JAPIT Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAPIT) is a government agency which functions below the Department of Information Technology. The aim of this agency is to enhance the growth of information technology by bringing it into the Government department of Jharkhand. The state government of this state is implementing IDA (World Bank) supported ICDS System Strengthening Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP) in nearly 12 district. In order to carry out their missions successfully, the directorate of this project is going to recruit a team of young and skillful technical professionals to serve below this project.
|Latest JAPIT Vacancy Notification||Vacancy||Last Date||Know More|
|JAPIT Project Officer Notification 2017||24||05-07-2017||Click here|
Aspirants who have undergone projects in any other well known organisation will be given more preference. Those who wish to achieve the positions should satisfy the requirements of JAPIT Recruitment 2017. Selected candidates will be made to serve in the districts of West Singhbhum, Lohardaga, Dhanbad, Garhwa, Palamau, Chatra, Dumka, Godda, Pakur, etc. Eligible candidates can submit their application to the address given below.
JAPIT Recruitment 2017 – 24 Project Officer Vacancies
JAPIT Recruitment 2017: Recently a recruitment notification was issued by the Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAPIT) for vacancies available in the designations like Project Officer, Administrative Officer, Project Coordinator etc. Around 24 vacancies are available in these professions. Selected candidates will get good salaries and it is a permanent job. In this below section, you are going to see the details of application and selection procedure.
|Institution||Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology|
|Designation||Project Officer, Administrative Officer etc|
|Education||Degree/ Graduate/ Post graduate|
JAPIT Vacancy Details:
|SI.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Additional Chief Executive Officer||1||50 years||Rs.225000/-|
|3||Administrative Officer||1||45 years||Rs.70000/-|
|6||Project Coordinator||2||42 years||Rs.70000/-|
|9||Assistant Programmer||6||40 years||Rs.60000/-|
|10||PA to CEO||1||45 years||Rs.50000/-|
Academic Qualification: Necessary education qualification details are scheduled below. Appliers must have completed their degree in first class with recognized universities.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (CS/IT/ECE/EEE/ Instrumentation, Maths & computing)
- MCA/ M.Sc (IT)
- ME/ M.Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE/ Instrumentation, Maths & computing)
- PG-DBM/ MBA (Finance/ Accountancy)
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline
Experience: Applicant should have experience in their relevant fields.
- Experience years: 2 years to 15 years
Age Limit: Post wise upper age limit details are mentioned in the above vacancy table.
- Maximum age: 40 years – 50 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is only available for the multiple vacancies post only. Years details are given following.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- BC: 3 years
Recruitment Procedure: Committee will conduct the following selection process for selecting the candidates.
- Written Test/ Interview
Pay Scale and Salary: Designation wise salary details are mentioned in the vacancy table. Here below mention details is minimum to maximum salary range only.
- Salary Range: Rs.40000 – Rs.225000/-
Application Fee: Based on the category wise application charge is differing. Details are mentioned below. Candidates can make the payment via online like net banking, credit/ debit cards.
- General/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for JAPIT Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who all are eligible in the above criteria can apply through online in the official website of JAPIT. Keep near the scanned photograph, relevant documents and signature.
- Candidates first visit the website japit.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click the “Service à Recruitment” tab then you will get one page.
- Next click the link “Click here to apply”.
- Chose the designation which is needed for you and click “Apply”
- In that new registers first register their details and create user id & password.
- After that login into the web portal and fill the application details clearly in the form.
- Upload the documents and photograph.
- Make the application payment.
- Recheck the application details before submission.
- Finally “Submit” the application form.
- Take a print out of the application and payment receipt for record.
Dates to Remember:
- Online application opening date: 03rd Jun 2017
- Online application closing date: 05th Jul 2017
Note: JAPIT recently announced that they are going to fill 24 vacancies available in the Project Officer, Administrative Officer, Project Coordinator, Assistant Programmer etc postings. In this above section we discussed about the elaboration detail for applying this recruitment. If the candidates had any doubts regarding this latest recruitment, check the notification.