ITBP Admit Card 2017: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is going to conduct the written examination for selection of right candidates to appoint the post of Constable. Recruitment announcement of this job vacancy details was released at the month of July 2017. Overall 303 vacancies are available in this authority at present. People who all are already submitted their applications are advised to download their call letter through the official site of ITBP. Admit card details will be displayed two or three week before the date of examination. Once the details are displayed candidates should download it immediately. To know more information about the ITBP Admit Card 2017, people just read the below section.
|ITBP Admit Card 2017|
|Exam Name||Constable Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Material||Admit Card Download||Status||Update soon…|
|Exam Date||Will be announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)||Official Site||itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Admit Card 2017
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is a specialized mountain force with trained mountaineers and skiers. At the time of natural disasters, it is the first responder in carrying numerous rescue and relief operations, across the country.
Applied candidates are now waiting for their ITBP Admit Card 2017; people no need to worry about that because it will be available in the website soon. Citizens those who are going to participate in this examination are don’t forget to carry their hall letter, because it acts as an entry ticket for attending the examination and it is one of the identical proof.
These types of the examinations are mostly done by swift wise. So candidates after receiving the hall ticket check the below listed particulars,
- Name of the candidates
- Date of the examination
- Exam center
- Reporting time
- Name of the examination
- General instructions etc.
Remember: Individuals should carry their ITBP Admit Card 2017 while appearing the examination, along with this carry any one of the government id proofs like Aadhar card/ Voter id etc.
- Take an original government Id along with the call letter.
- Reach the exam venue at sharp
- Avoid writing hints in the call letter.
- Must carry Black/ Blue ball point pen for shading OMR sheet.
- Electronic devices (Mobile phone, calculator etc) and books are not allowed in the exam room.
- Ration card will not be taken as an id proof.
ITBP Constable Exam 2017
Eligible Criteria: To get the ITBP Admit Card 2017 applied aspirants must be an Indian citizen, it is the first qualification. Other eligibility details are listed below.
- Education: 10th/ Matriculation/ Equivalent
- Age Limit: 18 years – 23 years
Recruitment Process: Department will conduct four successive stages of selection methods for appoint the candidates. Participants those who all are cleared all the stages of these processes can directly join the constable posting.
- Recruitment Test
- Checking of documents
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Trail Test
Exam Scheme: Scheme of the examination is objective type. Questions will come from the subjects like General English, General Hindi, General awareness, quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, each topic 20 questions.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Each questions carry: 1 mark
- Total mark is: 100
- Objective type
How to Download ITBP Admit Card 2017
Citizen who had submitted the online application for Constable Post can download their ITBP Admit Card 2017 through website. Following steps will be helpful for the applied candidates for downloading the admission certificate through online.
- Candidates visit the website “recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in”.
- Select the link “Admit card for post of Constable”.
- Next give the Login id/ Register number/ Application Number/ Date of Birth & Password.
- After login the web portal click the “View” button, then the hall ticket will be displayed in the screen.
- Next click “Download” tab for downloading the call letter.
- After downloading completed take a print out of the call letter.
Exam Venue: Venue details will be mentioned in the admission certificate only. Whatever the place is mentioned by the department is fixed, participants unable to change it.
|ITBP Admit Card here||itbpolice.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
|ITBP Admit Card 2017 – Important Dates|
|Notification date||July 2017|
|Online application Started date||29th July 2017|
|Online application closing date||7th September 2017|
|Written exam date||Will be announced soon…|
|Admit card||Update soon…|
We believe this article will be useful for the readers to know about the exam centre and hall ticket downloading procedure for ITBP Recruitment 2017. To know more information visit the website regularly.