IREL Recruitment 2017: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IERL), a well known company requires active professionals to carry out the works in the designation of Management Trainee. The engagement of the candidates is on regular basis, which is offered for those who did studies relevant to IREL Recruitment. With reference to the notification, totally 20 vacancies are found. Scroll down the page further for gathering more information related to the latest recruitment in IREL.
|Organization||Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Vacancy No’s||20||Last Date||31st May 2017|
|Place||Mumbai, Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Odisha|
IREL Recruitment 2017
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IERL) is a public sector undertaking which is controlled under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy. It is the industry leader in the area of beach sand minerals like ilmenite, rutile, zircon, monazite, sillimanite etc. Now in the post of Management Trainee, in the disciplines such as Mechanical, Mining, Chemical, Mineral, E&I, Finance and Human Resource Management is in availability of Human Resources. Since the vacancies are very few, the screening team will initially restrict the applications by conducting recruitments. As soon as possible, interested candidates shall register for IREL Vacancies through their website.
IREL Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Position Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Management Trainee||20||28 years||Rs.16400/-|
Qualification Required: Aspirants who have undergone any of these below given academic degrees, then you are eligible to apply for Management Trainee.
- For management trainee post – Bachelors Degree/ CA/ MBA/ MSW
Age Constraint: Candidates who have not exceeded the age indicated in the above tabular column are eligible for IREL Recruitment. The crucial date for calculating the age limit is on 31st Mar 2017.
- Upper age for Management Trainee Post – 28 years
Selection Procedure: Applied persons who are meeting the above qualifications would be invited for written test. On verifying the certificates and performance of the candidates, outstanding of them would be called for personal interview.
- Written test
- Personal interview
Emoluments Offered: Management Trainees during their training period are entitled for monthly stipend with applicable allowances. On successful completion of the training, the incumbent will be appointed as Engineer/Officer (E-1 Grade) in the respective cadre on probation for one year in below pay scale with allowances.
- Salary for Management Trainee (at training) – Rs.16400/-
- Pay scale for Engineer (After training) – Rs.16400-40500/-
How to Apply Online for IREL Recruitment 2017
IERL accepts only e-application forms for the post of Management training. The procedure for filling the application form is listed below,
- To fill the application form, enter the gateway of the website “www.irel.co.in”.
- Go to “Recruitment” section of the website and hit on “Advertisement”
- Select the notification and click on “Apply Online”
- First complete the registration part by choosing the “Fresh candidate to login”
- It will open a registration page, fill the required details.
- Hit on “Submit” button and get the password.
- Again go to the previous page and hit on “Already registered candidates login”
- Feed the login details and hit on “Log in”
- Fill the remaining details in the application form.
- Finally submit the application form.
- At the end of the process, retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
The print out of the online application form along with all the testimonials should reach at “Indian Rare Earths Limited, Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online application submission commenced from – 3rd May 2017
- Online application submission end on – 18th May 2017
- Last date to submit the hard copies – 31st May 2017
Note: For the ease of job seekers reference, we had illustrated the overall details about IREL Recruitment 2017 in the above sub divisions. For getting additional information, get it from the official notification.