IRFC Recruitment 2017: The career site of Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC) has been updated with a new job advertisement. Many other job portals have also released this career notice on their site so as to reach the professionals who are hunting for government jobs. Aspirants who are proficient in Finance, marketing and accounting areas are more preferred for Deputy General Manager, Assistant and Manager Posts. Only few vacant positions are available below these jobs. Women Graduates who are fulfilling the below qualifications can also apply. The detailed explanation for IRFC Recruitment 2017 are given in the below sub headings.
|Corporation||Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC)|
|Designation||Deputy GM, Assistant & Assistant Manager|
|Vacancy No’s||07||Last Date||24-02-2017|
|Degree||Graduate with CA/ CMA or PGD/ law/ MBA|
|Job Nature||Temporary Basis|
IRFC Recruitment 2017
IRFC is a financial sector which offers money for the development of Indian Railways. This funding agency runs under the guidance of Ministry of Railways. The role of this sector is to rent Rolling Stocks (Locomotives, Passengers Coaches & Freight Wagons) and Project Assets to Railways. For handling the financial matters, IRFC requires well talented, challenging and self dedicated professionals for below stated posts. People who have already served in any Central or State PSU/ Financial Institution/ RBI will be an added advantage for them.
Candidates who are serving at private sectors should have worked atleast 3 years with the minimum income of Rs.45000 to 80000/- pm. Age Relaxation and Reservation will be provided for aspirants belonging to reserved and special category. If you are eager to serve below these managerial positions, then you have to qualify in written test/ CBT or Interview. Aspirants who successfully pass through the screening stages of IRFC Recruitment 2017 will be appointed below various units of this firm. Keen and qualifying candidates are asked to submit their applications only through online.
Designation Wise Vacancies in IRFC
|Sl.No||Designation||Post No’s||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Deputy General Manager||1||40 years||Rs.54500/- pm|
|2||Manager (Finance)||1||36 years||Rs.50500/- pm|
|3||Assistant Manager (Finance)||2||30 years||Rs.40500/- pm|
|4||Assistant (Finance)||2||32 years||Rs.19800/- pm|
|5||Junior Assistant (HR/ Admin)||1||33 years||Rs.15150/- pm|
Educational Requirements: Graduates who are holding Professional Qualifications such as Associate/ Fellow Membership or Chartered Accountant or Management course or post graduate diploma in their respective field from the institute of company Secretaries or any other recognized university are suitable to apply for IRFC Posts.
- For DMG – Graduate with Associate/ Fellow Membership or Degree in Law with 55% marks
- For Sl.No.2 & 3 – Graduate with CA/ CMA or MBA/ PGD in Business Administration/ Management with 70% marks
- For Assistant – Graduate with Intermediate pass in CA/ CMA
- For Junior Assistant – Graduate with PGD in Human Resource/ Personal Management and Industrial Relations
Work Experience: Aspirants who are holding post qualification experience in the domain of Company Secretary/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Financial Planning/ Project Appraisal/ Resource Mobilization/ Audit/ Human Resource, etc are preferable for these jobs.
- For DGM – 9 years
- For Manager – 6 years
- For Assistant Manager – 2 years
- For Assistant – 6 years
- For Junior Assistant – 5 years
Age Limit & Relaxation: To make it simple for reference, we have mentioned the upper age limit for each post of the table. Reserved category applicants cannot get relaxation, if they are applying for the unreserved posts.
- Age Relaxation for OBC – 3 years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD – 10 years
- Age relaxation for PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- Age relaxation for PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
The cur-off date for considering the age of the applicants will be as on 24th February 2017.
Selection Process: Candidates who have applied for the first two designations would be selected through personal interview only. If the application received against DGM or Manager Post is more than 60, then a screening test shall be conducted.
For the remaining posts, the filtering process will be done through Written Test or Computer Based Test (CBT). Out station candidates who are appearing for interview will be paid to and fro allowance for the shortest route.
- For No. 3 to 5 – Written Test/ Computer Based Test
- For No.1 & 2 – Personal Interview
Salary & Pay Scale: Candidates who successfully completes all the selection process of IRTC Recruitment 2017 will be posted in this financial institution. Attractive salary and other compensation packages will be provided to the appointees by means of company norms.
- Pay Scale for DGM – Rs.29100 to 54500/- pm
- Pay Scale for Manager – Rs.24900 to 50500/- pm
- Pay Scale for Assistant Manager – Rs.16400 to 40500/- pm
- Pay Scale for Assistant – Rs.8500 to 19800/- pm
- Pay Scale for Junior Assistant – Rs.6550 to 15150/- pm
How to Apply Online for IRFC Recruitment 2017
Graduates who satisfy the above said eligibility criteria of IRFC Recruitment can registration their details through the career portal of IRFC website. The guidelines for submitting your online application are listed in the below section.
- At first, visit the official portal of IRFC i.e. “www.irfc.nic.in”.
- Click on the “Career Opportunities” tab on the bottom left corner of the page.
- On the next page, tap the “Click Here” link for starting the online registration.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Then, click on the “Start” button for proceeding with the registration.
- Fill the Personal & Contact details and give “Submit”
- After registration, a User ID and Password will be generated.
- Use it as login information and fill the application form.
- Upload the Scanned images of Photo, Signature and Certificates in the specified size.
- After successful application, an application will be appear in printable format.
- Take the printout for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 18th Jan 2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration – 24th Feb 2017
- Date of CBT/ Written Examination – 18th March 2017 (Tentative)
Note: For the ease of Job Hunters, we have updated lot of information about IRFC Recruitment 2017 in the above section. You can visit the official portal of IRFC for fetching furthermore details.