JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus 2017: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a selection list in their formal web portal in regard of candidates who have applied for the post of Forestry Worker, Foresters and Guard. From 25th October 2017 onwards, all the selected individuals are going to write the Walk Test up to 3rd November 2017. After this update, this board has uploaded the syllabus for the use of these competitors. Fetching all the information given in these updates, we narrate this article. Study materials such as model questions paper, syllabus etc, is needed to prepare for the concerned exam. Moreover, JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus 2017 plays a very important role in your exam preparation. The overall details about the particular exam and syllabus are elaborately given below.
|JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||JKSSB Forest Guard Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Forestry Worker, Foresters, Guard|
|Exam Date||25-10-2017 to 03-11-2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Board||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)||Official Site||www.jkssb.nic.in|
JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has been constituted in exercise of powers conferred by provision of selection constitution of Jammu and Kashmir. As per the exam calendar and notifications rolled out in the website, Walk Test will be conducted in the forthcoming days for the post of Forestry Worker, Foresters and Guard. It is stated that, the board is going to conduct the objective type written test for the posts very soon.
Accordingly, the concerned syllabus is placed here for the information of the candidates. It will guide you to write the exam very effectively. It is a time based exam, so you must gain knowledge how to manage time for the exam. All these things will be come to your knowledge, when you clear all the topics given in the JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus 2017. Subject wise we had given the entire syllabus.
Important subjects: All the questions took part in the question paper will be asked from the following topics.
JKSSB Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2017
Exam pattern is a very necessary thing to be known by the contender’s before participating in the exam. It gives all the information about the type of test, duration, no of questions, maximum marks etc.
- It is an objective type written test.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The concerned exam would be conducted for 150 marks.
|Sl.No||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English||20||20||2 hours 30 minutes|
JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus in Subject Wise: Hereunder you may get the subjects and sub topics of the test portions. Fe each of these topics and sub topics, syllabus is given.
|JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus 2017|
|Syllabus for English:||Syllabus for Mathematics:|
|· Unseen Passage
· Homonyms/ homophones
· Basic understanding of English Language
· Essay and letter writing
· Pair of Linear Equation in two variables
· Algebraic conditions for number of solutions
· Simple situational problems
· linear equation
Polynomials and Quadratic Equation:
· Zeroes of a Polynomial
· Relationship between Zeroes and coefficients of polynomial with particular reference to quadratic polynomials
· Statement and simple problems on division algorithm for polynomials with real coefficients
· Standard form of Quadratic equation
· Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right angled.
· Relationship between the ratios
· Trigonometric identities
· Applications of the identity
· Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles
· Heights and distances
· Angle of elevation/depression
· Surface areas and volumes
· Frustum of a cone
· Converting one type of metallic solid into another
· Empirical probability
· Classical definition of probability
· Simple problems on single even
· Set rotation.
|Syllabus for Physics:||Syllabus for Chemistry:||Syllabus for Biology:|
|Light Reflection & Refraction:
· Reflection of light
· Spherical mirrors
· Image formation
· Uses of spherical mirrors
· Conventions for spherical mirrors
· Refraction of light, refraction through a glass
· Refractive index
· Conditions for no refraction
· Spherical lenses
· Sign conventions
· Lens formula
Human Eye and Colorful World:
· Human eye
· Power of accommodation
· Defects of vision and their correction
· Glass prism (refraction and dispersion)
· Atmospheric refraction-twinkling of stars and color of sun at sunrise and sunset
· Concept of electric charge
· Electric current
· Electric potential and potential difference
· Ohm’s Law and experimental verification; resistance and its dependence
· Heating effect of current-Electric power and energy.
Source of Energy:
· Various sources of energy
· Conventional sources of energy
· Improvement in technology for using conventional source of energy (Biomass and wind energy)
· Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy, Energy from Sea)
· Nuclear energy (Nuclear fusion and nuclear fission)
· Lasting of energy sources.
|Chemical Reaction and Equation:
· Chemical equation
· Writing of chemical equation
· Balancing chemical equations
· Types of chemical reactions
· Combination reactions
· Decomposition reactions
· Displacement reactions
· Double displacement reactions
· Oxidation and reduction.
· Effects of oxidation and reduction reactions in everyday life, viz, corrosion and rancidity.
Carbon and its Compounds:
· Bonding in Carbon
· Saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons
· Homologous series and its characteristics
· Chemical properties of carbon compounds
· Important Carbon compounds like Ethane and Ethanoic acid
· Properties of Ethanoic acid
· Soaps and Detergents
Metals and Non-Metals:
· Physical properties of metals and non-metals
· Chemical properties of
· Cause of reactivity of metals and non-metals
· Properties of Ionic compounds
· Corrosion of metals and its prevention.
Acid, Bases & Salts:
· Idea about acids and bases
· Chemical properties of acids and bases
· Metallic acids, non-metallic acids and bases
· Similarities in acids and bases;
· Reaction of acids and bases with water
· Strength of acids and base solutions
· pH and its importance
· Idea of salts, their family and pH
· Chemicals from common salts
· Hydrated salts
· Plaster of paris.
· Nutrition-Autotrophic Nutrition
· Heterotrophic Nutrition
· Nutrition in Human beings
· Excretion in Human beings
· Excretion in plants
Control & Co-Ordination:
· Animals- Nervous System
· Human Brain
· Coordination in plants
· Immediate response to stimulus
· Movements due to growth
· Hormones in Animals
How do Organisms Reproduce:
· Importance of variation
· Modes of reproduction used by unicellular organisms
· Vegetative Propagation,
· Spore Formation
· Sexual Reproduction
· Reproduction in human Beings
· Male Reproductive System
· Female Reproductive System
· Reproductive Health.
Heredity & Genetics:
· Accumulation of variation reproduction
· Rules for the inheritance of traits
· Mendel’s contribution
· Sex determination
· Acquired and inherited traits
· Classification, tracing evolutionary relationships, fossils, evolution by stages.
· Environment and Ecosystem
· Food chains and web
· Ozone layer and how it is getting depleted
· Managing the garbage we produce.
Management & Natural Resources:
· Forests and Wild life
· Stake holders
· Sustainable Management
· Dam, Water harvesting
· Coal and Petroleum
· An overview of Natural Resources Management
Upcoming JKSSB Forest Guard Exams
In forest Department of Jammu and Kashmir state, more number of vacancies is availed in the post of Social Forestry Worker, Wildlife Foresters & Wildlife Guards. Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) find these vacancies and decides to conduct recruitment in provisional way. It may be in the form of Walk Test. and, now displayed the select list for all the eligible candidates. The selection list convey information about the selected candidates there venue, reporting time etc. Some of the details given in the official notification is given below,
- Posts Name – Social Forestry Worker, Wildlife Foresters & Guards
- Selection Mode – Walk Test
- Application mode – Online
|Download JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus Details||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|JKSSB Forest Guard Exam – Reference Dates|
|Walk Test will be conducted on||25th October 2017 to 3rd November 2017|
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to JKSSB Forest Guard Syllabus 2017. Those who are going to write the particular exam shall refer the syllabus given.