Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: A special job offer has been announced widely by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), in regard of more vacancies available in Sub Inspector (SI) post. These job openings are exists in Jharkhand Police force; they hand over the responsibility of conducting the recruitment under JSSC. It will be filled in few days, with candidates who did Graduate Degree in any stream. Scroll down this page further for gathering more information about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 in detailed manner.
|Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Sub Inspector (SI)||Vacancies||3019|
|Selection Type||Tests & Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||13-08-2017||Job Location||India|
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is a well known commission functioning in the Indian state of Jharkhand. From time to time, whenever the vacancies arise in Jharkhand Government Departments, JSSC published notifications regarding that. As per that, the current recruitment is planned for 3019 Sub Inspector vacancies in Jharkhand Police force. Desiring applicants, if satisfied with the academic qualifications, then ensure about the physical standards. Also, applicants should have courageous mind to fight against violence and serve the vulnerable peoples.
Whoever, having interest to work under Jharkhand Police Jobs, shall register your academic and personnel details in JSSC web portal. If your registration is successful prepare your mind and physique to overcome all the selection stages coming forth.
Salary Details: In pay band-2 basis, candidates those who are enlisted for appointment will receive salary along with Grade pay.
- Pay scale – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Requisite for Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment
Academic Eligibility: Academically proven candidates completed Graduation from any recognized Central/ State Government University can apply for this jobs.
- Graduate Degree
Age Limitation: To get consideration for JH Police Recruitment, applicants should belong to this age group.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 26 years
Age Relaxation: Mostly in all Government recruitment, age relaxation is the usual one. It’s applicable for Jharkhand Police Recruitment also.
- Age concession – As per norms
Jharkhand Police Recruitment Process
Individuals will be selected by analyzing their overall performance in Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination 2017. It will be inclusive of multiple stages.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Personal interview and merit list
Applying Procedure for JPSICE 2017
Exam Fee: Applications of the aspirants will be accepted, if he/ she pay the prescribed amount of application fee. There is no other option to pay the application fee except in online modes such as internet banking/ credit/ debit cards.
- General category – Rs.460/-
- SC/ ST category – Rs.115/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Applying Steps: Persons who want to participate in the upcoming Sub Inspector selection event, shall submit your applications through JSSC web portal. The line by line procedure for applying is given below,
- Log on the official website “www.jssc.in”.
- Click on “Online Application for Jharkhand Combined SI exam” link, activated in the home page.
- Then, click on “New Registration”
- It will open the registration form.
- Fill the registration form with all the asked details and hit on “Submit” button.
- On successful submission, you will get the login ID and password.
- Go back to the previous page and hit on “Already Registered User” link.
- Feed the login credentials in login page and hit on “submit” button.
- In new application form, fill all the mandatory columns mentioned as’*’.
- Verify all the filled in details, for doing any modification.
- Upload the scanned images of documents, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form and pay the exam fee.
- Retain the print out of the application for future correspondence.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Important dates|
|Advertisement dated on||15th July 2017|
|Starting date to apply online|
|Closing date to apply online||13th August 2017|
|Last date for the payment of exam fee||14th August 2017|
|Main examination will be conducted on||1st week of Nov 2017|
We entirely explain the details about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 in this article. If you have any doubt, please refer the official notification attached here.