JIPMER Admit Card 2017: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), is issuing Admit Cards for Staff Nurse Exam conducted in this month. This particular examination is coming nearer and the participation is allowed only for the candidates who submit your job applications earlier. However, the notification for the recruitment is released in the month of September 2016. By retrieving the contents of the official notification, this exam has been scheduled with an aim to hire aspirants who have completed Degree or Diploma in General Nursing. From right now, the applied candidates can download JIPMER Admit Card 2017 in their portal. This article offers information about the necessity of Admit Card and how to download the same, as we discussed hereunder.
|Organisation||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Exam Name||Staff Nurse Exam|
|No of Posts||92|
JIPMER Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017
Admit Card or Call letter is a printed document, must be possessed by the participants for all the competitive examinations. Hence, it is verified by the authorities of the concerned exam centers. Along with that, for most of the exams photo Identity proof is also validated. This usual procedure will be followed in Staff Nurse Examination of JIPMER also. So the candidates who are going to attend this exam shall download JIPMER Staff Nurse Admit Card immediately.
On discussing about the Staff Nurse exam, it is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) one of the oldest Medical Schools in India. This organisation currently meets nearly hundreds of vacancies in the designation of Staff Nurse, X-ray Technician and Physical Instructor. In order to fulfill this staff requirement, they had decided to coordinate written examination. Currently, they had released the Admission certificate for the previously applied candidates, which may contain the details as follows.
- Candidate name
- Exam Date
- Exam time & Venue
- Roll/ Registration Number
Things to Remember: The following instructions are important, to be kept in mind, while appearing for the examination.
- The first thing is don’t forget to carry the Admit Card.
- Using the venue indicated in Admit Card, reach the place in exact time or before.
- After verification, find the exam hall and stay outside still the staffs entered into the hall.
- Don’t carry the electronic gadgets inside the exam hall.
- Don’t perform any kind of misbehavior or malpractices while writing the exam.
JIPMER Staff Nurse Exam
Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for the post of Staff Nurse and Other posts, the qualification mentioned in the below tabular column must be essential. Also, the applicants must not exceed the age of 30 years, for all the posts.
|Staff Nurse||30 years||Degree or Diploma in Nursing|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis/ Radio-Therapy)||12th with B.Sc|
|Physical Instructor||12th with B.P.Ed|
Selection Process: On the basis of applications received via post, eligible applications are shortlisted for further selection process. The selection process may be in the form of written examination. The intimation for the exam will be received through, SMS or e-mail or post only for provisionally eligible candidates in filtered list.
Once you received the intimation get prepare for the exam and download the Admit Card from the website. Accordingly with the final results of the written examination, they are invited for personal interview. At last, appointment letter will be issued to the qualified aspirants in interview.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern and Phases: In single session, written examination for the Staff Nurse and other posts will be carried out between 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM on the stipulated day. All the questions in the question paper are offered with multiple choices, so it’s an advantage for the participants.
- Staff Nurse Exam conducted by JIPMER will be of objective type.
- This exam is conducted in offline mode.
- Each the correct answer carries one mark.
- The question paper carries a total of 100 questions.
- The exam is scheduled for a composite duration of 2 hours.
- Negative mark will be given for incorrect response with deduction of one mark.
How to Download JIPMER Admit Card 2017
Aspirants, who applied for Staff Nurse Post, may be now in the process of exam preparation. Those competitors are remained to download the JIPMER Admit Card 2017, which is issued in the internet media. That means, JIPMER has activated a separate link to download the Call letter in their official website.
To get the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, candidates should use your Application Number and Date of Birth. For your convenience, candidates not feeling difficulty at the time of downloading the Admit Card, we place simple steps and clear steps for accessing the Admit Card.
- To download the Admit Card, log on the formal website “www.jipmer.edu.in”.
- After entering the website, click on the concerned link in “Jobs” section to download the Admit Card.
- While clicking the JIPMER Admit Card 2017 link, you will be taken to login page.
- In the login page, enter the Application number and date of birth details.
- Check the details and hit on “Submit”
- Immediately, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take it as a print out and don’t forget to carry the same on the day of exam.
Exam Venue: The Staff Nurse examination is conducted in centers of Pondicherry. You may get the exact address of venue in your downloaded admit card.
- Last date to submit application – 16th Aug 2016
- Staff Nurse Exam is scheduled on – 12th Mar 2017
Note: The above all sections give the related information about JIPMER Admit Card 2017 and the downloading steps.