JK High Court Recruitment 2018: In the Cadres or Division of Jammu & Kashmir High Court, nearly three hundreds of vacancies availed in the post of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant. It’s a special recruitment conducted for the residents of Jammu and Kashmir. Now-a-days, most of the graduates are unemployed. It’s absolutely for you candidates for getting employment in Government category. Concluding the overview about JK High Court Recruitment 2018, we had illustrated more details in the upcoming paragraphs.
|JK High Court Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Court Name||Jammu & Kashmir High Court|
|Post Name||Steno Typist & Junior Assistant, Reader|
|No of Openings||38|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JK High Court Recruitment 2018
Jammu & Kashmir High Court is responsible for all the disciplinary matters of the divisions of Jammu and Kashmir. It is one among the courts authorized by the Government of India. On reflection of 38 vacant posts in the designations of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant, a notification has been come out recently. This recruitment is only for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir Division. Besides the qualification prescribed, Shorthand skill and computer knowledge is necessary based on the need of the designation. So, in few days interested persons shall deliver your applications by post. For acquiring more knowledge about JK High Court Recruitment 2018, read the information furnished below.
JK High Court Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Sr. Stenographer||04||40 years||Rs.20200/-|
Eligibility Conditions for JK High Court Recruitment 2018
Educational Profile: Graduates are the right candidates to respond for JK High Court Recruitment. Apart from holding degree, shorthand skill is required for the post of Steno Typist and Diploma Certificate Course in Computer Application is necessary for the designation of Junior Assistant.
- For Steno Typist & Junior Assistant – Graduate Degree
- for reader Post – Law Degree
Age Restrictions: The minimum age limit specified to apply for the post of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant is 18 years. Lower as well as higher age limits should be calculated as on 1st Jan 2018. The upper age limit applicable for different categories are given below,
- Upper age for Open merit candidates – 40 years
- Upper age for SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC category – 42 years
- Upper age for PWD category – 42 years
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen – 48 years
- Upper age for Contractual/ Government Service Employees – 40 years
Selection Procedure for JK High Court Recruitment
Selection Procedure: Depending on the reservation rules, recruitment shall be made. It will be of written exam conducted for the eligible candidates prescribed by the recruiting desk.
The applied candidates are intimated to attend the exam via printed media. No travel or dearness allowance would be paid for attending the test or interview (if applicable).
- Written Exam
Salary & Grade Pay: Salary will be allotted on 6th pay scale basis of Government of India. It will be included with the benefit of Grade Pay, which are clearly shown in the below lists.
- Pay scale for all the posts – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Steno typist – Rs.2400/-
- Grade Pay for Junior Assistant – Rs.1900/-
Applying Procedure for JK High Court Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: A demand draft worth the specified amount should be drawn in favor of “Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Jammu & Kashmir” in any bank of J&k, payable at Srinagar/ Jammu.
- Cost of Application – Rs.360/-
- For Reader Posts – Rs.560/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Online application steps for JK High Court
As per application form annexed with the recruitment notification, aspirants shall fill your application online only. the application steps are below,
- Go to JK High court Official site” http://jkhighcourt.nic.in”
- Start to fill the application form in the required fields
- Enter the qualification details
- Upload photo and signature in prescribed format
- Finally Click the “Submit” the Application Form
- Take a printout of Application form for future use
|Official Notification & Apply Online||jkhighcourt.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 16th April 2018
- Last date to submit application – 18th May 2018
Note: For the use of job seekers, we had narrated the overall contents about JK High Court Recruitment 2018 in this article. Reservation and other relevant details are found in the official notification.