JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted a Computer Based Test for Laboratory Assistant posts recently. As days had passed, now JKSSB has released the answer keys in its online application portal by inviting representations from exam attended candidates. Do you guys want to know from where to get JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018 or how to submit objections for the provisional keys? Then scroll down the page and read the information that we have given on below paragraphs. Aspirants will also get idea about how to self assess exam scores using JKSSB Lab Assistant Answer Key 2018, by reading this article. Interested candidates go ahead.
|JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Exam Name||Laboratory Assistant Exam 2017-18|
|Exam Category||JKSSB Exam for 392 posts in School Education Department|
|Exam Type||Objective type exam|
|Exam Date||February 2018|
|Material||JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018 Download|
|Official Website||www.jkssb.nic.in (or) www.ssbjk.in|
JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting Laboratory Assistant recruitment to fill the vast number of vacancies that exists below School Education Department of J&K. The first round of selection for this post is Computer Based Test. This CBT exam has been conducted on last month in selected places within J&K.
To declare results correctly, now JKSSB has released the provisional answer key for the CBT exam question paper. Aspirants who think that answers indicated for any of the question is wrong can immediately submit their objections. Based on representations received from contestants, the experts will analyze the answer for particular questions and prepare a final JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018. Based on final JKSSB Answer Key 2018 only, the exam results will be declared.
JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2018: The questions have been asked from following topics for JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam 2018 under School Education Department. About 120 minutes time have been to candidates to finish the exam.
|JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern 2018|
|1.||General English/ Awareness||10 marks|
|2.||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||15 marks|
|3.||Basics of Laboratory Science||25 marks|
|4.||General Science||40 marks|
|5.||Current Affairs||10 marks|
|6.||General Knowledge with special focus on Jammu & Kashmir||10 marks|
The JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2017-18 for all the questions that have been drafted from above listed topics have been released now.
How to Download JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018?
Aspirants who want to view the JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018 for the exam conducted for School Education Department can follow the instructions that we have given below to download the answer key successfully. But before sitting infront of Computer, keep your Roll Number and Date of Birth with you.
- Visit www.jkssb.nic.in website
- Click “Notice regarding Answer Key & Representation of various examinations held/ going to be held in the month of February 2018” link available in the “What’s New” section of homepage
- A PDF file will open with details about the answer keys for the exams held in the month of February 2018
- You can see that there will be www.ssbjk.in link against Lab Assistant Exam (CBT) – 02 of 2017
- Read the important instructions given against particular exam and hit the www.ssbjk.in website link
- It will take you to Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Online Application Portal
- Click the “Answer Key & Response View of CBT (Lab Assistant)” link available under What’s New section
- In the top of homepage, there will be pop-ups blocked option
- Click on pop-ups blocked option and hit the JKSSB CB Exams login aspx link that appear
- Candidate Login page will open by asking your Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Fill the requisite details in appropriate boxes and click “Login” button
- A message will display as: click the below button to view your answered question paper along with correct answers tagged
- Click “View your paper” tab that is available below particular message
- The question paper with the answers that you had marked and the correct answers will display
- Save and download the page
How to Submit Representations for JKSSB Lab Assistant Answer Key 2018?
Candidates those who are not satisfied with the answer indicated in JKSSB Answer Key 2018 for Laboratory Assistant Exam Questions can submit their objections with necessary proofs as per instructions given below.
- Login with your roll number and date of birth to view the JKSSB Lab Assistant Answer Key 2018
- Against each question, there will be a button for submitting representation
- By clicking on that, a new page will open
- Candidates will be expected to fill 2 boxes in the newly opening page (i) What is the problem faced with question and/ or answer (ii) Proof – indicating book/ author/ page number or URL of website.
- After submitting these two details for a particular question, he/ she can go back to the question paper again and submit representation for another question (if any).
- If you have submitted all your representations, click “Submit All” button available at the end of page
- A new page will open by showing the details of all the submissions done by candidate
- Then click on “Confirm” button for final submission and logout
|Official JKSSB Lab Assistant Answer Key pdf||Click here|
How to Check Marks with JKSSB Answer Key 2018 of Laboratory Assistant?
In this section we have generally given some instructions about how to self calculate your exam scores before declaration of JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Result 2018, using provisional answer keys. Interested candidates follow these guidelines to know whether he/ she will qualify in CBT exam and invited for next round of selection i.e. Interview/ Document Verification.
- Compare the answer in JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018 with the answers that you have marked at the time of exam
- If both the responses are found same, put marks as allotted for each question
- If both the responses are found different, don’t put any mark
- If you had marked one correct answer and one wrong answer for a particular question means also don’t put any marks
- Don’t put or reduce marks for the questions that you haven’t attended
- Finally count the total. That will be your approximate exam score.
Dates to Remember
|Date of Advertisement||18th October 2017|
|Last date of application submission||11th November 2017|
|CBT exam conducted on||February 2018|
|Answer Key released on||1st March 2018|
|Last date for submitting representations||1st week of March 2018|
Note: Candidates who searched for details regarding JKSSB Laboratory Assistant Answer Key 2018 might have got enough information by reading above paragraphs. To know about exam results, cut offs etc, keep in touch with JKSSB official website.