yes, you can find both JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 as well as JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017 in this article.
Aspirants who had applied for the Laboratory Assistant posts in Anantnag & Ganderbal cadres of Health & Medical Education Department under Notification number 01 of 2017 can make use of these study materials. JKSSB follows the same syllabus for Junior Lab Technician posts under Health & Medical Education department via advt. no. 01 of 2016.
Major Topics of JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam 2017: Exam will be conducted in online mode for Laboratory Assistant posts. Questions will be drafted from theories and others as follows.
- Anatomy Theory
- Physiology Theory
- Bio-chemistry Theory
- Clinical Biochemistry Theory
- Histotechnology Theory
- Laboratory Management & Ethics
- Blood Bank
- Microbiology & Parasitology Theory
- Clinical Pathology & Haematology
JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
The Exam Pattern for JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam 2017 under Health and medical education department is given below. This is the specific Lab Assistant exam pattern that is let out by JKSSB.
|JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 for Health & Medical Education Department|
|1.||Anatomy Theory||10 questions||10 marks||2 ½ hours|
|2.||Physiology Theory||15 questions||15 marks|
|3.||Bio-chemistry Theory||10 questions||10 marks|
|4.||Clinical Biochemistry Theory||25 questions||25 marks|
|5.||Microbiology & Parasitology Theory||30 questions||30 marks|
|6.||Clinical Pathology & Haematology||30 questions||30 marks|
|7.||Histotechnology Theory||14 questions||14 marks|
|8.||Laboratory Management & Ethics||6 questions||6 marks|
|9.||Blood Bank||10 questions||10 marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks||150 minutes|
- Exam will be conducted in Computer.
- Multiple choice objective type questions will be asked.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Negative mark of 0.25 is applicable for each wrong answer.
JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017 for Health & Medical Education Department
JKSSB had officially announced that from the following topics only, it will draft questions for Laboratory Assistant exam of health department. So, do your exam preparations according to the JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017 PDF that we have given below.
|JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017|
|· Different parts of human body
· Skeletal System
· Gastro-Intestinal System
· Genito-Urinary System
· Respiratory System
· Cardio-Vascular System
· Nervous System
· Loco-Motor System, etc.
· Cardio-Vascular System
· Respiratory System
· Excretory System
· Digestive System
· Endocrine Glands
· Reproductive System
· Blood Group, ABO and Rh, basis for classification, basis for determination, importance and Blood Groups
· Cerebrospinal Fluid, Formation, composition and functions, etc.
|Clinical Biochemistry Theory
|· Elementary knowledge of organic chemistry
· Elementary knowledge of inorganic chemistry
· Elementary of Analytical Chemistry, etc.
|· Aims and Scope Biochemistry
· Carbohydrates, proteins, Lipids, Nucleicacids, Haemoglobin, Enzymes & Co-enzymes, Gastric Juice collection, acidities
· Carbohydrate Metabolism
· Metabolism of Lipids
· Protein Metabolism
· Water & Mineral metabolism
· Blood & cerebrospinal fluid functions of blood & CSF
· Urine Normal & abnormal tests, etc.
|Microbiology & Parasitology Theory
|Clinical Pathology & Haematology
|· Requirement and use of Common Laboratory Equipment
· Sterilization & Disinfection
· Classification & Morphology of bacteria
· Cultivation of micro-organisms
· Gram Positive & negative Bacilli
· HIV & AIDS
· Immunity, Antigens
· Antibiotic Sensitivity Test
· Collection & processing of clinical materials like sputum, urine swabs, stool, blood, etc.
|· Collection of Blood
· Red and White Cell Count
· Absolute Eosinophil count
· Packed cell volume
· Haemoglobin estimation & its clinical importance
· Peripheral blood film
· Coagulation tests
· Preparation of bone marrow smears
· Sickle cell preparation
· Semen Analysis
· CSF Examination
· Coomb’s Test, etc.
|Laboratory Management & Ethics
|· Cell, Tissues and their functions
· Examination methods of tissues & cells
· Fixation of tissue
· Tissue processing
· Section cutting
· Exfoliative Cytology
· Museum technique
· Autopsy technique
· Waste disposal and safety in laboratory, etc.
|· Role of lab in Health care delivery system
· Laboratory planning
· Lab service in Health care delivery system in India
· Lab management techniques
· Care of lab glassware, equipments, chemicals
· Specimen handling
· Lab safety, etc.
|Blood Bank (10 marks)|
|· Introduction & Historical Aspects
· Human blood group antigens, their inheritance & antibodies
· ABO, Rh. and other Blood Group System
· Techniques of grouping & cross matching
· Blood collection
· Blood Transfusion
· Coomb’s test
· Organization, operation and administration of blood bank, etc.
JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2017
Actually this Laboratory Assistant recruitment comes under notification number 01 of 2017. Candidates who had completed Diploma from state medical faculty or any other institution are asked to submit applications for this post on or before 24th August 2017. As days had passed, now JKSSB has announced that exam will be most probably conducted on November 2017. That’s why we have taken steps to provide the JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Written Exam Syllabus 2017 through this article.
- Designation – Laboratory Assistant
- Vacancies – 1 for Anantnag and 1 for Ganderbal
- Last date – 24th August 2017
- Exam Date – November 2017
|Download Syllabus PDF here||Click here|
Note: Candidates who searched for JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2017 of Health and Medical Education Department might have got it from above section. This syllabus is not only applicable for 01 of 2017 advertisement, but also other Laboratory Assistant (Health) written exams that are going to be conducted on November 2017 by JKSSB.