JKSRTC Recruitment 2018: J&K State Road Transport Corporation (JKSRTC) now urgently requires 342 staffs for Driver, Conductor, Helper, Junior Assistant and Security Guard posts. Aspirants those who are found eligible and willing to serve in these particular posts on contract basis can step forward and apply for JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 on or before 7th May 2018. Only few more days left for registration. So, interested candidates hurry up! Go through the details provided here on below section to know more information about these latest employment opportunities.
|JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Driver, Conductor, etc|
|Qualification||ITI/ Middle pass/ 12th/ Degree & DCA, Typing|
|Selection||Written Test, Physical Test, Skill Test|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
JKSRTC Recruitment 2018
J&K State Road Transport Corporation (JKSRTC) has been set up by state government to provide adequate, efficient, socio economic & coordinated transport services to the public within and outside state. On 29th October 2016, this organization has scattered out an advertisement for hiring candidates for various posts that are vacant in its administration. Lot of aspirants had submitted applications for the different categories of post as per their interest. Till now no one had been hired under that recruitment. Now JKSRTC has cancelled that recruitment plan and fresh applications are invited again from willing male and female citizens for the following posts. There is no age bar. So, interested citizens can register their profile on or before last date by paying requisite amount of fee to participate on this JKSRTC Recruitment 2018. No interview will be conducted. The aptitude skills and other skills relevant to posts will be examined by authorities through various tests. Based on inter-se merit, final appointments will be done.
JKSRTC Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Maximum Salary|
Emoluments Offered: As indicated above in table, aspirants will get consolidated salary per month till completion of contract period. No other special allowances will be offered.
Eligibilities to Apply for JKSRTC Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Depending upon post, the requisite qualification and skills will differ. All educational qualification certificates should be obtained by candidates from recognized institution.
- Driver: Middle pass + driving licence for public service heavy vehicles
- Conductor: passed 10+2 with possession of conductor license
- Security Guard: passed 10+2
- Helper: Matric with ITI in Mechanical/ Auto-Electrician/ Smithy/ Carpentry/ Painting/ Machining/ Welding/ Electrical/ Tailoring/ Plumbing/ Equivalent
- Junior Assistant: Degree with Diploma in Computer Applications + typing skill (30 w.p.m.)
Experience: Previous experience is mandatory to apply for Driver posts under this JKSRTC Recruitment 2018. For other designations, experience is not compulsory.
- Driver: minimum 5 years
- Other posts: Not compulsory
Selection Process of JKSRTC Driver, Conductor Vacancies
To hire suitable candidates amongst the contestants for respective posts, JKSRTC conducts following selection rounds one-by-one.
- Driver post: Driving Test, Aptitude Test, Physical Endurance Test
- Conductor, Security Guard posts: Written Test, Physical Endurance Test
- Helper posts: Written Test, Practical Examination
- Junior Assistant posts: Written Test, Typing Test
How to Apply for JKSRTC Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Through online payment gateway available on JKSRTC website aspirants have to remit the application fee. For making payment, aspirants can use Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facilities.
- Non-refundable Fees: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Applying Procedure: All eligible and interested citizens can submit their applications through the link available on JKSRTC website. The general instructions to apply online are,
- Logon to JKSRTC website “www.jksrtc.co.in”
- Read the detailed JKSRTC Notification 2018 for Driver, Conductor, Security Guards, Helpers and Junior Assistant posts
- Click the “Apply Now” tab in homepage
- Do the “New Registration” to get username and password
- After successful registration, login into the application part of particular post
- Fill the mandatory fields in application without any mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature as per required specifications
- Finally preview the filled details and “Submit” it
- Also, do the payment successfully using payment gateway available on website
Aspirants those who had applied earlier for the advertisement vide Notice No. 1121/2016 dated 29.10.2016 can collect their Demand Drafts with application from the office of General Manager, JKSRTC HQs Srinagar/ Jammu.
|JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Reference Links|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Important Dates of J&K State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
|JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date to apply online||23rd April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||7th May 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||7th May 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided lot of details regarding some of the current job opportunities in JKSRTC. Candidates who still want to know more information about this JKSRTC Recrutiment 2018 can go through the official notification that we have linked in this article.