Jamtara District Recruitment 2018: Jamtara District in Jharkhand has announced a recent employment notification in its official website for the recruitment of 452 Home Guard posts. It is also mentioned that the candidates were selected by conducting a recruitment process consisting of a Written Exam followed by Interview process. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement can submit their application by means of offline mode only between the dates from 02.04.2018 to 16.04.2018. Some other details related to Jamtara District Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
|Jamtara District Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Home Guard|
|No of Posts||452|
|Qualification||7th, 10th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written Examination, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Jamtara, Jharkhand|
Jamtara District Recruitment 2018
Jamtara district is one among the 24 districts of Jharkhand state in North India in which was formed on 26th April 2001 by separating from the Dumka district. Due to the requirement of Manpower, some recruitment authorities has now released an employment notification named as Jamtara District Recruitment 2018 for filling the vacant positions of Rural and Urban Home guard posts. Candidates who are seeking for State government jobs in Jharkhand can make use of this rare opportunity released by Jamtara district. So that it invite offline applications from desired candidates in which the application form can be downloaded from the official website www.jamtara.nic.in.
Jamtara District Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Remuneration Offered|
|01||Rural Home Guard||376||As per Norms|
|02||Urban Home Guard||76|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates will get a Fixed Monthly Salary and other allowances should be paid according to the Norms followed in State government.
- As per Norms
Eligibility Criteria for Jamtara District Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wishes to apply for this recruitment must have to satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility criteria without which their applications are rejected.
Educational Qualification: The Essential educational qualification required for Home Guard posts are listed below.
- For Rural Home Guard: 7th Standard pass
- For Urban Home Guard: 10th Standard pass
Age Limit: Age limit will be applicable according to the Norms followed in the State government. Candidate should satisfy the below mentioned Age limits as on the date of 01.01.2018.
- Lower Age Limit: 19 years
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Selection Methods for Jamtara District Vacancies 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam and Interview Process.
- Written Exam
Applying Procedure for Jamtara District Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps for Offline Application: Candidates who are interested in this recruitment and satisfying all the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply through the offline mode. The Steps involved in Offline Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website, www.jamtara.nic.in
- Download the Notification from the Official website and read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully
- If you are eligible then you can download the Application Form from the official website itself
- Fill the Application form with all the required details
- Affix the latest passport size photograph in the Application form
- Send the hardcopy of the filled application form along with other necessary documents to the postal address “District Monastic Jharkhand Home Guard Jamtara, Pin-815351”before the last date
- Application form and its enclosures should be sent in envelope superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||2nd April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form||16th April 2018|
Note: As per notice we have discussed the important information like application procedure, selection method and few others of Jamtara District Recruitment 2018 in the above section. Candidates can also refer the official notification of this recruitment, to clarify any doubts.