JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is now inviting applications for filling up the vacant posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)/ Munsiffs in state. Law graduates those who are permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir can only utilize this opportunity, if found eligible. Total number of vacancies under this post is 42. All appointments are permanent. Applications for this JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 should be submitted through proper channel on or before 30th June 2018, by interested citizens. Other details regarding this recruitment are narrated down.
|JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Selection||Written tests, Interview, Physical Tests|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission often conducts recruitment and competitive exams to fill the government posts that are vacant in state. Likewise, now this Commission is conducting a recruitment for Civil Judge posts that are vacant in the Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs. Aspirants possessing requisite professional qualification, age and physical fitness for efficient performance of his/ her duties as a member of the service can apply for this JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 as early as possible. Various tests and interview shall be conducted by commission to findout the intelligence, general knowledge, personality, aptitude and suitability of candidates for respective posts. Finally, individuals ranking high in merit list shall be recommended for appointment depending upon availability of vacancies in department.
JKPSC Vacancy 2018
|No.||Designation||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
(Junior Division)/ Munsiffs
Pay Scale: Salary applicable for Civil Judges (Junior Division)/ Munsiffs in Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Department of Jammu & Kashmir is given below.
- Salary Range: Rs.27700 to 44770/-
Eligibilities to Apply for JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Basic Eligibility: Only permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir state are eligible to apply for this JKPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Must be a permanent resident of J&K state
Qualification: Law graduates or any equivalent degree holders can apply for Civil Judge (Junior division)/ Munsiffs jobs in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Degree in Law (or)
- Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any equivalent Law Degree
Age Limits: Only candidates within following age limits shall be considered for Civil Judge posts. The cut off date for calculating age limit is 1st January 2018.
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Selection Process of JKPSC Civil Judge Posts
To acquire Civil Judge jobs in Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Department of Jammu & Kashmir, aspirants have to overcome following selection rounds successfully.
- Preliminary/ Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce Test
- Physical Fitness Test
How to Apply for JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018?
Fee: Applications for Civil Judge posts should be submitted through JKPSC website. After submitting application, aspirants have to pay fee through online payment gateway available on website.
- General Category: Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Category/ PHC: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online mode
Applying Procedure: The general instructions to apply online for JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 and fee payment are given below. Follow it to submit your applications correctly.
- Candidates visit JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Read the JKPSC Notification 2018 available for Civil Judge posts in “What’s New” section
- After reading notification, already registered candidates login into your account
- New users do the “One Time Registration” to get the user name, password and then login
- Click on “Show Jobs” option against the post/ exam you want to apply
- Select the month of the advertisement notification that you want to apply
- Click on the “Apply” button that appear against the post
- Read the instructions that display and again click “Apply” button at the bottom of the page
- The details filled in OTR form will display
- Fill other fields in application if necessary
- Candidates who wish to do changes in the filled details can use the “Edit” option and correct it
- If everything is okay, click “Submit” button
- On successful submission of application, a window will open with a link to print application form
- Then proceed to pay fee through “Submitted Applications” menu in your account
- After fee payment, check the fee status by clicking on the “Print Application” button in submitted applications menu in your account
Printout copy of online application form with fee payment details should be then sent to the “Office of JKPSC, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/ Solina Srinagar” through portal service in registered cover. Documents that should be attached along with hardcopy of application are,
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Matric/ SSC certificate
- University certificates & marksheets
- Category certificate
Good character certificate from Principal of the college which he has last attended and 2 responsible persons who are well acquainted with him in private life (not relatives or connected with his university/ college/ school life) should also be enclosed. It should be rememberable that, documents that are not attested by the 1st Class Magistrate under his official seal and stamp will be rejected.
Important Dates of JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
|Date of advertisement||30th May 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||1st June 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||30th June 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||30th June 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||16th September 2018 (tentative)|
|Main Exam Date||January/ February 2019 (tentative)|
Note: Aspirants might have came to know about current Civil Judge jobs in Jammu & Kashmir by reading above information. Go through the official notification linked in this article, to know more details regarding this JKPSC Recruitment.