JK Forest Department Recruitment 2018: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is going to conduct a new direct recruitment for Range Officer Grade-I posts that are vacant in J&K Forest Department. Applications for this post can be submitted via online from 19th March 2018 onwards. Only permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir can utilize this job opportunity, if found eligible and having interest. The last date to submit application for this JK Forest Department Recruitment 2018 is 20th April 2018. To know about the qualification, age limits, selection process, salary package and other details of this JKPSC Recruitment 2018, go through the following paragraphs.
|JK Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Range Officer Grade-I Forest|
|Selection||Written Test, Interview, Physical Tests|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
JK Forest Department Recruitment 2018
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is the state government established agency that conducts direct recruitment and competitive exams for recruiting suitable candidates in various government departments of the state. Now, the J&K Forest Department (Territorial) is having 44 vacancies for Range Officer Grade-I posts. To fill these posts, JKPSC is going to conduct a Competitive Exam. Candidates graduated from any institution or university recognized by ICAR can apply before last date and participate on this exam. Aspirants having physical fitness, general knowledge, English knowledge etc can easily acquire this job. But, selection will be purely done on the basis of category-wise reservation norms indicated on JKPSC Notification 2018. Scroll down the page and read each and every paragraph that is given below to know more details about this JK Forest Department Recruitment 2018.
JK Forest Department Job Vacancy 2018
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Range Officer Grade-I Forest||44||40 years||Rs.34800/-|
Salary Package: Pay Band-2 salary will be given to candidates those who are going to be selected for J&K Range Officer Grade I Forest Department Posts, in addition to other admissible government allowances.
- Salary Range: Rs.9300 to 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4280/-
Eligibilities to Apply for JKPSC Range Officer Recruitment 2018
Basic Eligibility: Only candidates those who are permanently residing in J&K are eligible to apply for this JK Forest Department Recruitment 2018.
- Permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir state
Qualification: Candidates those who had completed their graduation in Forestry or related streams can apply for this J&K Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2018.
- B.Sc Forestry/ Equivalent
Age Limit: Aspirants who are not below minimum age limit and not above the upper age limit given below (as on 1st January 2018) can apply for this latest recruitment.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit for RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC candidates: 43 years
- Upper age limit for all other categories: should not exceed 40 years
Physical Standards: As per J&K Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Notification, applying citizens must have following height and chest girth.
|2.||Chest girth (fully expanded)||84 cm||84 cm|
|3.||Chest Expansion||5 cm||5 cm|
Selection Process for JK Forest Department Range Officer Jobs 2018
Suitable candidates will be selected for 44 Range Officer Grade-I posts in J&K Forest Department after following exams and tests.
- Preliminary Exam (if necessary)
- Main Exam – 600 marks
- Viva Voce Test – 100 marks
- Walking Test – Qualifying in nature
- Medical Test – Qualifying in nature
How to Apply for JKPSC Range Officer Forest Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Interested and eligible candidates can submit online job applications to participate on this recruitment. After submitting application, aspirants have to remit following amount of fee based on their category through online payment gateway available on applying website.
- General category: Rs.1005/-
- Reserved category: Rs.505/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Kashmir Forest Ranger Officer Apply Online Procedure
The online applications to apply for J&K Forest Department Jobs 2018 is available on official website of JKPSC. Aspirants have to do one time registration and apply for respective post. Already registered candidates can use than user id, password and login into the application part. The steps to apply online are
- Visit JKPSC website “www.jkpsc.nic.in”
- Read the official notification that is available on “What’s New” section of homepage
- Click the “One Time Registration” link
- Fill the personal details, contact information etc in OTR form
- Upload necessary documents and images of your photo, signature
- Submit the OTR form and get user id, password
- Click on “Show Jobs” tab that display
- A window will appear on your computer
- Select the month of advertisement notification for which you want to apply
- Click the “Apply” button given against particular post/ recruitment
- Read the instructions that display
- System will display all details that you have entered in OTR form
- Fill the other mandatory fields in application with respect to post
- If everything is okay, click “Submit” button (or else, click “Edit” button and do changes)
- After application submission, pay the requisite amount of fee using Submitted Applications menu in your account
- After fee payment, check your status by clicking “Print Application” button available in the Submitted Applications menu in your account
- Also, take printout copy of submitted application form after successful fee payment
The hardcopy of application form should be then submitted at the “Office of J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Solina, Srinagar” in person or by registered post, along with following photocopies of requisite certificates.
- Educational qualification certificates and marksheets
- Permanent residence certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate
- Physical fitness certificate, etc
Important Dates of J&K Forest Department Recruitment 2018
|Date of Advertisement||15th March 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||19th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||20th April 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||20th April 2018|
|Hardcopy of application form should be submitted on or before||25th April 2018|
|Last date to submit hardcopy of application by registered post||15th April 2018|
|Hall ticket for written test will be issued on||Updated Soon…|
|Date of preliminary/ main exam||Updated Soon…|
|Viva-voce test will be conducted on||Updated Soon…|
|Date of Walking Test||Updated Soon…|
|Date of Medical Test||Updated Soon…|
Note: From the above section aspirants who searched for jobs in J&K Forest Department might have got some necessary information. To know about the details of reservation and other terms & conditions of appointment, refer the JK Forest Department Recruitment 2018 notification that we have linked in this article.